VAR

VAR

Surreymag Offline

Youth Team
VAR

This was used last night in the England game. They probably didn't deserve to win but you can say that about a lot of games. VAR reviewed a goal that would have probably won the game and they wrongly said it was off side. Its introduction to the PL next season will be controversial at times I think.
(This post was last modified: 7th June 2019 01:21 PM by Surreymag.)
7th June 2019 01:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
RE: VAR

It will still get far more right decisions than not having it.

You would however think in this day and age they could measure it exactly not using lines on a screen.
(This post was last modified: 7th June 2019 04:03 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
7th June 2019 04:02 PM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Online

Chairman

(7th June 2019 01:15 PM)Surreymag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.This was used last night in the England game. They probably didn't deserve to win but you can say that about a lot of games. VAR reviewed a goal that would have probably won the game and they wrongly said it was off side. Its introduction to the PL next season will be controversial at times I think.

Wrongly ruled offside?
7th June 2019 07:34 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Just been used in the France Korea match, ref saw it as a goal commentary thought it was a goal, but it wasn't a fucking goal it was offside by only an inch or summat, but it was offside, don't know why shearer is so against it, there is so much money at stake these days, these tight decisions have to be right.
7th June 2019 07:48 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

He likes to be controversial for his ego!
8th June 2019 10:48 AM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

I thought the goal England scored that was disallowed by VAR was on side that’s why I said it was wrongly ruled off side in my opinion. Hopefully it will be a good addition to the PL next season. Time will tell.
8th June 2019 06:55 PM