Thread Closed 
Taylor is a Bellend!
robleesheed Offline

Youth Team
Taylor is a Bellend!

Received this in an E-mail last night. I've had info before from this source and it turned out to be spot on, so I reckon this could be the truth!

Just spoke to my fooball agent mate who knocks about with Smith and Nolan.....Taylor was texting Carrols lass who has Andy's bairn, while the Toon were at Swansea and he was in Newcastle, asking her to come round...Taylor used to shag her before carroll. Taylor is despised at the club by all, very arrogant and done his best to move to Everton last summer which pissed the lads off. His Fatha, has gone to the press and spinning loads of shite on the back of Carrolls bother in the Bigg market....Here's the depth of feeling in the squad....Harper, Nolan, Smudge, Butt and Shola all went in and told Hughton yesterday to sell Taylor because of his selfish attitude. Carroll is apparantly thick as mince but a good honest lad and easily wound up.. They were in the treatment room after training when Carroll went up to Taylor and said 'One chance to admit it as i've seen the texts' and Taylor just laughed at him and went to walk away and Carroll dropped him. Good on the kid I say...The problem now is taylor and his Fatha are spinning this to the press behind the clubs back.....Just logged in to Lee Ryders blog on the chronical following the game and he says Jonas, Nolan and Butt all gave Carroll a big hug before kick off.

So...thats the truth. Let people know and make sure that Taylor doesn't get away with this, as Carroll could well end up in jail over it!!
24th March 2010 07:11 AM
Find all posts by this user
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter
Taylor is a Bellend!

If they did hug him you gotta wonder why. If Steven Terry!
24th March 2010 07:36 AM
wotsits Offline

Youth Team
Taylor is a Bellend!

doesnt matter who said what or who did what. proffessional footballers are role models to the kids who grow up worshipping them.
Carroll should not of twatted him, simple as, he should of gone to the management and had it out with them and told all his team mates what a shit house taylor is.
breaking his jaw is a stupid thing to do when you are about to go to court for fighting!
I think they are both muppets and if this is the truth get them both out of the club, barton can give them a lift home on his way out too.
24th March 2010 08:44 AM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter
Taylor is a Bellend!

Over paid self important arseholes - that's most footballers for you.

Lucky they can play the game a bit as in the real world they'd all be on the dole or in jail.
24th March 2010 08:48 AM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter
Taylor is a Bellend!

I think andy did the right thing if the aforementioned is true
24th March 2010 09:27 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Taylor is a Bellend!

That's a lovely fairy tale.

And they all lved happily ever after.
24th March 2010 09:28 AM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Taylor is a Bellend!

It's that Cockney cunt Taylor, it's in the fucking blood man..!!!
24th March 2010 10:15 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Taylor is a Bellend!

wotsits Wrote:doesnt matter who said what or who did what. proffessional footballers are role models to the kids who grow up worshipping them.
Carroll should not of twatted him, simple as, he should of gone to the management and had it out with them and told all his team mates what a shit house taylor is.
breaking his jaw is a stupid thing to do when you are about to go to court for fighting!
I think they are both muppets and if this is the truth get them both out of the club, barton can give them a lift home on his way out too.

Seconded.

They aren't a couple of labourers scrapping over a bird, they're a couple of high profile footballers supposedly representing this club. If Carroll wants to make it, he must learn to control his aggression. The e.mail doesn't suggest spur of the moment reaction, it suggests premeditation with full knowledge that he's already facing a court case. If that is the case, then he's a lot thicker than bloody mince.
24th March 2010 10:48 AM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular
Taylor is a Bellend!

Cheers, RLH I think that's the most credible thing I have read about the whole thing so far. I knew Taylor's Dad wouldn't be able to keep his nose out of it. If Taylor is responsible for all this he's a bloody idiot.
More than likely Taylor is jealous of Carroll because of the goals and praise he's been getting lately, and thought to himself, how can I wind him up? I know I'll text his lass, that will get him going. He didn't text her when Carroll was in Newcastle?
24th March 2010 10:57 AM
Thread Closed