Thread Closed 
Why the fuck is it......
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular
Why the fuck is it......

After everytime the commentators mention Butts name, they mention a Donny players straight after.:mad::mad:
23rd March 2010 08:56 PM
Find all posts by this user
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Why the fuck is it......

aye i noticed that like
23rd March 2010 09:07 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter
Why the fuck is it......

Wish the ginger Manc cunt would retire - he was his awful self again last night.
24th March 2010 08:52 AM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular
Why the fuck is it......

LeazesLoyal Wrote:Wish the ginger Manc cunt would retire - he was his awful self again last night.

His head & heart know what they gotta do, but his body is telling him its all over. Despite giving 100% he just got match the game pace even at this level.
24th March 2010 09:39 AM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Why the fuck is it......

Don't think he was that bad to be honest, just people like to slag him off at every mention.

If there was anybody that let themselves down last night it was the two full backs, both defensively* and on the attack.

*Although Simpson made a class challenge when he really needed to and kept us in it.
24th March 2010 11:10 AM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter
Why the fuck is it......

The two full backs playing last night are hopeless and will get woefully exposed in top flight.

And don't say Simpson was out of position, he is just as bad at right back - can't believe we signed him to be honest.
24th March 2010 11:14 AM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Why the fuck is it......

Last night was one of his worst nights - like I said, they let themselves down.

The only defence I can make for him last night is that we kept another clean sheet and his goal line clearance played a massive part in that.
24th March 2010 11:15 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Why the fuck is it......

richyNUFC Wrote:Last night was one of his worst nights - like I said, they let themselves down.

The only defence I can make for him last night is that we kept another clean sheet and his goal line clearance played a massive part in that.

Dion Dublin on SSN said we looked solid defensively a class above Donny, and were rarely troubled apart from the disallowed offside goal a few crosses. And he wouldn't lie. i keep hearing all this 'If we were in Prem *Insert name of player* he would get skinned/found out/by-passed every week, but we aren't in the bleeding Prem!!! We have no idea how they'll fare amongst better players, with maybe a better attitude this time around. You don't keep 19 clean sheets before the end of a season, in any league, and not do something right, they weren't all flukes.
24th March 2010 01:17 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Why the fuck is it......

Venegoor Wrote:Dion Dublin on SSN said we looked solid defensively a class above Donny, and were rarely troubled apart from the disallowed offside goal a few crosses. And he wouldn't lie. i keep hearing all this 'If we were in Prem *Insert name of player* he would get skinned/found out/by-passed every week, but we aren't in the bleeding Prem!!! We have no idea how they'll fare amongst better players, with maybe a better attitude this time around. You don't keep 19 clean sheets before the end of a season, in any league, and not do something right, they weren't all flukes.

Well we looked solid enough, we didn't concede, but Donny were guilty of trying to walk the ball in. Played some fancy stuff, nice to watch, but no end product.

I just though the full backs looked a little edgy, gave possession away too much and were beaten by the wingers too often, and they didn't overlap as often as they would at home, possibly told not too attack too often because we're away, if that's the case then fair enough.

I'm not saying they were shite, and we got the points so I'm never one to slag off a winning team - it was just in response to the Nicky Butt criticism that I thought the worst two on the pitch were the two full backs.
24th March 2010 01:21 PM
Thread Closed