Thread Closed 
Spouses
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Spouses

For the 'attached' personnel on here, how is your spouse reacting to the promotion frenzy? Are they as excited as you, (or whinnying contentedly in some cases Wink) or are they like Mrs.V and couldn't give a monkey's scrotum? Eek
30th March 2010 10:33 AM
Find all posts by this user
Sal Online

First Team Regular
Spouses

Well I aint married, but I live with the girlfriend, and she feins interest but after a while of me singing Jose Jose Jose at home, she told me to shut the fuck up!
30th March 2010 10:37 AM
ToonArmy1892 Online

First Team Regular
Spouses

Sal Wrote:Well I aint married, but I live with the girlfriend, and she feins interest but after a while of me singing Jose Jose Jose at home, she told me to shut the fuck up!

Big Grin
30th March 2010 10:39 AM
McCreery Offline

First Team Regular
Spouses

I tried explaining how important last nights match was and ended up frustrated as fuck that she just didn't get it
30th March 2010 10:39 AM
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Spouses

my lass (despite sort of being a forest fan but not really caring) is just chuffed that i am no longer a whinging moaning misreable bastard every saturday afternoon.

i haven't mentioned what's likely to happen to us next season like
30th March 2010 10:41 AM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Spouses

Same story, Amble: Mrs Fop is a disaffected Oldham fan, and is generally just happy that I'm not stomping around in a huff all the time.
30th March 2010 10:50 AM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter
Spouses

My wife couldn't believe I changed my flight within 5 mins of Plymouth game being moved, spending another £50+ in the process to do it and staying 2 nights instead of 1 now.

Then she said actually I can believe it, seeing as she has known me for so long!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Going up going up going up!!!
30th March 2010 11:45 AM
DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Spouses

my wife is pretty good but still no the same level as me and i wouldnt expect her to be but she has been a wee gem regarding this crap i put her through since that black day in may last year.
30th March 2010 11:49 AM
Thread Closed