Thread Closed 
It's a queer Newcastle forum , this one
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

No went shopping this morning in car all lovely she drove went to grandad to drop off his weekly shopping are mint then uncle and auntie came over with new car new number plate really cool fake smile towards them as she doesn't like them then oot for match.

come back with chinkys,,,,,,,, right lets have a Munch,,,,half a hour into the meal M8 phones is misses picks up phone ello its claire

she answers is chris there AYE what u want i take message .

respond my m8 hangs up.........................

her in one mood i thought you were ganing oot the morn.......?

long story but i be oot the morn...................
20th March 2010 11:10 PM
Find all posts by this user
Vic Offline

First Team Starter

Just watched the game taped on my good old video, quite enjoyed the game, unlucky not to have won, think we are a bit cocky at times, like the first half.

I even thought Best worked hard and was unlucky not to score his first goal.

Enrique was class.
20th March 2010 11:24 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

but why are we cocky in the 1st half.?
20th March 2010 11:36 PM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter

I reckon we just expect it to happen rather than work hard like in the second half, too many times we go 1 nil down and then all of a sudden turn into a superteam, why is this?
21st March 2010 12:49 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

I dont think Mc has come across as a superfan (whatever that is) at all, more he just hasnt come across as a miserable cunt that cant see past conceding a goal or two.

We played relatively well today, those that cant see it or accept it, need to give their fucking heeds a right good shake.
21st March 2010 12:50 AM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

I couldnt have possibly posted after we scored our 2 goals, as I was in Morrisons at the time.

Sorry Mac, please forgive me.

I did have my radio on though.
21st March 2010 09:02 AM
guff Offline

First Team Starter

Sorry I couldn't post after our two goals but I was sat on an uncomfortable wooden seat in Brissle.
21st March 2010 10:25 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Mc does have a point here chaps and chapesses. It's all very negative, in fact a lot of people are. Was sitting in a pub watching the game and all I could hear was some geezer having a pop at Hughton.

The second half kicked off, must have been a minute in and the camera panned to Hughton shouting instructions. So he goes "Change it man Hughton, you're the manager" Five minutes later, another shot of Hughton. Cue: "Change it man Hughton, you're the manager". Giving him all of this stick. Does he really suggest making a substitution on 46 mins?

I don't get the dislike or lack of trust in Hughton. For the most part, he has got it spot on. We aren't top of the league as a result of a fluke. It is a combination of good players and good tactics/management. Would Shearer have gotten us where we are I wonder?

Hughton also has a better home record than Keegan I believe. Is that not a reflection on him? And don't give me that thing about it being about the players because the same applied to Keegan. You might argue we had the best "team" in the division back in '93 too.
21st March 2010 10:33 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Sal so in your view people cant have a fucking moan when we concede a goal now can we. And the reason i didnt post anything till after the game in any sort of praise at the result was i was watching the tv, i couldnt be arsed with the game by then.

But i did say i was pleased with the result considering we were 2-0 down. Lets see how people react next season will we if this forum is still going to the results, and see if the same people having a pop at the ones having a moan moan themselves.

Everyone and i mean fucking everyone has the right to their opinions even if you dont agree with them.
21st March 2010 10:39 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Quite right Rotti. I just think Mac was a bit miffed at the countless threads of negativity, and the lack of positive ones. It does seem at times that people will be happy to see us lose to prove a point. Not aimed at you, but some might in the back of their minds.
21st March 2010 10:42 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Steve ive just stated m8 everyone has their own opinions, if that bloke sitting in the pub was moaning big deal thats his prerogative just like you have the right to your views. Its all in the heat of the moment the bloke no doubt was pissed off with us being 2-0 down.

As Mac rightly states the game is for 90 mins but when your getting beat your going to be pissed off just wait till next season m8 then you really will see what i mean.
21st March 2010 10:43 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Steve like ive stated m8 the negative posts were down to us getting beat 2-0 i cant see nowt wrong in fans moaning at that scoreline against a team that hadnt won for a good while.

Its like me having a pop at carroll if he is playing crap and hasnt scored ive said what ive said and i look a cunt if he scores its just in the heat of the moment comment we all make on a message-board.
21st March 2010 10:45 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

I was pissed off, but not to the point of calling Hughton clueless.

It's like saying Shearer is crap if he didn't score in a couple of games.
21st March 2010 10:46 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

To be fair to the person calling hughton clueless we were 2-0 down to Bristol City who have no manager and hadnt won in a good while and the frustration of being beat makes peoples views stronger in nature.

hughton isnt clueless as we wouldnt be top of the tree but as ive stated many times people have their own opinions right or wrong.

Me and you have had differing opinions on Beckford it doesnt mean i want to hunt you down and slit your throat and torture you because your opinion is different to mine m8.
21st March 2010 10:53 AM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

rotti Wrote:Me and you have had differing opinions on Beckford it doesnt mean i want to hunt you down and slit your throat and torture you because your opinion is different to mine m8.

Liar! Big Grin
21st March 2010 10:54 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Of course people are entitled to moan, that's fine.

Saying we are 2 0 down and playing like cunts when that just isn't the case is what I don't get at all. We were the better side throughout, so the negativity is totally unjust.

Hughtons fault when we are losing, the players credit when we are winning, it's bulshit.

We will lose a lot next season, but so will whoever else comes up with us.

I haven't checked the table, but am I right in that we are top with a game in hand, scored the most goals, conceded the least and remain unbeaten at home???

Aye clueless crank that Hughton fella
21st March 2010 10:54 AM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

rotti Wrote:Me and you have had differing opinions on Beckford it doesnt mean i want to hunt you down and slit your throat and torture you because your opinion is different to mine m8.

