Shola making a return?

Shola making a return?

Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman
RE: Shola making a return?

I'd expect this shit to be coming from Dennis Wise or that cunt Kinnear....not one of our own.

Quote:Shola Ameobi – 11 August 2018:

“You look at the amounts of money you need to pay to buy superstars now….Mike Ashley has come out and said he hasn’t got the funds to do that…to compete with Manchester City and Liverpool.

“He is a businessman, and unfortunately for the Newcastle fans, he wants to run his business in a way that is sustainable.

“Credit to Mike Ashley…because you look at the likes of Aston Villa, and these clubs who are struggling financially.

“The one thing that Mike Ashley has done for Newcastle over these last ten years, is to stabilise the club – where the club is running itself and we’ve got no debt.

“That’s credit to Mike Ashley but obviously fans of a football team want to progress year on year, they want to see big players.

“We can be quietly happy with our business…

“I know behind the scenes Rafa Benitez would have been fighting tooth and nail to get the players in but I’m just delighted that we have managed to get seven players in because the squad was light.

“They needed players and Rafa understood that.

“The turmoil will have been there because he will have been screaming to get players in and thankfully it’s happened in the last week or so.”
20th March 2019 12:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
guff Offline

First Team Regular

Did he write that just before his contract was renewed?
20th March 2019 01:11 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(19th March 2019 10:45 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(19th March 2019 03:22 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(19th March 2019 03:09 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I'm just not understanding the amount of shit he's getting for being 'linked' to a coaching role

he could be shit or he could be just whats needed - who fuckin knows

Its because he gave Ashley a proverbial blow job on sky, which I thought was an odd tact to take given the general mood of the fans at the time, it seemed staged and if it was then it was a cuntish act.

oh give your fucking head a shake Rolleyes

try 53 goals from 312 apps, thats more the reason why, to generalise he was shite for the majority of his time here, interspersed with the odd flash of quality
He can go fuck himself...Ashley apologising cunt...
20th March 2019 04:17 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Surprised to see positive comments about him given what he said about Ashley, very strange.

Well, not LL, as he doesn't mind Ashley.
(This post was last modified: 20th March 2019 04:30 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
20th March 2019 04:29 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(20th March 2019 10:16 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(20th March 2019 07:26 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.hahaha...like you never swear on here? Rolleyes

or is it just because i'm having a pop at your beloved sal?

no no - it's just you're being a cunt again for no reason

you're the Mick McManus of the internet

Oh cock off it's because i'm picking on your boyfriend...who the fuck are you anyway ginger twit? and who the fuck is mick mcmanus for that matter?, you've clearly lost the plot....AGAIN!! Rolleyes
20th March 2019 05:29 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(20th March 2019 05:29 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(20th March 2019 10:16 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(20th March 2019 07:26 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.hahaha...like you never swear on here? Rolleyes

Oh cock off it's because i'm picking on your boyfriend...who the fuck are you anyway ginger twit? and who the fuck is mick mcmanus for that matter?, you've clearly lost the plot....AGAIN!! Rolleyes

Attached File(s) Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 20th March 2019 05:58 PM by McCreery.)
20th March 2019 05:50 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(20th March 2019 05:50 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(20th March 2019 05:29 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[Image: Hp19tZz75qm9KLNr7]

didnt work Big Grin
20th March 2019 05:52 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular
Shola making a return?

Put one of those in goal for penalties. They can stop any bleeding cunt!
20th March 2019 07:33 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Now that is uncanny....sal posts a reply at 10.15am...mcreery posts his reply at 10.16am...is this pure coincidence that they are posting simultaneously with metronomic precision..OR

....do they live together? Confused
20th March 2019 10:51 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Why are you so boring.
21st March 2019 01:06 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
Shola making a return?

He's never getten over not winning the funniest poster award - no matter how hard he tries bless him
21st March 2019 08:10 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(21st March 2019 01:06 AM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Why are you so boring.

well that's gratitude for you...alls the joy and merriment i spread on here and that's the thanks i get. Rolleyes
21st March 2019 08:24 AM