Thread Closed 
Are you going?
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular
Are you going?

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20100415/...37_2025049

Weird, but you can't copy and paste from the site.
15th April 2010 10:40 AM
Find all posts by this user
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Are you going?

Actually, I'd love to. Ashley's big thing has been about developing our own youth talent (albeit for profit, rather than success), and I'd like to see exactly what the results of that policy are after two years.

I see on nufc.com that our U15s have won through to some top tournament or other that I've never heard of, so it would be nice to think that we have some significant potential coming through, rather than the usual masses of "not quites" that seem to graduate from our academy before failing trials for Carlisle and ending up at Morpeth Town.

Especially if we're not going to buy anyone decent, we'd best cross our fingers that some of these kids mature pretty damn quick into top footballers.

Whatever happened to that Aaron Spear kid - the new Wayne Rooney, snatched from under the nose of Arsene Wenger in an audacious move by our scouting network, and now he can't even get off the bench for our reserves.
15th April 2010 10:57 AM
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Are you going?

Texasmag Wrote:Weird, but you can't copy and paste from the site.

i've noticed that. ashely is so tight he won't even lend anybody his precious words. i'm surprised you don't have the option to pay by the sentence
15th April 2010 11:31 AM
omenator

Unregistered

Are you going?

You can copy and paste from .co.ck Rolleyes Big Grin

Quote:NEWCASTLE United Under-18s will be bidding to win a place in the final of the FA Youth Cup for the first time in 25 years when they take on Aston Villa in their semi-final second leg at St.James' Park on Friday night (kick off 7pm).

The young Magpies dominated last Thursday's first-leg tie at Villa Park and were disappointed to come away with a 1-1 draw.

However, Joe Joyce's starlets are sure to be buoyed by their performance that night and will be hoping to finish the job off in front of a big crowd at Gallowgate.

Admission is via the East Stand (£3 adults and £1 concessions).

Stay logged on to nufc.co.uk on Thursday and Friday for all the best big-match build-up including interviews with first-team boss Chris Hughton, Academy chief Joe Joyce, skipper Jeff Henderson and an in-depth look at the stars of our journey to the last four.
15th April 2010 06:32 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Are you going?

Me and a couple of the lads are going along like.

Something to do if anything else, am trying to have a break from the booze this weekend!
15th April 2010 07:59 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter
Are you going?

By Craig Hope

NEWCASTLE United Under-18s will be bidding to win a place in the final of the FA Youth Cup for the first time in 25 years when they take on Aston Villa in their semi-final second leg at St.James' Park on Friday night (kick off 7pm).

The young Magpies dominated last Thursday's first-leg tie at Villa Park and were disappointed to come away with a 1-1 draw.

However, Joe Joyce's starlets are sure to be buoyed by their performance that night and will be hoping to finish the job off in front of a big crowd at Gallowgate.

Admission is via the East Stand (£3 adult
15th April 2010 08:16 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter
Are you going?

Yes you can
15th April 2010 08:16 PM
guff Offline

First Team Starter
Are you going?

... if you're in the UK. Big Grin
15th April 2010 08:27 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular
Are you going?

OM how did you manage that? Before you start don't say highlight copy then paste, cos it doesn't work.
15th April 2010 10:09 PM
guff Offline

First Team Starter
Are you going?

It works for me too. I think it's because it sees you as a Johnny Foreigner!
15th April 2010 10:51 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular
Are you going?

You have just upset me Guff.Tongue
15th April 2010 11:53 PM
guff Offline

First Team Starter
Are you going?

[Image: 006.gif]