Thread Closed 
Routledge
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Routledge

Am liking him more and more every time he plays.

Would love to think he and Jonas are going to cut it next season, granted they have both struggled in the PL before, but they are certainly too good for the fizzy pop, no doubt at all.

Cracking signing from Hughton, a snip at £1.5mil(ish).
18th March 2010 08:45 AM
Find all posts by this user
McCreery Offline

First Team Regular
Routledge

some of his touches were fuckin brilliant last night....I thought he went missing in the second half a bit though

as you say though....a snip at 1.5 mil
18th March 2010 08:48 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Routledge

McCreery Wrote:some of his touches were fuckin brilliant last night....I thought he went missing in the second half a bit though

as you say though....a snip at 1.5 mil

First game back and all that.

I think it was a bit of a training ground sort of game last night.

Wouldnt be surprised at all if Hughton told them to just coast through the second half, I certainly would have done. Jose was definately holding something back.

Scunthorpe didnt fancy it from the very start.
18th March 2010 08:54 AM
McCreery Offline

First Team Regular
Routledge

even when we were in the PL and we played lower league teams in the cups, Ive never noticed such a gulf in class between two teams as there was in the first half last night

I was disappointed with 3 nowt
18th March 2010 09:00 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Routledge

McCreery Wrote:I was disappointed with 3 nowt

Could have been 10, no bother.
18th March 2010 09:07 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Routledge

McCreery Wrote:even when we were in the PL and we played lower league teams in the cups, Ive never noticed such a gulf in class between two teams as there was in the first half last night

I was disappointed with 3 nowt

Yeah I felt the same. In the first half we must have had 20 shots on goal...with 5 or 6 of those being goals on another day. Haven't seen the replays of the disallowed goals but my mate who sits at the Gallowgate reckons Jonas wasn't. I don't think Nolan was but not got the best position to judge.

The first half we absolutely annialated them. We definately took our foot off the pedal somewhat in the second half. No point in over doing ourselves though. Would rather win every game 1-0 then the odd game 6-0 or 7-0 and lose someafter.

As a side note, Fitz did a grand job. Our best back four man for me. Even though Colo did the best turn I've seen a defender do in my life in the first half when he crossed it in.
18th March 2010 09:11 AM
Thread Closed