Thread Closed 
Orange mackem
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Orange mackem

How long before he's pontificating on Sky as an expert summariser?
15th March 2010 07:55 PM
Find all posts by this user
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Orange mackem

Texasmag Wrote:Made my day reading this!

I think we should go for Bullard. What possessed him to go to Hull, I do not know. He would have been better off staying at Fulham.

I'll give you a clue. Hull's wage bill is so large they are in danger of going bust if they get relegated.

Funnily enough, Sunderland are in the same boat.
15th March 2010 08:00 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Orange mackem

The_Flaming_Lip Wrote:I'll give you a clue. Hull's wage bill is so large they are in danger of going bust if they get relegated.

Funnily enough, Sunderland are in the same boat.

Sunlun have a clause in all their 1st team's contracts (and Bruces) that their wages drop by 40% if they drop into the fizzy pop.
15th March 2010 08:03 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Orange mackem

This is my favourite football story ever...it turned out that the authorities have no records of it and there were no witnesses....hee hee hee! Big Grin

Did Brown sweet talk save suicidal woman?
Friday, October 02, 2009, 08:16
33 readers have commented on this story.
Click here to read their views.

HULL City boss Phil Brown claims to have saved the life of a suicidal woman while taking his team for a walk across the Humber Bridge this week.

Under pressure after a dismal start to the season, Brown has varied his training methods since last Saturday's 6-1 thrashing at Liverpool in the hope of stimulating his team.

Among his ideas was for the squad to go "looking for clarity" by taking in some fresh air from Hull's iconic landmark – but the manager said he got more than he bargained for.

"We walked across there," Brown said. "We saved a girl, actually, considering her future, shall we say."

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk...ticle.html
15th March 2010 08:08 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Orange mackem

Venegoor Wrote:Sunlun have a clause in all their 1st team's contracts (and Bruces) that their wages drop by 40% if they drop into the fizzy pop.

they also have the same wage to turnover as Pompey, approx 75%. They are up shit creek.
15th March 2010 08:09 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular
Orange mackem

at least he has time now to get a proper tan

though i fully expect to see him sitting on the sky sofa alonside the other losers SOuness and Co
15th March 2010 08:12 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Orange mackem

The_Flaming_Lip Wrote:they also have the same wage to turnover as Pompey, approx 75%. They are up shit creek.

Fair enoughski, but at least they have a semblance of stability. Pumpey have had more owners this season than we've had in about 30 years, and there's a 5th waiting in the wings apparently. I can only assume Fratton Park is built on top of Atlantis.
15th March 2010 08:16 PM
guff Offline

First Team Starter
Orange mackem

Megson is in the running apparently. Tango-face replaced by Tango-heed.
15th March 2010 10:40 PM
Thread Closed