Fan Favourite
NUFC v Liverpool - Match Thread

In what way?
4th May 2019 10:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
RE: NUFC v Liverpool - Match Thread

Saying he should have buried it regardless, he would have if the cunt didn't elbow it off the line. Smile
(This post was last modified: 4th May 2019 10:46 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
4th May 2019 10:45 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

He hit it straight at him
4th May 2019 10:46 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

Rondo was class today we were very unlucky to lose. Yes defending was poor at times but that bloke dived to get the free kick that led to the winner. Liverpool can count themselves fortunate to leave with all 3 points. I thought it was a very entertaining game which we deserved at least a point from.
4th May 2019 10:48 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(4th May 2019 10:46 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He hit it straight at him

Yes, and he handballed it, he didn't hit it at a legal part of the opponents body, if we are gonna get pedantic.
(This post was last modified: 4th May 2019 10:57 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
4th May 2019 10:56 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

2.10 - straight at the fucker

4th May 2019 11:17 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

This is a bit of a silly discussion tbh, their guy handballs it on the line yet you are blaming Rondon.

I'm leaving it there.
4th May 2019 11:41 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

You asked me what I thought of him - I've told you

He's getting rave reviews from most of the pundits for last night because he 'made life difficult' for Van Dijk and Lovren - his physical presence is one thing but we rarely get anything from it - the vast majority of our best chances come from breaks down the wings that he has no involvement in

He is what he is - a 10 goal a season striker - I personally think that lack of investment in an out and out goal scorer over the past few seasons has a few people getting a bit giddy about an average number 9
5th May 2019 04:47 AM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter

How many of you watched either on tv or were at the match and Knew they would score the final goal,!!! It was like a fiction book which I knew the answer, so after 1-1 I never really got excited.
5th May 2019 09:01 AM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

Liverpool are the most disgraceful diving cheating cunts going. The referee was a cunt to fall for it. If they win the league it's not through merit. They should be disqualified.
5th May 2019 09:10 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(5th May 2019 04:47 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.You asked me what I thought of him - I've told you

He's getting rave reviews from most of the pundits for last night because he 'made life difficult' for Van Dijk and Lovren - his physical presence is one thing but we rarely get anything from it - the vast majority of our best chances come from breaks down the wings that he has no involvement in

He is what he is - a 10 goal a season striker - I personally think that lack of investment in an out and out goal scorer over the past few seasons has a few people getting a bit giddy about an average number 9

haha, thats a bit silly, we can only comment on what we see and although i was never too struck on rondon at wba, he was always in a pretty shit side like, but always looked a bit sluggish and overweight and to be honest i would rather have kept gayle, but his two goals v bournemouth impressed me muchly...and you apparently...

(10th November 2018 05:53 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Rondon looked the part

...another great goal yesterday, and his clinical finish at neverton springs to mind, the free kick at bournemouth, his clever assist for perez goal last week...concerns over his age will rumble on and he's not the long term solution but his 10 goals, 7 assists and his physicality have definitely served a purpose in keeping us up this season........and thankfully keeping joselu out of the side. Rolleyes
5th May 2019 09:15 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

(5th May 2019 09:01 AM)Vic Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.How many of you watched either on tv or were at the match and Knew they would score the final goal,!!! It was like a fiction book which I knew the answer, so after 1-1 I never really got excited.

I did. At 2-2 I was preparing myself for it. I don't know what annoys me more, cheating opponents or our players being stupid enough to put their hands on them. This kind of stupidity costs us zillions of points and can be avoided.

Good effort from the team though. Rondon was good and has been a key player for us, but hoping we can do better in the transfer market this summer.
5th May 2019 05:57 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Rondon comparing himself to a fine wine....unlike Joselu who's like a flat can of ace. Rolleyes
6th May 2019 10:10 AM