Thread Closed 
MORE shite, this time barton
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

about half way down the article, bit about barton and pancrate. utter tosh? it is the sunday sun

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcast...-26123167/
28th March 2010 01:31 PM
Find all posts by this user
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

To be fair to the knob who wrote that piece it probably did happen because in training you expect things like this to happen. Didnt the orange faced bastard say it happens all the time in training before he got sacked at Hull.
28th March 2010 01:35 PM
McCreery Online

First Team Regular

I'll take it with a pinch of salt but after reading all season about how good the atmosphere in the dresiing room has been isn't it refreshing that as soon as Barton is back there's stories of unrest and him being left out of the squad...........I don't know if it's true or not but I fuckin hate the limited Scouse cunt more and more every week
28th March 2010 02:06 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

McCreery Wrote:I'll take it with a pinch of salt but after reading all season about how good the atmosphere in the dresiing room has been isn't it refreshing that as soon as Barton is back there's stories of unrest and him being left out of the squad...........I don't know if it's true or not but I fuckin hate the limited Scouse cunt more and more every week

It must be a slow news day when me and mac agree on something.
28th March 2010 03:07 PM
Thread Closed