Thread Closed 
Play at St James' Park.....
FootballAid Offline

Youth Team

Football Aid, in association with Newcastle United FC, are once again giving fans the opportunity to bid online and win the chance to pull on their very own club kit and take part in a unique 90 min match on the hallowed turf of St James Park. Taking part alongside the fortunate fans, and helping to guide them through their paces, will be former players of the club; with legends such as Peter Beardsley, John Anderson, and Alan Shoulder all taking part in recent years.

The game will take place 5th May 2010 at 11am.

We're delighted to announce that Magpies Legend and former club Captain Mick Martin is the first ex-player to be confirmed for our match at St James' Park. Mick will be the Home team's Manager, with other Legends/Managers still tbc at this stage. We can also confirm that former World Cup referee George Courtney will be officiating the match.

Getting involved couldn’t be easier, just visit http://www.footballaid.com, select your team and position, then place your bid – it really is that simple. And with bidding for some positions starting at just £170, booking a position in our Decade of Dreams season could turn out to be the best bargain you’ll ever bag!

Buy Now, Bidding and Sponsored to Play positions are now available for the match. Positions will be available later than other matches, with Bidding closing on the 16th, 17th and 18th March. Those choosing the Sponsorship option will have until 5th March to make their final payment after making their £100 deposit.

So why not visit http://www.footballaid.com now to find out how you could Live the Dream at St James Park. Alternatively, if you’d like more information, e-mail the Football Aid team at These links are only viewable to current members of ToTT.co.uk, if you would like to view these links please Register or call us on 0131 220 5999.

Since Football Aid’s debut season in 2001, supporters from all over the world have been coming together to raise significant funds for our nominated charities. Funds raised from our events are distributed through Football Aid's parent charity Field of Dreams and split between Diabetes related projects and charities nominated by our participating clubs. Past charitable beneficiaries nominated by the Magpies have included SCOPE and Fleming Children’s Trust. These donations, alongside funds donated by other clubs to local and national projects, will allow Football Aid to pledge its £1.5 millionth to charity this season
16th March 2010 10:12 AM
Find all posts by this user
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Holy crap, is this board relevant enough to get spam advertising?
16th March 2010 10:39 AM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

they've found you!
16th March 2010 10:51 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

I feel honnored. Do you think they'll come back?
16th March 2010 11:25 AM
FootballAid Offline

Youth Team

The Steve Wrote:I feel honnored. Do you think they'll come back?

Sorry if this comes across as spam, however it is an excellent opportunity for any Newcastle fan and also gives to charity at the same time.
16th March 2010 11:35 AM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

Ban
16th March 2010 11:42 AM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

[Image: spam%2520boy.jpg]
16th March 2010 12:18 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

FootballAid Wrote:Sorry if this comes across as spam, however it is an excellent opportunity for any Newcastle fan and also gives to charity at the same time.

Just kidding...always good to get an opportunity like this through. Might be a wee bit out of my price range mind.
16th March 2010 02:33 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

*Rattles tin*

Where's OM?
16th March 2010 02:56 PM
FootballAid Offline

Youth Team

The Steve Wrote:Just kidding...always good to get an opportunity like this through. Might be a wee bit out of my price range mind.

Keep your eye on the official site and you may grab a bargain!

After all its for charity Smile
16th March 2010 03:31 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

Out of interest FA, have you posted this on all Newcastle forums? If so what reception or feedback did you receive?
16th March 2010 05:39 PM
Geordie_leg Offline

First Team Regular

Ah great Mike Ashleys faaaaand us
16th March 2010 05:53 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

Or Derek.Stir
16th March 2010 05:59 PM
FootballAid Offline

Youth Team

Texasmag Wrote:Out of interest FA, have you posted this on all Newcastle forums? If so what reception or feedback did you receive?

Hi Texas.

I have not posted on all Newcastle forums but have tried to post on a few.
The response has been good. In particular there has been kind words from previous participants explaining the match day experience.

It is an excellent opportunity for any Magpies fan and as stated there are many ways of gaining a place in one of the sides. Getting relatives and friends to sponsor you to play etc.

Hopefully this appeals to some of you?
17th March 2010 09:35 AM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Do you get a chance to kick Mike Ashley in the bollocks ?
17th March 2010 10:36 AM
viana45 Offline

Banned

Well derek how are you.

You cunt
17th March 2010 10:55 AM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

FootballAid Wrote:Hi Texas.

I have not posted on all Newcastle forums but have tried to post on a few.
The response has been good. In particular there has been kind words from previous participants explaining the match day experience.

It is an excellent opportunity for any Magpies fan and as stated there are many ways of gaining a place in one of the sides. Getting relatives and friends to sponsor you to play etc.

Hopefully this appeals to some of you?

Thanks for answering my post. Did you post on Newcastle Online, as they have a footy team. You may get more of a response.
17th March 2010 12:19 PM
FootballAid Offline

Youth Team

Texasmag Wrote:Thanks for answering my post. Did you post on Newcastle Online, as they have a footy team. You may get more of a response.

I don't believe I have posted on that site Texas. Thank's very much. Will have a look on Newcastle Online just now.
17th March 2010 01:23 PM
Thread Closed