Open revolt already?

Open revolt already?

huntface Offline

First Team Starter
Open revolt already?

Bruce being criticised openly by Dummett and Muto. And 'unnamed' players leaking stories they have't got a clue what Bruce wants them to do.

That didn't take long.
20th August 2019 04:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Open revolt already?

The players have gone from a ultra professional coaching set up, to a Sunday pub team set up over night...
20th August 2019 04:47 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter
RE: Open revolt already?

(20th August 2019 04:43 PM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Bruce being criticised openly by Dummett and Muto. And 'unnamed' players leaking stories they have't got a clue what Bruce wants them to do.

That didn't take long.

howeh man, dont leave us hanging, no links, no nose taps, .....nothing.Rolleyes
20th August 2019 04:53 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

This is what we want, crash and burn baby.

Fuck you Mike (not Om)
20th August 2019 05:06 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

(20th August 2019 04:53 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(20th August 2019 04:43 PM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Bruce being criticised openly by Dummett and Muto. And 'unnamed' players leaking stories they have't got a clue what Bruce wants them to do.

That didn't take long.

Oh it was in the mail - Craig hope is really gunning for Bruce (and the regime as a whole to be fair) and ‘the athletic’ which I’ve got on a trial. I think my feedback on that, for what it’s worth, is the writing is really good (very anti Ashely so it appeals to me) but the app is shit - I mean really terrible.
20th August 2019 06:44 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Think yiz r clutching at straws a bit. All Muto said was he was a bit isolated and Dummet later clarified what he meant. Bruce has held his hands up and admitted he's made a balls of things and will change things. He came in late and so did a few players so need to give it a few more games. Fans need to get behind the team as the negativity doesn't help.
20th August 2019 08:52 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Keep taking the pills.
21st August 2019 05:08 AM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

(21st August 2019 05:08 AM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Keep taking the pills.
The pain killers are the ones that will be best for everyone again this season or so it seems. Still it is early doors so everyone else who support other teams keep telling me. I have given up trying to explain the situation I might aswell save my breath.
21st August 2019 05:55 AM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

(20th August 2019 08:52 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Think yiz r clutching at straws a bit. All Muto said was he was a bit isolated and Dummet later clarified what he meant. Bruce has held his hands up and admitted he's made a balls of things and will change things. He came in late and so did a few players so need to give it a few more games. Fans need to get behind the team as the negativity doesn't help.

I look forward to reading your defence of the regime come the end of the year.
21st August 2019 05:58 AM
The Lowther Offline

Reserve Team

(20th August 2019 04:53 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

That didn't take long.

it was said by Chopra on talksport
21st August 2019 06:08 AM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

(20th August 2019 08:52 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Think yiz r clutching at straws a bit. All Muto said was he was a bit isolated and Dummet later clarified what he meant. Bruce has held his hands up and admitted he's made a balls of things and will change things. He came in late and so did a few players so need to give it a few more games. Fans need to get behind the team as the negativity doesn't help.

Seems odd a player would have to clarify anything don't you think?

Not a lot of positivity coming out of the changing room.
21st August 2019 06:49 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

This is what happens when you have a manager who openly states he "doesn't do tactics".

Who'd have thought it.

He was out of his depth in this league 10 years ago, look how much managers and tactics have evolved even since then, and we are stuck with this crisp packet faced cunt.

Cheers Mike.
(This post was last modified: 21st August 2019 10:44 AM by ToonArmy1892.)
21st August 2019 10:38 AM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

i see Ashley has recruited another baffoon to defend him

Jon Walters, another no name has been

this sharp shooter

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(This post was last modified: 21st August 2019 11:50 AM by tino.)
21st August 2019 11:05 AM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter
Open revolt already?

Who?
21st August 2019 11:24 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(21st August 2019 11:24 AM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Who?

No idea, but he's got a nice collection of double negatives and brown tongues:

"The defence are all over the shop," Walters told Goals on Sunday. "It's nothing Steve Bruce hasn't done with them. Of any manager in the Premier League, I have respect for Steve Bruce more than anyone.

21st August 2019 12:55 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter
Open revolt already?

Oh him.

Well clearly that's bollocks because its the same defenders as last season plus one that Bruce has, allegedly, brought it.
21st August 2019 01:05 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

But it's nothing that Bruce hasn't done.
21st August 2019 01:22 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite
Open revolt already?

Bruce should have known more than most regarding Pukki from last season

Shouldn't he ???
21st August 2019 02:36 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

(21st August 2019 06:49 AM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Seems odd a player would have to clarify anything don't you think?

"I think from the start in the warm-up, it wasn’t right. The first five minutes, they were on top of us"

Footballers aren't the biggest graspers of the English language and often need a translator Big Grin

There wasn't much positivity after the first 10 games last season! Most people were asleep to be fair.
(This post was last modified: 21st August 2019 05:25 PM by t00nraider.)
21st August 2019 05:21 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

The glaring difference being one was a world class manager who the fans trusted would turn it round, the other is Steve fking Bruce.

Not that that even warranted a reply.
21st August 2019 05:27 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Fuck off Bruce, you fat fucking Wallop.
21st August 2019 05:28 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

(21st August 2019 05:21 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(21st August 2019 06:49 AM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Seems odd a player would have to clarify anything don't you think?

"I think from the start in the warm-up, it wasn’t right. The first five minutes, they were on top of us"

Footballers aren't the biggest graspers of the English language and often need a translator Big Grin

There wasn't much positivity after the first 10 games last season! Most people were asleep to be fair.

I personally didn't think for minute we'd get relegated last season, as weren't being played off the park.

Out of those first 10 games, the only games where I felt genuinely frustrated was Cardiff and Manchester Utd
22nd August 2019 07:24 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(21st August 2019 06:08 AM)The Lowther Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

That didn't take long.

it was said by Chopra on talksport

ofcourse bruce saying its all lies, why would chopra want to do that? i would tend to beleive him.
24th August 2019 07:35 AM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

Chopras no fan of Ashley

I'm sure he was touting a bid for the club that went nowhere
24th August 2019 02:37 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

If Chopra was a true fan he would keep quiet and stop embarrassing the club. Everyone needs to stick together and support the team.
25th August 2019 09:22 AM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

(25th August 2019 09:22 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If Chopra was a true fan he would keep quiet and stop embarrassing the club. Everyone needs to stick together and support the team.
The club, the owner, Penfold, the fat Wallop all do I fine job of making the club an embarrassment...you geet fucking nob.
25th August 2019 09:48 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

(25th August 2019 09:48 AM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(25th August 2019 09:22 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If Chopra was a true fan he would keep quiet and stop embarrassing the club. Everyone needs to stick together and support the team.
The club, the owner, Penfold, the fat Wallop all do I fine job of making the club an embarrassment...you geet fucking nob.

Maybe. But that doesn't mean more is good, you tit.
25th August 2019 10:20 AM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

Hasn't it sunk in over the last 12 years in your thick skull that we are no longer a competitive team and the only goal of the owner is to assett strip the club and survive in the premier League
25th August 2019 06:28 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Leave him in his serendipity.
25th August 2019 06:37 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

Don't mention the cut price advertising Pike.

(25th August 2019 06:37 PM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.… serendipit …

Is that a euphemism for Ashley's arse?
(This post was last modified: 25th August 2019 06:41 PM by guff.)
25th August 2019 06:40 PM