Thread Closed 
Off to the match now......
guff Offline

First Team Starter

.... with the two youngest for their first Newcastle match..... and it's raining. Just hope we do better than the last half dozen away matches I've been to - not a win amongst them. Sad

HOWAY THE LADS.
20th March 2010 03:04 PM
Find all posts by this user
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

You shouldn't have told us that! Big Grin

Hope the kids enjoy their first game!
20th March 2010 03:06 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

Hex.....
20th March 2010 03:08 PM
guff Offline

First Team Starter

Got to keep the faith. We've not got much else as supporters of NUFC!
20th March 2010 03:11 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Quote:Just hope we do better than the last half dozen away matches I've been to - not a win amongst them

1 down LOL.
20th March 2010 05:41 PM
guff Offline

First Team Starter

Make that seven. Never mind, the kids enjoyed it and it was a good rousing second half. It turned out there were quite a few Geordies with us when the second one went in - loads of us popped up mike meerkats!

Two little City kids in front of us were giving our lot grief after their second... "fucking have you", "you're shit" etc. etc. I cleared my throat quite loudly and when one turned round, I nodded at my lad who had his strip showing under his top. Never heard another peep out of them! Big Grin

Was the bloke with the red checked shirt who was dragged off the pitch and ejected called DevonMag by any chance?
20th March 2010 08:29 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

Prob lol..
20th March 2010 08:31 PM
guff Offline

First Team Starter

Give him his due, he fought like fuck and it took them a couple of minutes to get him off!
20th March 2010 08:34 PM
DevonMag Offline

First Team Starter

guff Wrote:Make that seven. Never mind, the kids enjoyed it and it was a good rousing second half. It turned out there were quite a few Geordies with us when the second one went in - loads of us popped up mike meerkats!

Two little City kids in front of us were giving our lot grief after their second... "fucking have you", "you're shit" etc. etc. I cleared my throat quite loudly and when one turned round, I nodded at my lad who had his strip showing under his top. Never heard another peep out of them! Big Grin

Was the bloke with the red checked shirt who was dragged off the pitch and ejected called DevonMag by any chance?

Wahey! I have to report that it was not I on the pitch. Fair play to the bloke, whilst pinned to the turf by three stewards he was still shaking his fist to the heavens in salutation to the second goal. It unfolded right in front of me. Hilarious! Hope you had a good day Guff. Cracking second half.
21st March 2010 07:45 PM
Thread Closed