Aye there are plenty of other reasons why you would want to.Big Grin
21st March 2010 10:55 AM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

Wait till next season to see if people still like hughton when we lose wor 1st 6 games..
21st March 2010 10:59 AM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

Sal Wrote:Of course people are entitled to moan, that's fine.

Saying we are 2 0 down and playing like cunts when that just isn't the case is what I don't get at all. We were the better side throughout, so the negativity is totally unjust.

Hughtons fault when we are losing, the players credit when we are winning, it's bulshit.

We will lose a lot next season, but so will whoever else comes up with us.

I haven't checked the table, but am I right in that we are top with a game in hand, scored the most goals, conceded the least and remain unbeaten at home???

Aye clueless crank that Hughton fella

From what I seen, and forgive me but the quality of the picture on the net wasnt great, we could barely string a pass together, gave the ball away, ran down blind alleys and Harper had a bit of a mare, all in the first half.

2nd half I listened to on the radio as I had to go out but we were much improved and deserved at least a point maybe all 3. I posted when I returned after we had equalled the deficit. Read the thread "Now thats fuckin better" you'll see what I said.
21st March 2010 11:00 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Sal i wouldnt say being 2-0 down doesnt deserve some negative comments m8 its just frustration. What do you expect people to say when we are getting beat like, Nomatter if we were the better team or not a 2-0 deficit is a 2-0 deficit m8 people are just venting their frustrations.
21st March 2010 11:01 AM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

I LOVED yesterday's match. All that slightly spoiled it was that we didn't snatch a deserved winner at the death.

It reminded me of the good old days under SBR, dodgy defending then a brilliant comeback. It was like a home game at the finish, they were shitting themselves.

We basically looked like a Prem team in an FA Cup tie against a lower league side.

I'm dusting off my copy of "Goin' Up" by Busker Big Grin

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phqPyCsvBD0[/ame]
21st March 2010 12:47 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

The frustrating thing about yesterdays match was the difference between the two halfs. Second half was great to watch, they really had the bit between their teeth, Jonas and Routledge were scaring them to death, but the puzzling thing was why it wasn't like that in the first half.

Hughton had no option but to tell them to batter the shit out of Bristol, and so they go and do it, but being capable of it then why not tell them that before kick off. There are so many average teams in the Championship, mediocre would be a better word, and away from home I think Hughton shows these teams too much respect at times when they are there to be steam rollered.

I can't criticise Hughton for this season though, he has done an outstanding job and I have a ton of respect for him, sometimes it's just niggly things that kind of irritate you. In this case it's based more on my developing dislike of West Brom and their never ending stream of jammy penalties. We're definitely going up whatever happens, but I'd love for the club to win it outright and stick two fingers up to those Brummie twats.
21st March 2010 05:00 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Totally agree Count, I can't express how much I want this Championship. WBA have pissed me off something rotten at times this season. Partly to do with the endless conveyor belt of snidey penalties, and otherwise because of their minging dirty tactics against us. For all they can play some nice football, they are some dirty buggers.
21st March 2010 05:04 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

Exactly, whatever league we are in, we're in a title fight, and I want that fucking title! I know we have no particular axe to grind with West Brom, but they are this seasons pain in the arse, and the sooner they know their place the better.

The endless penalties are a factor in this dislike of them, but a lot of it has to do with with that gawky hook nosed vulture looking cunt Olsson. The thought of that dirty gloating twat spraying champagne everywhere on the last day would be almost enough to be glum for a few minutes at least. Not the enduring image I want over the Summer break to be fair.

I want to see Newcastle United on a podium holding that trophy up and jumping around like mad bastards. I'll be smiling all Summer long then. Round the season off with a flourish!
(This post was last modified: 21st March 2010 05:19 PM by countofbiarritz.)
21st March 2010 05:17 PM
viana45 Offline

Banned

If we win thought will someone post a comment on here saying well done lads or something

For macs sake

Big Grin
21st March 2010 05:40 PM
McCreery Offline

First Team Regular

aye....it'll be me probllies
21st March 2010 05:48 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Followed by....

Hughton Out.
21st March 2010 07:32 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

The Steve Wrote:Followed by....

Hughton Out.

Oh aye.

Hughton out! There, I've started it early. Big Grin

I am serious though.

"Thanks but no thanks" then appoint someone live Sven. Won't happen and we'll be in the bottom 3 at Xmas. Or maybe not! Who knows with our lot, I was convinced we would be relegated this season!
21st March 2010 07:40 PM
guff Offline

First Team Starter

viana45 Wrote:if we win thought will someone post a comment on here saying well done lads or something

for macs sake

Big Grin

Well done lads, we are now assured of the 'Most points by a North East team' award.
21st March 2010 07:43 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

Vic Wrote:I reckon we just expect it to happen rather than work hard like in the second half, too many times we go 1 nil down and then all of a sudden turn into a superteam, why is this?

Because teams raise their games against us. It is as simple as that. We have had 37 of them this season. Everybody wants to beat us at their place, everybody wants a point at SJP, this means 11 man behind the ball. Our last home games wont be easy, as they all want to take that record of unbeaten at home away. (Watch out for Blackpool)

Sal Wrote:I dont think Mc has come across as a superfan (whatever that is) at all, more he just hasnt come across as a miserable cunt that cant see past conceding a goal or two.

Totally Agree.

Lucian Wrote:Wait till next season to see if people still like hughton when we lose wor 1st 6 games..

Still Mr-The-Glass-Is-Half-Empty then!!!!!Big GrinBig Grin
22nd March 2010 09:00 AM
Thread Closed