Thread Closed 
Can I ask
viana45 Offline

Banned
Can I ask

Why there is a fixation on here when some teams lose, especially Liverpool and recently alot of other teams demise is a main talking point, who gives a fuck if west ham lose, or blue or red bindippers.

Quite frankly if it ain't west brom or notts forrrest I couldn't give a fuck. I hate plenty of prem league teams for more reasons than tu mention but who gives. A fuck how they perform. Lets just worry about getting Ashley out then worry thereafter
28th March 2010 03:30 AM
Find all posts by this user
Tight_Ass_Bramble Online

Chairman
Can I ask

No you can't ask.
28th March 2010 03:42 AM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter
Can I ask

You can ask, certainly, but no-one will respond.
28th March 2010 06:12 AM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter
Can I ask

What's he asking ?
28th March 2010 06:14 AM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter
Can I ask

pardon?
28th March 2010 07:59 AM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

Can I ask

Viana I agree with you regarding the Ashley out bit but if you grew up in the 70`s & 80`s then you would take a bit of delight in Liverpools plight to be honest. You were force fed Liverpool every day, they won absolutely everything, slashings in Stanley Park were regular.
They robbed all over Europe. They think they have the divine right to win everything, even today. Having said that, they`ve seen more silverware in what`s regarded a poor season to them to what I`ve seen in a lifetime. They`ll probably still win the UEFA too and moan where as we`d fucking party for a year.

Liverpool? Fuck them to be honest!
28th March 2010 09:36 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Can I ask

If all we mentioned was forrest or brom then there would be fuck all to talk about!!!

West ham going down is big news.

Liverpool going pear shaped is even bigger news.

This is a football forum after all...
28th March 2010 10:31 AM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Online

Chairman
Can I ask

Be careful what you wish for, viana.

This forum is dead anyway. And besides, it's not as if you're averse to posting the odd thread about nowt is it ?

How is your iphone, by the way ?

(Or should I say ' Hwo iz yOUur Iphne ? ')
28th March 2010 10:40 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Can I ask

Big Grin

It must still have the Gaellic T9 predictive text on it Smile
28th March 2010 10:43 AM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter
Can I ask

Or just a thick cunt that carn't use it lol...
28th March 2010 10:51 AM
viana45 Offline

Banned
Can I ask

Ok dead on
28th March 2010 11:18 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Can I ask

I think its hilarious to see Liverpool miss out on the champions league for the 1st time in donkeys years and the potential fallout of that happening. Ditto with West Ham hopefully being relegated (they wont).

I cant see West Ham coming straight back up personally, I dont think Gold/Sullivan have the funds to bankroll them coming straight back up, And i think most of their team will be offski if they go down.
28th March 2010 01:23 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Can I ask

viana45 Wrote:Why there is a fixation on here when some teams lose, especially Liverpool and recently alot of other teams demise is a main talking point, who gives a fuck if west ham lose, or blue or red bindippers.

Quite frankly if it ain't west brom or notts forrrest I couldn't give a fuck. I hate plenty of prem league teams for more reasons than tu mention but who gives. A fuck how they perform. Lets just worry about getting Ashley out then worry thereafter

regardless of the fact that the BBC is virtually a Liverpool love-in, and that for some of us of a certain age we had Liverpool rammed down our throats, it is vitally important for the future of English football, not to mention the chances of NUFC, that one of the "big 4" crash and burn.

If Liverpool, being the most successful club in English football and part of the self-annointed "big 4", were to fall out of the Champs League gravy train for a couple of seasons, thus making them a normal club, I fully anticipate that the Prem league would be made more competitive by the powers that be.

Unlike some, I thought that the idea of a CL play off down to 7th was a fantastic opportunity to democratise football again and give clubs like ours a chance to become more competitive.

As it stands English football is utterly banal and simple dull procession to see whether Man U or Chelsea hoover up all the trophies. It is no better than Scotland or Spain in that respect.

This is why clubs like Liverpool must fail. Oh, and I fucking hate the scouse tossers.
28th March 2010 03:13 PM
viana45 Offline

Banned
Can I ask

I hate the cunts too, but I couldn't care less about their results.
Hate thr Manc cunts more, they had the glory hunting following when I were young.
28th March 2010 03:33 PM
guff Offline

First Team Starter
Can I ask

The_Flaming_Lip Wrote:... and that for some of us of a certain age we had Liverpool rammed down our throats ...
... especially after the '74 cup final and by Emlyn 'we were so much better than them, they were crap' Hughes gracious post match interview. Been waiting a long time for them to get their comeuppance.
28th March 2010 03:45 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Can I ask

But manure wont go as bad as Liverpool m8 thats why its hilarious to see them suffering.
28th March 2010 03:45 PM
Thread Closed