NUFC v Arsenal - Match Thread

WilloTheWimp Online

First Team Benchwarmer
RE: NUFC v Arsenal - Match Thread

(11th August 2019 04:59 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11th August 2019 04:53 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11th August 2019 02:57 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11th August 2019 02:35 PM)The Lowther Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.being fare the grounds like a morgue

Was just about to say a similar thing

They reckon they go there to support the team and sit there like fuckin idiots

On another note - I've still no idea if Almiron is a footballer or not

Are you on fucking drugs? , the lad was by far our best player first half, you really must pay attention jock

I didn't see the first half like

So what happened to him in the second half you fat mackem cunt?

We'll there you go, if you'd bothered to watch you would have seen his quality you nitwit, the bottom line is he is a player you've never liked and you are trying to justify that.. ie, you're a fucking bellend
11th August 2019 05:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(11th August 2019 05:12 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11th August 2019 04:59 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11th August 2019 04:53 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11th August 2019 02:57 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11th August 2019 02:35 PM)The Lowther Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.being fare the grounds like a morgue

Was just about to say a similar thing

They reckon they go there to support the team and sit there like fuckin idiots

On another note - I've still no idea if Almiron is a footballer or not

Are you on fucking drugs? , the lad was by far our best player first half, you really must pay attention jock

I didn't see the first half like

So what happened to him in the second half you fat mackem cunt?

We'll there you go, if you'd bothered to watch you would have seen his quality you nitwit, the bottom line is he is a player you've never liked and you are trying to justify that.. ie, you're a fucking bellend

So what happened to his quality in the second half you fat mackem prick?
(This post was last modified: 11th August 2019 05:15 PM by McCreery.)
11th August 2019 05:15 PM
WilloTheWimp Online

First Team Benchwarmer

You could say that about the rest of the players, but no, only almiron is criticised, you really are insufferably thick at times.... today especially
11th August 2019 05:20 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Almiron was in no way our best player. He kept giving the ball away and is a terrible diver. He will do better against less quality teams though. Hopefully he will start to get a better understanding with players around him and not give the ball away as much.
11th August 2019 05:56 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

There aren't lesser quality teams in this league
11th August 2019 06:00 PM
WilloTheWimp Online

First Team Benchwarmer

There's no lesser quality teams than arsenal?... have you nicked McCreerys drugs?
(This post was last modified: 11th August 2019 06:04 PM by WilloTheWimp.)
11th August 2019 06:04 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

I thought he meant the Championship.
11th August 2019 06:04 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

Lesser quality than us dickwad
11th August 2019 06:22 PM
WilloTheWimp Online

First Team Benchwarmer

He was talking about arsenal's quality, not ours...... derrr
11th August 2019 06:27 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

I'd expect KBA's staff to deliver an unambiguous message.
11th August 2019 06:33 PM
Surreymag Online

Youth Team

I think Arsenal will finish top 6 we will need to take points off teams of a similar ilk like last season. Whether it happens I guess time will tell. There are however lots of mediocre teams in this league like ourselves so I think that gives us half a chance. It still doesn’t solve the Mike Ashley problem however.
11th August 2019 07:18 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

There is no soluton to the Mike Ashley problem. It's best to just accept he's here long term, hope we continue to improve and stop with the embarrasing and pointless protesting.
11th August 2019 08:10 PM
liam1708 Online

First Team Starter

(11th August 2019 08:10 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.There is no soluton to the Mike Ashley problem. It's best to just accept he's here long term, hope we continue to improve and stop with the embarrasing and pointless protesting.

Unless he suffers an agonising, fatal chest clutcher.
*dreams*
11th August 2019 08:19 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

Hope we improve?

