Find all posts by this user
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

Must say Sal, I totally concur.
28th March 2010 01:06 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

I think we need to let the other footy fans on like the boro and sunderland to keep this place ticking over with abuse and fighting..
28th March 2010 01:15 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

It has been going down the shitter for ages. No doubt it will pick up again when the season ends and next season starts.
28th March 2010 01:31 PM
Venegoor Online

Captain

There's other forums where people can mix it with the riff-raff of other teams isn't there? I personally have no problem jawing with other team's supporters face-to-face in the pub, or even on holiday, but they just grate on me on message boards on the whole. A bunch of keyboard warriors thinking that the height of humour and footballing satire, is calling us 'deluded' and 'jawdees' ffs. I just delight in exchanging stuff about my team, with people of a like minded persuasion, without it generating into a pointless slanging match.......................most of the time anyway Wink
Also, I really, really couldn't give a Monkey's frozen ballbag what other teams think of us, because in the main I really, really couldn't give a Monkey's frozen ball bag about them either.
28th March 2010 04:29 PM
franzese Online

First Team Starter

Worst thing that could happen is let other supporters on here.
28th March 2010 05:28 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

Wait til we lose a game Sal. This place always picks up when there's something to moan about.

The board will probably crash next season, with the overload of constant moaning that we'll have Big Grin
29th March 2010 09:24 AM
Thread Closed