Thread Closed 
50 Loyalty Points for QPR
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Load of shite.

All these fair weather cunts who would happily travel to Barcelona, Feyenoord, Rome and Majorca but didn't fancy doing i this season with trips to London Road, Selhurst Park and The City Ground will be rubbing their hands together at the prospect of perhaps seeing us crowned champions.

Those fuckers will be back next year when we go to more glamorous grounds.

50 points is a joke though.
19th March 2010 02:12 PM
Find all posts by this user
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

Howay son, thats a bit strong.

We all cant get free train rides to London!!!!!!
19th March 2010 02:14 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

How do you know that the lads with loyalty points haven't been travelling this season?

Or maybe haven't been able to get tickets because they were sold too quickly without the loyalty points system in place?
19th March 2010 02:14 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Done and dusted by then. The party will be the Ipswich game.
19th March 2010 02:19 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

NE1 Wrote:Howay son, thats a bit strong.

We all cant get free train rides to London!!!!!!

Shush! Big Grin
19th March 2010 02:19 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

The Steve Wrote:Shush! Big Grin

Choo can't say that to him.
19th March 2010 02:21 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

richyNUFC Wrote:How do you know that the lads with loyalty points haven't been travelling this season?

Or maybe haven't been able to get tickets because they were sold too quickly without the loyalty points system in place?

Because the reason they got rid of the loyalty points doo-dah was due to lack of demand. All those lads who had travelled all over Europe didn't fancy the minging ties at Glanford Park, Portman Road etc. but as soon as a "glory game" is back...they're whinging and moaning and they'll get the tickets.

Doesn't seem fair to me. I didn't have enough loyalty points in the Prem so didn't make it to many. Done plenty this year though and slowly built them up but no where near 50.
19th March 2010 02:21 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Venegoor Wrote:Choo can't say that to him.

[Image: 0.jpg]
19th March 2010 02:22 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

The Steve Wrote:Because the reason they got rid of the loyalty points doo-dah was due to lack of demand. All those lads who had travelled all over Europe didn't fancy the minging ties at Glanford Park, Portman Road etc. but as soon as a "glory game" is back...they're whinging and moaning and they'll get the tickets.

Doesn't seem fair to me. I didn't have enough loyalty points in the Prem so didn't make it to many. Done plenty this year though and slowly built them up but no where near 50.

fickle bugger WinkBig Grin
19th March 2010 02:22 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

The Steve Wrote:[Image: 0.jpg]

I piston your caption.
19th March 2010 02:23 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

I am at 41 or something but chucked the season ticket in... guess it probably won't go to a members sale.
19th March 2010 02:54 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

I might just sit in the home end.
19th March 2010 03:01 PM
DML2 Offline

Youth Team

Speaking of loyalty points I got me Tesco clubcard vouchers this morning..woo hoo

and I didn't have to go to London for them!!
19th March 2010 09:27 PM
steve_smiths Offline

Youth Team

i have aboot 50 plus loyalty points, only been to 4 away games this season, but i was there in barca, milan, and villa when we went doon, its just tough luck on the fans who cant get the tickets.
20th March 2010 02:22 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Just seems a bit harsh bringing it back for this game when there has been something of a "new breed" of fans going this year.

Ah well, the old boys will be back for Old Trafford next year.
20th March 2010 03:05 PM
steve_smiths Offline

Youth Team

aye can see your point of view pal
20th March 2010 03:07 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

50 points is that all???

I was at all them glamour ties and at the shyte like Glandford Park this season, so think I am entitled to a ticket thanks.

Some of the ones who haven't been going this season have been doing it on some misguided principle but that is their prerogative.

Some of them had just got sick of being lied to, ripped off and shit on by one owner after another.

Think some of them just didn't want to go back to the trully bad old days.

Ah well, our 1 season stop of in the Championship has been a bit of fun.

Next season will be back to being shit again.
22nd March 2010 08:47 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

No...people didn't want to go because they were largely glory supporters. What kind of principals would it be? They aren't putting money in Ashley's pocket...it's your Scunthorpe's, Crystal Palces's and Coventry's.

It boils my piss that the glory boys who enjoyed their trips to Turin and Barcelona took some snobbish decision not to go to these games, and now they'll get to go to the game which could ultimately see us win a trophy.

As I've said a million times, the reason they got rid of the points scheme is because of lack of demand. In that case, they shouldn't get special treatment for this particular game.
22nd March 2010 10:57 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

I can see your frustration mate, but I dont think any away fans are glory hunters at all, especially those with 50+ points.

