Thread Closed 
Sheff Utd or Blackpool at SJP
DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

I have managed about 10 games this season and i am going to the blackpool and qpr games but i am with mac and ne1 on this nobody will stop me going to watch my team.
20th March 2010 04:20 PM
Find all posts by this user
McCreery Offline

First Team Regular

agreed rotti....I haven't got a problem with anybody's principles but I'll defend my own when someone calls me a mug
20th March 2010 04:23 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Dont think anyone should be called a mug m8 if they want to go to the games, but all the same the only way ashley would piss off is if there were a proper boycott. But as ive said that aint going to happen.
20th March 2010 05:15 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

McCreery Wrote:agreed rotti....I haven't got a problem with anybody's principles but I'll defend my own when someone calls me a mug

Aah wind ya neck in man ye big girlie.

I'd give ya the truth if you could handle it.Finger
20th March 2010 05:20 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

McCreery Wrote:I don't think it's a wind up at all mate.....he said before the whole Keegan thing kicked off that he couldn't afford to go and then made out that he was boycotting afterwards

at the end of the day he's a fan so of course he wants to be part of the party.....It's just a bit of a shame he's made a cunt of himsell calling others mugs for backing the team

Ye keep bringing this dirge up yet fail to understand, no matter how many times I have told ya, that I was at EVERY SINGLE GAME until KK was sacked, paid for out of my own (apparently empty) pockets. Even bought one for the Hull game which I passed on to my nephew. Glad I could clear that up.

Yes, I'm a cunt, I know, you dont need to tell me. I live with me 24 hours a day.

I'm sorry but I'm not gonna let Mike Ashley spoil my enjoyment of these last few games of the season. But he's still a fat twat, and when it all goes pear shaped next season you'll be back on his case big style. He's got off lightly this season due to efforts on the pitch. You watch the crowds drift away when were getting humped every week.
20th March 2010 05:33 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Why did you let him spoil your enjoyment for the rest of the season?
21st March 2010 10:38 AM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

Cos he's still here grinning like a cheshire fuckin cat. Surely in the back of your mind the thought of him at the helm next season puts the fear of fuckin God in you, it certainly does me.

We'll go nowhere until he's out. Well apart from up and down.
21st March 2010 10:51 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Thing is Al the lads that go to the game go because they want to go nomatter who is in charge and good on them, And they do know what it will be like next season if we gain promotion under Ashley and they still will go and good on them, but the people who decide not to renew good on them also.
21st March 2010 10:56 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

King Sentinel I Wrote:Cos he's still here grinning like a cheshire fuckin cat. Surely in the back of your mind the thought of him at the helm next season puts the fear of fuckin God in you, it certainly does me.

We'll go nowhere until he's out. Well apart from up and down.

It is a cause for concern yes...but then wasn't it also at the start of this season? We all thought we would plummit and credit to the players they haven't half proved us wrong.
21st March 2010 11:00 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Credit goes to most of the players and Hughton but the fact is we are going nowhere with Ashley here.
21st March 2010 11:03 AM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

Yes rotti, been there done that, with and without a season ticket.

I do love going to the games, couple of pre match drinks too.

I'm not going to explain it all to Mc again, he knows the truth he just fails to register it.

He only goes cos his lass will make him go shopping.
21st March 2010 11:06 AM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

The Steve Wrote:It is a cause for concern yes...but then wasn't it also at the start of this season? We all thought we would plummit and credit to the players they haven't half proved us wrong.

What you on about, I never for one minute thought we wouldnt piss this league, said so before a ball was even kicked.
21st March 2010 11:07 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

At 1st i thought we'd struggle because i thought most of the players would be away but once the team more or less stayed intact i thought we'd piss the league and win most of our games.

To be truthful i thought our only hard games would be against WBA/Boro/Cardiff
21st March 2010 11:10 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

I don't think that's strictly true mind. It wasn't until about November/December we really started to think this league is easier than we might have first thought.
21st March 2010 11:30 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Aye but when our squad wasnt as bad i i thought it would be with players staying that i thought would want out and them being international players i thought we should piss this league which we havent, and thats why me personally iam disappointed when we dont win against teams like Bristol City.
21st March 2010 11:34 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

That's a Bristol City that Roberto DiMatteo's WBA team go beat off not so long ago.
21st March 2010 11:35 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Aye exactly and i bet they were gutted aswel. Steve to be fair us and WBA should be already promoted with the squads we have.

As ive said i thought we'd piss this league with the players we have but we havent.
21st March 2010 11:39 AM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

King Sentinel I Wrote:I'm sorry but I'm not gonna let Mike Ashley spoil my enjoyment of these last few games of the season. .

Something that some of us here have said all season, we enjoy going to the football and we were adamant that Ashley wasnt going to spoil it, yet, we were given pelters for it.

King Sentinel I Wrote:We'll go nowhere until he's out. Well apart from up and down.

Yes mate, but that is what sets a few of us apart. We will be there supporting the team (not Ashley) even though we may be doing crap and not liking it much.

King Sentinel I Wrote:I do love going to the games, couple of pre match drinks too.

Yup, my point all season, that and supporting the 11 lads in a B&W shirt.

Al, go to the games and enjoy it, & see what you have been missing all season. I dont mind being called an Ashley lover or Spineless, its just words, and I have heard worse than that. My support for the team goes deeper than any pre-medatated words slung about on these forums.

It's a shame though they way you have lambasted myself and several others throughout and now deem your support worthy as we reach the business end of the campaign.

I suspect you will refuse, but if you want, I will be in the goose before every home game, pop in and have a pint.
22nd March 2010 09:32 AM
Thread Closed