Thread Closed 
Newcastle mad article
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Newcastle mad article

14andout Wrote:Would anyone better work with Ashley though?

I am not convinced...

Well they didn't last time did they? We had to rely on JFK and can't see it being much different this time round. Definitely can't see somebody as good as Moyes moving from a club as good as Everton.
29th March 2010 11:13 AM
Find all posts by this user
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Newcastle mad article

Moyes has been at Everton a good few years now, and maybe he could be persuaded that he's taken them as far as he can? They need a new stadium, so transfer funds aren't going to be the best, and that isn't going to change in the short term. He's a proven Prem manager, unlike Hughton, and could probably attract players that Hughton couldn't. It is all academic though, he certainly wont be coming here.
29th March 2010 11:28 AM
McCreery Offline

First Team Regular
Newcastle mad article

I still don't think you can under estimate the fact that everybody has been pulling in the right direction this season....

The number one priority next season is survival and with a bit of investment I think Hughton is capable of achieving that

In the past there has been massive pressure on our managers to get us back into Europe and dare I say it even the Champions league. This time around all that pressure is lifted for at least a season and staying up should be our only goal

Hughton has got one season left on his contract and I think it would be typical Newcastle with their big ideas if he wasn't allowed to see it through
29th March 2010 11:36 AM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Newcastle mad article

Agree with that Mac.
29th March 2010 11:42 AM
Thread Closed