He's taken us from Europe to championship and gambles every year to stay up

Improve, he barely wants us to survive

You really are a fuckwit
11th August 2019 10:21 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

No, hope we don't improve. Thick fk.
11th August 2019 10:25 PM
WilloTheWimp Online

First Team Benchwarmer

(11th August 2019 05:56 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Almiron was in no way our best player. He kept giving the ball away and is a terrible diver. He will do better against less quality teams though. Hopefully he will start to get a better understanding with players around him and not give the ball away as much.

who was our best player then you stupid little mackem bastard?
11th August 2019 10:31 PM
WilloTheWimp Online

First Team Benchwarmer

did you happen to watch motd mccreery?..................the bit where the commentator says 'almiron has been the one bright spark for newcastle in this first half' Confused
12th August 2019 08:06 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

no - but I have read reports that he showed glimpses in the first 20 minutes until he was booked and then faded

I also read this from Shearer

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

but listen you ignorant fat dickhead - I base my comments on what I see and what I've seen of Almiron SO FAR is that there isn't much end product - You must also have missed the comment I made the other day claiming I think our forward line has real potential to do well - but you didn't miss it did you cos you had some childish comment to make on that opinion as well

hows the head this morning - you should be careful what you drink you know when you're carrying that amount of weight
12th August 2019 08:13 AM
WilloTheWimp Online

First Team Benchwarmer

“The Brazilian didn’t really have that partnership with Almiron you need "

it was their first game together ffs.......his brain cells are disappearing as fast as his hair did Big Grin

oh and mccreery...... where's all this 'fat mackem dickhead' shit come from all of a sudden? do i need to remind you that the bloke in my avater isn't me. Wink
(This post was last modified: 12th August 2019 08:53 AM by WilloTheWimp.)
12th August 2019 08:49 AM
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Almiron looks like a kid who has won a competition to play at St James' with his idols. Runs about quite a lot but ultimately does fuck all.

That St Max feller looks like he might be exciting to watch though.
12th August 2019 09:24 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(12th August 2019 08:49 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.“The Brazilian didn’t really have that partnership with Almiron you need "

it was their first game together ffs.......his brain cells are disappearing as fast as his hair did Big Grin

oh and mccreery...... where's all this 'fat mackem dickhead' shit come from all of a sudden? do i need to remind you that the bloke in my avater isn't me. Wink

I'm more than aware that the bloke in your avatar is a fat geordie dickhead - hope that explains things
12th August 2019 10:11 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

(11th August 2019 10:31 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11th August 2019 05:56 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Almiron was in no way our best player. He kept giving the ball away and is a terrible diver. He will do better against less quality teams though. Hopefully he will start to get a better understanding with players around him and not give the ball away as much.

who was our best player then you stupid little mackem bastard?
It's hard to say. No one was outstanding. The midfielders did ok. Joelinton had some decent touches so probably him.

The point is Almiron was cack. He kept giving the ball away and couldn't do a decent shot which is what he does in most games. He always makes the wrong choice. His team mates' reactions when he loses posession speaks volumes.
12th August 2019 10:46 AM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

(12th August 2019 09:24 AM)Shingles Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Almiron looks like a kid who has won a competition to play at St James' with his idols. Runs about quite a lot but ultimately does fuck all.

That St Max feller looks like he might be exciting to watch though.

he looks as if hes from a gangsta film
12th August 2019 11:34 AM
WilloTheWimp Online

First Team Benchwarmer

(12th August 2019 10:11 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th August 2019 08:49 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.“The Brazilian didn’t really have that partnership with Almiron you need "

I'm more than aware that the bloke in your avatar is a fat geordie dickhead - hope that explains things

Not really, i'm neither fat OR a mackem OR a dickhead.....whereas when i call you a ginger scottish halfwit, everyone knows it's true Big Grin
12th August 2019 11:50 AM
WilloTheWimp Online

First Team Benchwarmer

the mag only giving miggy 5 points due to his dive..."no place for that in a newcastle shirt"....oh do fuck off, had the pelanty been given it would have been a different story...this belief amongst some fans that we should play to the rules of the game and not try to influence the officials in any way shape or form has always pissed me off....and more importantly is the main reason why we've never won jackfuck for 60 years. Rolleyes
12th August 2019 09:30 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

if weve never won nothing (jackfuck) in 50 years then we must have won something
13th August 2019 12:23 PM
WilloTheWimp Online

First Team Benchwarmer

60 years

jackfuck
13th August 2019 04:57 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

Fairs Cup 69
13th August 2019 05:03 PM
WilloTheWimp Online

First Team Benchwarmer

oh christ not that old chestnutRolleyes

some cunt'll pipe up with the '74 texaco cup next.....yawn
13th August 2019 05:25 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(13th August 2019 05:25 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.some cunt'll pipe up with the '74 texaco cup next.....yawn

You just did.
13th August 2019 05:34 PM