Southgate - "I won't resign"

Thread Closed 

Dean20m Offline

Reserve Team

“If you give up once in your life, you will do it for ever,” said the Middlesbrough manager, whose team are at home to Fulham in the Barclays Premier League today. “I’ve got two children and if I ever quit on anything, it would be a really poor example to set them. And it’s the same with my players. If they saw me quit as manager, it would be a scandalous example to set them.”

What kind example is he setting now, "kids, if your a horse face and your shit at your job, ride it out, you get more cash if your sacked, Daddy loves ya"
18th April 2009 02:14 PM
Find all posts by this user
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

Dean20m Wrote:“If you give up once in your life, you will do it for ever,” said the Middlesbrough manager, whose team are at home to Fulham in the Barclays Premier League today. “I’ve got two children and if I ever quit on anything, it would be a really poor example to set them. And it’s the same with my players. If they saw me quit as manager, it would be a scandalous example to set them.”

What kind example is he setting now, "kids, if your a horse face and your shit at your job, ride it out, you get more cash if your sacked, Daddy loves ya"

still find it hard to believe that clubs are mad enough to pay up a full contract if they sack a manager. why? if someone is sacked in "real life" this sort of thing doesn't happen.
18th April 2009 02:21 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

"I’ve got two children and if I ever quit on anything, it would be a really poor example to set them."

hate people who drag their kids into it, fuckin trying to hoodwink evryone but really is hanging on for the pay off, but ofcourse the deluded smogs aren`t all as bright as us,Rolleyes...or me anyhow
18th April 2009 02:28 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

To take the man at his word, I wonder how proud his kids were when he made a cheap dollar doing Pizza Hut advertisments on the back of fucking up a penalty for his country?

And then of course there's the example he's setting them by making them live in Boro.
18th April 2009 02:37 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

countofbiarritz Wrote: To take the man at his word, I wonder how proud his kids were when he made a cheap dollar doing Pizza Hut advertisments on the back of fucking up a penalty for his country?

And then of course there's the example he's setting them by making them live in Boro.

never liked the horsey faced prong - never will. If he relegates those twisted Boro lot in Yorkshire I may raise a glass to him though. Big Grin
18th April 2009 03:00 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

I'd get the champagne out ready then my friend, for it's inevitable they go down in my opinion. The press make me laugh, sort of, when they go on about their relegation predictions. Some bloke on Sky said, about two weeks ago, that Sunderland, us, and Portsmouth were going to drop. Were the fuck are West Brom's points coming from then?

They go on about, this team could drop, this team could get out of it, but they way they go on I wonder if they know that come the end of May, three teams have to drop. Someone has to go down, and the way in which they go on about it makes you wonder if they've changed the rules or something.
18th April 2009 03:07 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

If we are going down i want them cunts down aswel
18th April 2009 05:14 PM

Thread Closed