Thread Closed 
louise taylor sht stirring
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

While I certainly wouldn't want shteve at the club at this stage, I say fair play to him for actually going abroad to better himself. A couple of years in holland, perhaps a spell in Germany or Spain or wherever will do him the world of good, and assuming he does resonably well like he is now, he will come back to the uk as a well travelled multi lingual manager with a decent network of people across Europe - take note allardyce and co, it did Roy hodgson no harm at all did it!!
28th March 2010 10:42 AM
Find all posts by this user
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

rotti Wrote:Well if thats the case i hope we get rid of Nolan because we can do without cunts like him stirring the shite.

spot on.. nail on the head m8.. we got rid of so called big heads recently and now it (seem's) NOLAN is the new leader.. fuck him anyway the no leg's wanker. never liked nolan m8 and if he is now causing unrest/arguments then he to can fuck off.
28th March 2010 11:12 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

Nolan is certainly chairman of the FatAsh fan club.

He was praising him the other week on Radio Newcastle.One of the pundits, i think John Anderson said he can only answer the questions being asked, to which the presenter replied, Mick Lowes did not ask him any questions about Ashley, Nolan kept bringing him into the conversation.

PR bullshit.
28th March 2010 11:18 AM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

there's just summik about nolan ive never liked. apart from the fact he is on a par with n butt in as much as he is fucked in terms of his leg's and age.. for me he is on his last legs as a top flight fooballer. and if he is at the centre of dressing room unrest then that tops it off for me.. get rid of the wanker.
28th March 2010 11:26 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Silent Bob Wrote:was just having a look on facebook, and Nolan was saying to Carroll... "look theres your best mate behind you"

the picture showed Carroll, and Taylor was behind him.

That ain't Nolan or Carroll
28th March 2010 12:43 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

I still think both players will be here in the summer. Smile
28th March 2010 12:54 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

Chris_NUFC Wrote:Nolan is certainly chairman of the FatAsh fan club.

He was praising him the other week on Radio Newcastle.

Mate, you pop on Radio and slag your boss off in front of everybody. When you have done that, I will respectfully agree with your comments.

And personnally deliver your P45Big Grin
28th March 2010 01:01 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

NE1 your correct not many people would do that but Nolan seems to be the replacement for Given regarding spouting shite to the media.

And if DS is correct and it was Nolan on facebook and he did say those things that tells you what sort of a bloke he is.
28th March 2010 01:17 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

"Even so Carroll's continued involvement appears a thoroughly depressing victory for pragmatism over principles and Hughton has surely been diminished by the entire sorry affair."

Has he bollocks you stupid fucking bitch. He's doing the right thing by the club for keeping a lid on it and doing his job, getting this club back into the league it deserves to be. Hughton is a dignified professional doing his job, and doing it well. So fuck you.

In any case, it might be well to establish the facts surrounding the alleged fracas, because as far as I can see no-one seems to know anything concrete about it at all, it's all hearsay and whisperings. So when it is proved that Hughton has badly handled a situation she knows fuck all about, then she may be entitled to her vapid opinion. Until then, she should stick her teeth back in and go fuck herself.
28th March 2010 04:37 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

countofbiarritz Wrote:"Even so Carroll's continued involvement appears a thoroughly depressing victory for pragmatism over principles and Hughton has surely been diminished by the entire sorry affair."

Has he bollocks you stupid fucking bitch. He's doing the right thing by the club for keeping a lid on it and doing his job, getting this club back into the league it deserves to be. Hughton is a dignified professional doing his job, and doing it well. So fuck you.

In any case, it might be well to establish the facts surrounding the alleged fracas, because as far as I can see no-one seems to know anything concrete about it at all, it's all hearsay and whisperings. So when it is proved that Hughton has badly handled a situation she knows fuck all about, then she may be entitled to her vapid opinion. Until then, she should stick her teeth back in and go fuck herself.

It must be eating her up like........like an eaty up thing, to see us bouncing straight back up, whilst her own footballing amours flounder around the nether regions of the Premier teat. If she wishes to discuss the matter of 'Pragmatism over principles', maybe she could raise the matter with her very own Steve Bruce, and ask why he walked out of Wigan after 2 months, and Palace after not much longer to pitch up at Birmingham?
28th March 2010 04:51 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

What a sad ugly Sad Mackem Bitch she is.

Fuck me surely she is still a virgin with a toothy fucking mug like that.

Fucking Mackem Bitch fuck off you lazy hack.

Bitter cow, 28 years of hurt must have been her best day ever last season. Fuck me lost count of the amount of times we beat the cunts home and away.

SMB slack jawed ugly bint
28th March 2010 05:03 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

NE1 Wrote:Mate, you pop on Radio and slag your boss off in front of everybody. When you have done that, I will respectfully agree with your comments.

And personnally deliver your P45Big Grin

You missed out a bit of my post, the most important bit Big Grin

I wouldn't go on radio, and deliberately look to praise a largely despised boss either.He was kissing Ashley's lard arse without being ask any questions about Ashley.He thinks he can speak to the fans because he is idolised on the terraces or something.

