#BOYCOTTARSENAL

#BOYCOTTARSENAL

WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
#BOYCOTTARSENAL

We've often laughed and joked about the possibility of steve bruce becoming our manager, praying it would never happen, alas today it will happen and yet another boot in the face from mike ashley who knows exactly what we think of Bruce with his mackem links and the cheer up stevie chants that rang around the stadium during the unforgettable 5-1.....it's another pisstake, another yes man, another shit season and another very good reason to boycott SJP.

Come on Venegoor and leazesLoyal let's be having you, and the shitload of guests on here sign up and have your voice heard and we can thrash out the positives and negatives of a boycott, it's all about communication folks.
12th July 2019 07:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
#BOYCOTTARSENAL

fuck #boycottarsenal

#boycottuntilthefatfuckerhasfuckedoff
12th July 2019 07:46 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
RE: #BOYCOTTARSENAL

one step at a time lad.
12th July 2019 07:48 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Boycott NUFC
12th July 2019 08:54 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(12th July 2019 08:54 AM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Boycott NUFC

Yes that'll work wont it? Rolleyes

The arsenal match boycott has a chance of happening if the focus is purely on that match to start with, to ask fans to boycott the club completely like you're saying would never happen in a million years.
12th July 2019 09:09 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Bog off you boring git.
(This post was last modified: 12th July 2019 09:17 AM by ToonArmy1892.)
12th July 2019 09:16 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

So glad you agree Smile
12th July 2019 09:32 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

To be fair to Ashley, Bruce wasn't his first choice and he did try and lure a decent manager but Bruce was the only one available. Now we have that sorted, whether we like it or not, we can crack on with bringing in some decent players with a good transfer budget, hopefully.
(This post was last modified: 12th July 2019 09:38 AM by t00nraider.)
12th July 2019 09:37 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
#BOYCOTTARSENAL

hahaaa
12th July 2019 09:44 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Is that your best effort?
12th July 2019 09:44 AM
geordiebri Offline

Youth Team

(12th July 2019 09:37 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.To be fair to Ashley, Bruce wasn't his first choice and he did try and lure a decent manager but Bruce was the only one available. Now we have that sorted, whether we like it or not, we can crack on with bringing in some decent players with a good transfer budget, hopefully.

Agreed! This is the age old question. Whilst a lot wil actually boycott. There will be many many thousands still attend every game. every game!

So what has really changed since last year, the year before and the year before that and the one before that....etc...etc...etc...? Fuck all!

So, rinse and repeat.
12th July 2019 09:47 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(12th July 2019 09:37 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.To be fair to Ashley, Bruce wasn't his first choice and he did try and lure a decent manager

hippo heed you mean?
12th July 2019 11:23 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(12th July 2019 09:37 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.To be fair to Ashley, Bruce wasn't his first choice and he did try and lure a decent manager but Bruce was the only one available. Now we have that sorted, whether we like it or not, we can crack on with bringing in some decent players with a good transfer budget, hopefully.

Available? You mean that is prepared to accept.
12th July 2019 11:25 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

(12th July 2019 11:23 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th July 2019 09:37 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.To be fair to Ashley, Bruce wasn't his first choice and he did try and lure a decent manager

hippo heed you mean?

No, Hippo heed was just above Bruce.
(This post was last modified: 12th July 2019 11:31 AM by t00nraider.)
12th July 2019 11:29 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

hmmm, so who's these 'decent managers' you speak of? Confused
12th July 2019 11:38 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

(12th July 2019 11:38 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.hmmm, so who's these 'decent managers' you speak of? Confused
Arteta or Viera.

I'm not saying I don't think there are much better and other options as I find it hard to believe there isn't but I do believe Allardyce and Bruce were not their first and second choice.
(This post was last modified: 13th July 2019 01:34 PM by t00nraider.)
13th July 2019 01:32 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

Kinnear pardew carver McLaren

If I was charnley I wouldn't be putting them on my CV

His history of recruitment is shocking and yet, because the balance sheets ok and he's cheap, he retains his position

This is no longer a football club
(This post was last modified: 13th July 2019 03:51 PM by tino.)
13th July 2019 03:51 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(13th July 2019 03:51 PM)tino Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Kinnear pardew carver McLaren

If I was charnley I wouldn't be putting them on my CV

His history of recruitment is shocking and yet, because the balance sheets ok and he's cheap, he retains his position

