Thread Closed 
Injuries
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Injuries

Just 1 player injured in the entire squad I think?? That being Taylor of course.

I wonder when the last time this club could boast that statistic?
28th March 2010 09:10 PM
Find all posts by this user
omenator

Unregistered

Injuries

sunday 3rd may when they all fuck off on their summer hols, none will be injured then
28th March 2010 09:14 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Injuries

Sal Wrote:Just 1 player injured in the entire squad I think?? That being Taylor of course.

I wonder when the last time this club could boast that statistic?

when the team is winning and doing well we hardly ever get injuries. How odd!
28th March 2010 09:22 PM
richyNUFC Online

First Team Regular
Injuries

The_Flaming_Lip Wrote:when the team is winning and doing well we hardly ever get injuries. How odd!

Cynic. Big Grin

Maybe it's the fact that we've had so few injuries which has led to us getting good results.

Having said that, we have had quite a lot of injuries this year! Every member of our back four, including the new lads and Kadar, have been injured at some point, at times we've had more than one of them out at the same time, Barton has been out all season, our Captain has taken a few knocks, Gutierrez was out earlier in the season, Routledge done his hamstring after 2 matches, Shola and Lovenkrands have been out in recent weeks, Harewood got an injury that stopped us from even signing him and even Harper took a kick to the face earlier in the season!
29th March 2010 09:14 AM
Thread Closed