Afterall, it would take 14 years of going to each 'glory game' to get that many points.
22nd March 2010 11:02 AM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

Just get yasell to the fucking groond ya daft cunt, I have NEVER not got into a ground following NUFC....
22nd March 2010 12:19 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

If you are that keen to go you could always go in the home end.
22nd March 2010 12:50 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Its a long old way to go without a ticket like.
22nd March 2010 12:56 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

I like the idea that Toon supporters are called 'Glory' supporters. Sick of all that success me, i'm off to Darlington Big Grin
22nd March 2010 01:05 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

I'm guessing Steve is quite young then and resents the people who have many more points than him.

Well I can tell you following Chop Souey, Allarshyte and Glenda' sides around the country and beyond was not an easy job.

So I think the lads who did do that and following SBR, Gullit, Dalglish and KK teams before them can hardly be classed as glory hunters.

Forgive me, but what trophies did we win in all that time???

A glory hunter is the cunt who is pissed up in your local, shouting get in there Rooney lad, when them Manc cunts score a goal and who knows fuck all about football, fuck all about loyalty and will be the same cunt shouting well done Arsene, when Arsenal win the league this year (hopefully).

I would wager I have been to Old Trafford more than the average one of these cunts.

Anyway for what is worth I have hundreds of points, so 50 is hardly any.
50 is barely two seasons worth, seeing as you get a point for every away game applied for - 23 in the league this season, 19 last, that's excluding the cup games on top of that.
22nd March 2010 01:15 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

LeazesLoyal Wrote:A glory hunter is the cunt who is pissed up in your local, shouting get in there Rooney lad, when them Manc cunts score a goal and who knows fuck all about football, fuck all about loyalty and will be the same cunt shouting well done Arsene, when Arsenal win the league this year (hopefully)

I do really like Rooney, and think Wenger has done an admirable job, am often pissed in a local too :o
22nd March 2010 01:18 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

LeazesLoyal Wrote:I'm guessing Steve is quite young then and resents the people who have many more points than him.

Well I can tell you following Chop Souey, Allarshyte and Glenda' sides around the country and beyond was not an easy job.

So I think the lads who did do that and following SBR, Gullit, Dalglish and KK teams before them can hardly be classed as glory hunters.

Forgive me, but what trophies did we win in all that time???

A glory hunter is the cunt who is pissed up in your local, shouting get in there Rooney lad, when them Manc cunts score a goal and who knows fuck all about football, fuck all about loyalty and will be the same cunt shouting well done Arsene, when Arsenal win the league this year (hopefully).

I would wager I have been to Old Trafford more than the average one of these cunts.

Anyway for what is worth I have hundreds of points, so 50 is hardly any.
50 is barely two seasons worth, seeing as you get a point for every away game applied for - 23 in the league this season, 19 last, that's excluding the cup games on top of that.

Top post.

First season I`ve missed since a 7 year old (now almost 44) and this Student calls folk staying away Glory Hunters!
Must be some sort of Super Fan. When he`s been going for nearly 40 years then he can have a go. I don`t usually repsond to his posts becuase I find him a complete & utter little litte Twat to be honest.

Nearly 40 years and no trophy in sight. Oh the fucking glory! Silly little Boy!

Right I`m off to dig out my Man Utd Treble winners 99 shirt. Tomorrow I`m going to wear my Notts Forest 79 European Cup winners shirt and I`ll have to dig out my numerous Liverpool shirts from the 70`s & 80`s I`ve got somewhere!Wink
22nd March 2010 01:22 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Jason Mackemtears Wrote:Top post.

First season I`ve missed since a 7 year old (now almost 44) and this Student calls folk staying away Glory Hunters!
Must be some sort of Super Fan. When he`s been going for nearly 40 years then he can have a go. I don`t usually repsond to his posts becuase I find him a complete & utter little litte Twat to be honest.

Right I`m off to dig out my Man Utd Treble winners 99 shirt. Tomorrow I`m going to wear my Notts Forset 79 European Cup winners shirt and I`ll have to dig out my numerous Liverpool shirts from the 70`s & 80`s I`ve got somewhere!Wink

Don't forget the Wimbledon Cup winners shirt as well Wink
22nd March 2010 01:23 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

Venegoor Wrote:Don't forget the Wimbledon Cup winners shirt as well Wink
Fuck I forgot about that mate! It`s got Jones Number 4 on the back too!
22nd March 2010 01:26 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Jason Mackemtears Wrote:Fuck I forgot about that mate! It`s got Jones Number 4 on the back too!

Big Grin

Does it smell of shit? Big Grin
22nd March 2010 01:33 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

How soon they forget..!!!

[Image: UICWinnerCeremony2007.JPG]
22nd March 2010 01:34 PM
Thread Closed