Thread Closed 
please please please
wotsits Offline

Youth Team
please please please

will everyone stop fucking moaning!!!
We havent even finished this season and there is talk of houghton should go, ashley isnt putting up enough money, the players we are after are shite.
THE TRANSFER WINDOW ISNT OPEN YET!!!
We are about to win a trophy for being champions of this league. As much as i think this league is shite it could of been so much worse.
Ok when we start planning for next season we might not go for the likes of owen, viduka, luque, boumsong and buy players for less money. FANTASTIC NEWS, its those overpaid lazy arrogant fuckers that ruined the clubs finances and got us relegated.
Lets enjoy the moment, congratulate the staff, and moan when the transfer window is fully open and we sign embargo umbooboo from the african 4th division.
We should be a little positive about WINNING promotion. it wasnt given to us and it wasnt our right cos we have a big stadium.
Cheer up guys, we are out of recession and the club are winning games, the sunshines out which means the totty is out!! and we are back in the league we deserve to be! Happy days as far as im concerned Big GrinBig Grin
15th April 2010 12:39 PM
Find all posts by this user
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular
please please please

wotsits Wrote:We are about to win a trophy for being champions of this league.

PFFT!!!

Hughton out!!!
15th April 2010 12:41 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
please please please

Boo to reasoned thought!

Everyone out!
15th April 2010 12:45 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
please please please

I don't think you will last long here mate! Big Grin
15th April 2010 12:50 PM
JTH Offline

First Team Starter
please please please

NE1 Wrote:PFFT!!!

Hughton out!!!

he he
15th April 2010 12:50 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
please please please

wotsits Wrote:will everyone stop fucking moaning!!!
We havent even finished this season and there is talk of houghton should go, ashley isnt putting up enough money, the players we are after are shite.
We are about to win a trophy for being champions of this league. As much as i think this league is shite it could of been so much worse.
Ok when we start planning for next season we might not go for the likes of owen, viduka, luque, boumsong and buy players for less money. FANTASTIC NEWS, its those overpaid lazy arrogant fuckers that ruined the clubs finances and got us relegated.
Lets enjoy the moment, congratulate the staff, and moan when the transfer window is fully open and we sign embargo umbooboo from the african 4th division.
We should be a little positive about WINNING promotion. it wasnt given to us and it wasnt our right cos we have a big stadium.
Cheer up guys, we are out of recession and the club are winning games, the sunshines out which means the totty is out!! and we are back in the league we deserve to be! Happy days as far as im concerned Big GrinBig Grin

Can't argue with a single word of that tbh, but in our defence, pessimism is the 5th sense with Toon supporters after sight, sound, smell and touch!
15th April 2010 01:18 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
please please please

You calling us deaf?
15th April 2010 01:19 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
please please please

Workshy Fop Wrote:You calling us deaf?

Can you re-do that post in Braille please?
15th April 2010 01:26 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
please please please

I'd hazard a guess that sound covers the hearing sense.

I think he means we're tasteless.

That said...wonderful post.
15th April 2010 01:46 PM
viana45 Offline

Banned
please please please

He started it... Big Grin
15th April 2010 01:51 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
please please please

The Steve Wrote:I'd hazard a guess that sound covers the hearing sense.

I think he means we're tasteless.

That said...wonderful post.

Why, thanks
15th April 2010 01:53 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
please please please

Big Grin

I actually meant wotsits, but yours did make me smile. Even if it was inaccurate.
15th April 2010 01:55 PM
gb58 Offline

Youth Team
please please please

Eh??
15th April 2010 03:14 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
please please please

wotsits Wrote:will everyone stop fucking moaning!!!

Well said.
15th April 2010 05:09 PM
Thread Closed