He came across as cheerleader, a supporter, a fucking kissy ass crawler. Smile

He should shut up and play football, not be a PR spokesman for a lying, discredited, shit owner.
28th March 2010 05:24 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

Venegoor Wrote:It must be eating her up like........like an eaty up thing, to see us bouncing straight back up, whilst her own footballing amours flounder around the nether regions of the Premier teat. If she wishes to discuss the matter of 'Pragmatism over principles', maybe she could raise the matter with her very own Steve Bruce, and ask why he walked out of Wigan after 2 months, and Palace after not much longer to pitch up at Birmingham?

Indeed my friend.

I assume her moral outrage over the John Terry/Wayne Bridge incident was on the levels of a journalistic supernova, seeing as the facts were actually beyond dispute.

I quite agree that it's her own prejudices and bitterness that are eating her up. In that case she should be confined to the murky world of fan opinion style blogs, and has no business masquerading as a credible journalist in a national newspaper and picking up any form of meaningful wage for indulging herself and her spiteful character in these thinly veiled digs.

28th March 2010 07:29 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

jack Wrote:there's just summik about nolan ive never liked

.....he's a Scouser?

On that article - well what is there left to say about Lousie? There is more supposition in that article than hard facts.

It's like watching one of those dodgy documentaries on the Discovery Channel where they make out Jesus was an alien or some such bollocks..."Some people believe that watercress was a major factor in the downfall of the Pharoahs because it is rumoured that aliens made the pyramids in Wales. Or something."

Alien making a pyramid in Wales or something....
[Image: louisetaylor.jpg]
28th March 2010 07:44 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

She`s the Hair of Michael Jackson, the Teeth of Janet Street Porter & she was born in Sunderland!
Fuck me she`s unlucky!
28th March 2010 08:18 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

Jason Mackemtears Wrote:She`s the Hair of Michael Jackson, the Teeth of Janet Street Porter & she was born in Sunderland!
Fuck me she`s unlucky!

Well legend and rumour has it that she is in fact a Welsh alien. Admittedly I made up the rumour, a bit like her journalistic, ahem, "style".
28th March 2010 08:29 PM
McCreery Offline

First Team Regular

[Image: qmxnT1kc.jpeg]
28th March 2010 08:38 PM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

McCreery Wrote:[Image: qmxnT1kc.jpeg]

Big Grin
28th March 2010 08:41 PM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

HA HA HA - Give Mac an award at New Year.

TOOOOO MUCH time on your hands mate

[Image: CLAPPING-GIF.gif]
28th March 2010 08:42 PM
McCreery Offline

First Team Regular

:o
28th March 2010 08:43 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

Well I`d get on a Space Hopper, I wouldn`t fucking get on her!

Oh I do hope she reads this forum! (she will!)
28th March 2010 08:47 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

Silent Bob Wrote:And what kind of Manager backs a player, who has an obvious anger problem.

Our kids look upto players like Carroll, and he's going round punching fuck out of people.

Who gives a fuck?

FFS, if we drop Carroll it's going to make no difference at all when the likes of Gerrard and Terry are both in the England side. Great role models them, but aye, we should get rid of Carroll and let somebody else pick up a really good talent...just for the sake of protecting our kids aye.
29th March 2010 08:48 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Well a certain Alex Ferguson, self proclaimed disciplinarian that puts up with no shit whatsoever turned a blind eye to Eric Cantona fly kicking a fan live on TV.

Slightly worse than Carroll & Taylor having a scrap behind closed doors in my book.
29th March 2010 09:09 AM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

Spot on.
29th March 2010 09:10 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

[Image: louisetaylor.jpg]

This looks like one of those police photo-fit composites..............described by a drunk.
She could appear in Star Trek without troubling the make-up artists.
29th March 2010 10:04 AM
guff Offline

First Team Starter

Mr. Taylor?

[Image: mr-potato-head.jpg]
29th March 2010 04:59 PM
DML2 Offline

Youth Team

Sal Wrote:Well a certain Alex Ferguson, self proclaimed disciplinarian that puts up with no shit whatsoever turned a blind eye to Eric Cantona fly kicking a fan live on TV.

Slightly worse than Carroll & Taylor having a scrap behind closed doors in my book.

Far more entertaining thoughBig Grin
29th March 2010 06:22 PM
littlasc96 Offline

Youth Team

carroll is only lashing out now because he got bully'd to fuck at school taunted for being a beanpole and got a few slaps, from whats being said he smacked taylor when he turned his back on him , before tht he glassed tht block with all his little mong mates behind him and there is always the time he smacked tht lass at garage outside blaydon rugby club.
only reason fans are sticking with him is because he scoring.
and on the taylor leaving shite , if they are trying to get a move for him good for them, would any of you lot stick around after getting ur jaw wired while at work and then be told they sticking with the person who did it to u. dont think so
the lad gives his all for us whn he plays, he may not be a john terry but was one of the very few last season who gave a fuck.
29th March 2010 07:45 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

check out her match report Smile

Bless her, half the article whinging about carroll, then a "oh yes, and they won it, the bastards" paragraph at the end.
29th March 2010 10:14 PM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

Is littlesac96 Alf?
29th March 2010 10:18 PM
Thread Closed