From RAFA'S Blog...

From RAFA'S Blog...

Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
From RAFA'S Blog...

There are a couple of things which clearly remind me of Newcastle. The first is the hotel we’re staying in, ‘The Castle’, which reminds me daily of the good times I had in Newcastle and of the ongoing kindness and positivity I received there from the fans, to which I will slightly digress. They appreciated the commitment we had when choosing to stay at Newcastle, and the efforts we made to continue being there, but unfortunately, as they say in England, ‘a leopard can’t change its spots’. A lot of things kept us attached to the club, to the city, and to its fans, but a lack of project as well as unfulfilled promises meant we had to look forwards and follow a different path, as others such as Alan Shearer and Kevin Keegan have done whilst continuing to be supported and to support the team. There’s nothing wrong with thinking about the past, but it’s also important to look to the future. For this reason, all I have left to say is that I truly wish the team and Steve Bruce the best for the following season.
4th August 2019 11:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Surreymag Online

Youth Team
RE: From RAFA'S Blog...

Nice sentiments but hes gone now and as the new season approaches new challenges many of them will be there to negociate but we all know that anyway.
5th August 2019 06:16 AM
WilloTheWimp Online

First Team Benchwarmer

he tried his best to talk some sense into them, unfortunately any talk of improving our chances of winning something, giving the fans a team to be proud of, competing with the top six, and merely showing a bit of ambition all fell on deaf ears, as usual.
5th August 2019 07:41 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
From RAFA'S Blog...

HOW DID HE TRY HIS BEST TO TALK SOME SENSE IN TO THEM ?

ffs - not typing that out again
5th August 2019 09:05 AM
WilloTheWimp Online

First Team Benchwarmer

by trying to persuade them to do all the things i mention in my post....howay jock man, it's hardly rocket science. Rolleyes
5th August 2019 06:22 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

Do you have the minutes or transcript of any of these discussions??
5th August 2019 06:41 PM
WilloTheWimp Online

First Team Benchwarmer

My dear boy, some of us don't need all the information in front of us in order to know what goes on, most of us knew what benitez wanted, the fact he is now in China tells us the chuckle brothers had other ideas..... its called reading between the lines, give it a go.
5th August 2019 07:14 PM