Thread Closed 
Shola
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Shola

Hate to do the boring stat thing* but Shola has a better goals per game rate than Tino, Bellamy and Pedro did.

Ok, so the latter two had plenty more to their games than just goals, but so does shola - he can fall over AND get caught off side too.

*blatant lie
30th March 2010 10:40 AM
Find all posts by this user
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Shola

Carroll was shocking ast night, his worst game by a mile.

Shola came on...scored and set up one.

What more do people want? He has been crucial in this promotion (hopefully) season and no one can take that away from him.
30th March 2010 10:44 AM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Shola

The Steve Wrote:Carroll was shocking ast night, his worst game by a mile.

Shola came on...scored and set up one.

What more do people want? He has been crucial in this promotion (hopefully) season and no one can take that away from him.

Wouldn't have been saying that had Carroll's volley gone in, class strike that. His hold up play was as good as usual, apart from one time early on, he tried to...well I don't know what he tried to do as he just flicked the ball up into the air to nobody...in front of goal he took too long to shoot.

Shola, as I said, did his job (scored) and put the effort in - a couple of class tackles on the half way line showing he wanted to help defend the lead he gave us.

I just think had we got a bit lucky with last night, as when Shola came on we couldn't keep the ball and it was all Forest and they didn't take chances, then when they attempted to break yet again, they made an error which led to our goal. From then on though we were dominant and all players did their bit.
30th March 2010 11:01 AM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter
Shola

and enrique goal was started by guti running pass to shola quick backheel and enrique following up and in the bottom corner via the goalkeeper..

I though routledge had a few good shots that tested the keeper,,
30th March 2010 11:07 AM
DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Shola

Routledge was brilliant, brings genuine pace and trickery and with gutti on the other flank we pose a real threat.
30th March 2010 11:08 AM
Thread Closed