Thread Closed 
Stan Collymore
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter
Stan Collymore

Butts in with his opinion. Training ground spats are healthy, buut breaking a jaw is going too far. Does he really think Carroll went out to break Taylor's jaw? Fucking idiot! Coming from a wife beater thay's a bit rich!
24th March 2010 10:01 AM
Find all posts by this user
rampantsmurf Offline

Youth Team
Stan Collymore

stans words are as much value to me as a makums shirt. pfffft wife beating cunt!!
24th March 2010 10:07 AM
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Stan Collymore

he is a fucking prick that man. seems to have some sort of chip on his shoulder about the toon as well, the car park-wanking twat
24th March 2010 10:08 AM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Stan Collymore

I'm amazed anyone hires him with his criminal history. It just goes to show the pathetic levels of punditry we are blessed with in this country if he still earns money just because he can string a sentence.

I wish we got some decent football TV programmes. I would be happy to watch a 2 hour football discussion show with the odd clip every night - better than the reality show/soap opera crap we have to put up with.

Trouble is it would fail due to the moronically dull twats they had hosting it....how the fuck the likes of Andy Gray makes a living on the telly is totally beyond me.:mad:
24th March 2010 10:20 AM
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Stan Collymore

exactly. i'm struggling to think of any that i can actually stand, al and jeff stelling maybe. all the match of the day/league football show/ soccer saturday wankers put me off wanting to watch any bloody football at all
24th March 2010 10:24 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Stan Collymore

Stebe Harper has been doing punditry on Five Live recently.
24th March 2010 10:25 AM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Stan Collymore

the state of football tv programmes in this country is further testament that sky have fucked it royaly.
since sky became a force in uk sport it has inflamed incidents that otherwise would not get shown and cost many a manager/player there job's. and there employing pricks like collymore/windass etal show how much of a joke they really are.

fuck off sky and come back the beeb..
24th March 2010 10:25 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Stan Collymore

I dont really mind Collymore, have never noticed any sort of anti NUFC stance from him, but to be fair I hardly listen avidly.

He doesnt always tow the 'football family' party line and isnt scared to air his opinions, regardless of whether or not you agree with them, surely thats what a pundit should do???
24th March 2010 10:28 AM
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Stan Collymore

his newspaper columns have definitly had a few pops at newcastle fans over the years, i'm sure i remember him slating us for getting allerdyce sacked and being 'deluded' about 'messiahs' etc. no different to a lot of other pundits of course but still highly fucking annonying
24th March 2010 10:41 AM
Thread Closed