amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
louise taylor sht stirring

27th March 2010 10:40 PM
Find all posts by this user
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Thing is though she isnt wrong is she. People on here have sided with Carroll over Taylor but like ive said to my dad last night its convenient for Taylor now to cite this for a reason to fuck off in the summer.

Carroll will probably get jail for his glassing of that bloke in the nightclub so where will that leave us striker wise.
27th March 2010 10:50 PM
Alfie Noakes Offline

Youth Team

mackem slag
27th March 2010 10:54 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

Honest M8 i bet carroll gets off with it.?

And yes Taylor been asking for a move since we dropped down to the fizzy league..
27th March 2010 10:56 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

No doubt about that m8 the chinless cunt she is.
27th March 2010 10:56 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Figs i cant see him getting off because even though Taylor hasnt pressed charges surely that will be look bad when he goes to court for glassing that kid.

How many times will it take for him to get done like Barton did.
27th March 2010 10:59 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

I'm just amazed he's got of with it.

Anyone of us, would be sacked on the spot, if we punched fuck out of a work Colleague.

I'd love to keep both of them, but if i was to choose between them, i'd have to go with with Taylor, as Carroll is to much like Barton imo.
27th March 2010 11:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

But m8 trust me i know a lot of coppers and ex coppers it was down to club to sort it.

wouldn't make a difference between him and big market.

its a separate case all i see in this matter Taylor will get his wish to move club with his fucking dad sturing the shit..............
27th March 2010 11:04 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

What has this internal inquiry found, have they even had one.I will tell you the result say nothing and hope it goes away, pathetic really.

Carroll has been scoring and playing well, Taylor has been injured and not playing, that has been the fucking basis on which people have taken sides, short fucking sighted.
27th March 2010 11:05 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Agree DS at least Taylor has done it in the premier league Carroll is doing well in the fizzy pop league i cant see him banging them in against top defenders.
27th March 2010 11:05 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

time will Tell give him till crimbo till one starts........
27th March 2010 11:08 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

And what kind of Manager backs a player, who has an obvious anger problem.

Our kids look upto players like Carroll, and he's going round punching fuck out of people.
27th March 2010 11:12 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Even though she is a chinless cunt i can see Hughton being replaced within the 1st 10 games of the season and as you say DS

Our kids look upto players like Carroll, and he's going round punching fuck out of people
27th March 2010 11:22 PM
DML2 Offline

Youth Team

Amble got it right in the title...she is a shit stirring mackem slag. That story has got more holes in in than a chunk of Gruyere cheese.

On another mate of a mate type story (and I don't know how reliable this is) he reckons that Carroll will defo be sent down for the incident in Blu Bamboo (or whatever you call the fucking place!!)
27th March 2010 11:34 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Awful article clearly written by a woman full of spite and resentment toward the club.
27th March 2010 11:37 PM
viana45 Offline

Banned

Slag...

Also Taylor attracts interest from villa and everton Carroll linked with west ham and Stoke

fans back carroll because he's scoring and taylors injured

But Taylor has done it in the PL andy hasn't

both good players

both players wrong

both have to stay
27th March 2010 11:48 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Was reading Taylor might take Carroll to court for lost Appearance/Win Bonus money he will lose because he is out injured.
28th March 2010 12:08 AM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

was just having a look on facebook, and Nolan was saying to Carroll... "look theres your best mate behind you"

the picture showed Carroll, and Taylor was behind him.
28th March 2010 12:22 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Well if thats the case i hope we get rid of Nolan because we can do without cunts like him stirring the shite.
28th March 2010 12:37 AM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

Gruyere cheese doesn't have holes in it.

Leerdammer and Emmental does. So do others. Gruyere doesn't.
28th March 2010 12:48 AM
viana45 Offline

Banned

Silent Bob Wrote:was just having a look on facebook, and Nolan was saying to Carroll... "look theres your best mate behind you"

the picture showed Carroll, and Taylor was behind him.

Link? Or even facebook address?
28th March 2010 02:03 AM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

just type in Andy Carroll, then have a look through his pics, and read the comments under them.

seems like all they do, is sit around playing Fifa 10. carroll mentioned Jose Enrique beat him, and i said, ah hope you didnt punch him all over.
28th March 2010 02:16 AM
viana45 Offline

Banned

Link ??
28th March 2010 02:46 AM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

Well, she's managed to surpass herself this time. Usually her insipid and thinly-veiled hatred of NUFC is at least a fraction correct in either fact or assumption but this time, her piece may as well have been called 'Allegedly, thought and believed to be' because thats all this harried crock of shit actually is - Conjecture, hearsay and baseless presumption.

I thought this paragraph to be particularly horrific in it's journalistic value.

Quote:Carroll is thought to be part of a powerful dressing-room clique that Taylor has never really fitted into. Kevin Nolan is a key figure inside St James' Park and, significantly, the midfielder now shares an agent with Carroll. Taylor, meanwhile, was perhaps always too close to Hughton's predecessor Alan Shearer for the former Tottenham coach's liking.

I mean, really ? What was the purpose of that ? Pure nonsensical frontline mackem gibberish that served no purpose whatsoever. Well done Louise.

Usually I can disregard her ramblings as that of an ill-educated hick with a singular objective of annoying the Geordie nation, but this article, this steaming pile of one-eyed mackem shit, has amused me more than annoyed me.
28th March 2010 03:39 AM
ColoradoMagpie Offline

Reserve Team

Stupid opinion piece, but she's probably right. CH started Carroll right after this. I thought that cr@p. Taylor is our best defender, and someone to be proud of. Carroll has a 2 cent head and a nice scoring streak in the fizzy pop. Sell Carroll, keep Taylor, and pick up another striker to pair with Lovenkrands next year.
28th March 2010 04:51 AM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

Those facebook accounts could have been set up by anyone for fucks sake.
28th March 2010 09:36 AM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

I honestly can`t be bothered to read anything this ugly Mackem Slag produces.
She wouldn`t get a job for the Beano and she could eat an Apple through a Letter Box.
28th March 2010 09:44 AM
Pablo Offline

First Team Starter

"After doing brilliantly to keep Newcastle top of the table this season, he now looks weak and it is not impossible that this affair could yet spark a chain of events that may lead to him being replaced by a manager such as Mark Hughes or Steve McClaren next season."

McClaren!!! Silly bitch. They shouldnt be allowed to just pull names out of thin air, especially ones as scary as that
28th March 2010 10:23 AM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

Pablo Wrote:"After doing brilliantly to keep Newcastle top of the table this season, he now looks weak and it is not impossible that this affair could yet spark a chain of events that may lead to him being replaced by a manager such as Mark Hughes or Steve McClaren next season."

McClaren!!! Silly bitch. They shouldnt be allowed to just pull names out of thin air, especially ones as scary as that

Nowts as scary as her face!Sad
28th March 2010 10:37 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

I'm absolutely appalled to be honest, that seemingly reputable journalists, with an 'in-bred' sense of decorum and probity, resort to conjecture and random name dropping to create a story. It is almost as if the dozy bint hasn't really got a clue what's going on, and to mask the utter mundanity of her own beloved team, is muddying the waters at their greatest rivals.
My core belief in the integrity of journalists is being eroded by the hour, I may have to turn to reading politcal journalism to cleanse myself.
28th March 2010 10:41 AM
Thread Closed