Thread Closed 
My view on Boro
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
My view on Boro

If you're bothered. Probably not.

Just got back now, so a little sozzled so bare with me.

We were awful. Garbage. Crap.

There was no movement, no creativity, passing (at least to a black and white shirt) was non existent. They raped us. By they I mean Scott McDonald and Barry Robson.

To come out with a point is a miracle, we were very fortunate. But what an important point that could prove to be. Definately a point gained. 4 points clear with a game in hand...not too bad really is it?
13th March 2010 11:04 PM
Find all posts by this user
Venegoor Offline

Captain
My view on Boro

To repeat an old mantra about promotion - draw away win at home, seems to be working ok. When leagues start awarding extra points for artistic impression, then i'll be worried. There have been games this season when we've 'raped' the oppo and not got 3 points - derby and bristol city for example. Swings and roundabouts. Fuck the performance, fuck the doubters fuck everybody, we ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!
14th March 2010 01:14 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
My view on Boro

A point is better than nowt, Even though we didnt deserve anything from the game. By the time we play Scunthorpe Forest will be more than likely only 6 points behind us but having played 2 games more, So when we play Scunthorpe we hopefully will be 9 points ahead of them with a game in hand.

Lets hope Barnsley can do us a favour by winning or at least getting a draw out of the game.
14th March 2010 04:41 AM
McCreery Online

First Team Regular
My view on Boro

why didn't we deserve anything from the game rotti mate?
14th March 2010 08:50 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
My view on Boro

Because Boro battered us Mac for most of the game. But we did get a point and like i say its better than nowt.
14th March 2010 09:27 AM
Thread Closed