This is no longer a football club

the clubs history of recruitment in general is fucking shocking, you can count on one hand the amount of decent mangers we've had down the years
13th July 2019 04:07 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

currently 6th favourites for relegation at 5/2 behind sheff utd, norwich, burnley, brighton and villa #boycottarsenal #ashleyout
14th July 2019 02:20 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

A 14th place finish will be more than ok in Ashley’s eyes.
14th July 2019 07:51 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

Keep dreaming
14th July 2019 08:13 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Try 17th
14th July 2019 08:22 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team
#BOYCOTTARSENAL

Yep that as well.
15th July 2019 09:42 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

*bump

howay lads man ...#boycottarsenal..........you know it makes sense, if nothing else over the 12 years has convinced you, the appointment of steve bruce MUST finally open your eyes to the fact that mike ashley is taking the piss.......this is the ultimate insult and we deserve so much better than this shit.
17th July 2019 08:30 PM
geordiebri Offline

Youth Team

Look. Steve Bruce is NO DIFFERENT from ANY GEORDIE who is ifderedcthe chance to manage the only club you've ever loved we'd all do it for nowt. He's getting at least £20 a week to do it. it's a no brained for him or any of us in the same situation.
I think the very least we can do is give him a chance. How's man. Give him a chance. For fuckers sake. Give him a chance man.

(Notice my choice of capitalisation to emphasis my salient points)
(This post was last modified: 17th July 2019 09:05 PM by geordiebri.)
17th July 2019 09:04 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(17th July 2019 09:04 PM)geordiebri Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Look. Steve Bruce is NO DIFFERENT from ANY GEORDIE who is ifderedcthe chance to manage the only club you've ever loved we'd all do it for nowt. He's getting at least £20 a week to do it. it's a no brained for him or any of us in the same situation.
I think the very least we can do is give him a chance. How's man. Give him a chance. For fuckers sake. Give him a chance man.

(Notice my choice of capitalisation to emphasis my salient points)

"ifderedcthe"

you been on the sherry bri?
17th July 2019 09:12 PM
geordiebri Offline

Youth Team

"ifderedcthe". I wrongly assumed modern technology would correct my appalling grammar. That should have said "given the chance".

Whilst it wasn't Sherry, I'd be guilty of a good bottle of Aldi"s finest Zinfandel. Which to be fare may have clouded my choice of prose.
17th July 2019 09:30 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(17th July 2019 09:30 PM)geordiebri Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links."ifderedcthe". I wrongly assumed modern technology would correct my appalling grammar. That should have said "given the chance".

Whilst it wasn't Sherry, I'd be guilty of a good bottle of Aldi"s finest Zinfandel. Which to be fare may have clouded my choice of prose.

you mean "fair"
17th July 2019 09:34 PM
geordiebri Offline

Youth Team

you mean "fair"

Fair play.
Again I give reference to the Zinfandel.

Fare enough?
(This post was last modified: 17th July 2019 09:50 PM by geordiebri.)
17th July 2019 09:41 PM
Terrymacstash Offline

Youth Team

There's a few replies here that I do not get.

1,TO BE FAIR TO ASHLEY, What the fuck? and who the fuck came out with that shit., Ashley, Ashley the man who has let go a world class , champions league winning manager,purely and simply because he could see and realised the potential of the club, and what could be achieved, and asked questions, but didn't fit in with his business model, which incidentally, has absolutely fuck all to do with the world of football, how this man cannot see the value of greater achievement=to bigger profit I do not understand. Other than he takes great pleasure in heaping more misery onto us which in turn makes us despise him more, which he gets a fucking massive hard on about in his sports direct nut huggers.He is a massive cunt.
2.Steve Bruce is no different to any Geordie................Wrong, if he obviously knows the situation going on here, and the turmoil in the club and lack of ambition, as a Geordie, he would've knocked the job back in an instant, no one else wants it under the current ownership, how can he possibly think he can be given any greater tools or freedom than rafa was, to drive the club onwards and upwards. okay wallsend lad and all that, I get it, but take the job on when there's better opportunities and prospects, he's on a hiding to nowt.............. and he managed Sunderland

End of rant I'm pissed, pissed off and tired, and I'm not renewing mine or me boys tickets cos that twat has sucked the life out of me
(This post was last modified: 18th July 2019 05:18 AM by Terrymacstash.)
18th July 2019 12:05 AM