I see Ferguson has Benitez number

Thread Closed 

rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

This from a bloke who IF his team do not win fucks straight off sometimes without shaking hands with the opposition manager, and then when interviewed doesn't give his opponents any credit if his team gets beat.

You have to say he is the master of mind games as KK found out to his cost years back.
18th April 2009 02:30 AM
Find all posts by this user
mixersix Offline

Youth Team

Aye Rotti lol agreed he is the master of disrespect, contempt and arrogance. the horriible gum chewing watch watcher, ref abuser, hard shoulder driver bursting for a shite, hair dryer throwing F.A. slagging kernt of a man. However........

Just a tiny one of his trophies Big Grin
18th April 2009 02:54 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Aye m8 one would do so i can die knowing my team won something. Im sure the old bastard has a Faustian deal with the devil for the amount of luck and the trophies he has won.
18th April 2009 03:53 AM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

just wait till he fucks off manusa may have money and up and coming kids but they will do fuck all when that red nose cunt leaves
18th April 2009 07:14 AM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

purple
18th April 2009 07:20 AM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Sometimes almost blue........?
18th April 2009 07:26 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

"When Liverpool scored their second goal he signalled as if the game was finished. "

[b]SO FUCKIN WHAT...!!![/b]...jesus, what a mamby pamby whisky-nosed faggott,..and fuck off allershyte, the game was over at 2 nowt cos he had no plan B, in all his time here he never had a Plan A,.. FFS....gawd do i hope blackburn go down, i`d rather the SMB`s stayed up
18th April 2009 08:03 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

I would say the biggest sign of disrespect in that game was Allararse playing a centre half up top and leaving Benni McCarthy on the bench, the bloke must have been wounded and humiliated.
18th April 2009 09:54 AM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

rotti Wrote:Aye m8 one would do so i can die knowing my team won something. Im sure the old bastard has a Faustian deal with the devil for the amount of luck and the trophies he has won.

he is overrated and living from past glories. Building his first good side with Cantona etc is to be applauded. Then he gets incredibly jammy with one of the greatest bunch of youngsters all maturing at exactly the same time.

So we are led to Man U as we have known them for the last 10 years. His "skill" is to simply outbid all other clubs and cherry pick the best players around, who of course want to join the self perpetuating band wagon.

They talk about Chelsea buying success!!!

Ferdinand - £30 million
Rooney - £25.6 million
Veron - £28.1 million
Ronaldo - £12.24 million
Anderson - £18 million
Hargreaves - £17 million
Berbatov - £30.75 million
Carrick - £18.6 million
Van Nistelrooy - £19 million

I mean come on. That is not genius buying up the flavour of the month. And the Jock tart fucks up big style when he buys in one season wonders like Veron and Berbatov and virtually writes them off.

That's £60m spending fuck ups on TWO players. If Ashley gave that to Big Al to spend over the summer we would all cream our fucking selves.

Football is fucked while the "big 4" circus is allowed to continue hoovering up all the cash and players. Some of them have nearly 200 players on their books ffs! How the hell can anyone else compete.

Personally I've reached the stage where I'd be more than happy if the "big 4" fucked off to play permanently in their Euro Super League and let their "fans" watch in bars from Jeddah to Kuala Lumpur.

I am bored shitless with the Champs League which is now the FA Cup mark 2, and I am starting to get bored shitless with the media and pathetic plastic fans.

So fuck Ferguson, the jock drunk spastic, fuck Benitez, the Spanish blustering pooftah and fuck everything to do with modern football and the way its like watching the Harlem fucking Globetrotters.
18th April 2009 11:45 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

28 million on Veron... what a flop.
18th April 2009 12:09 PM
Dean20m Offline

Reserve Team

The_Flaming_Lip Wrote:he is overrated and living from past glories. Building his first good side with Cantona etc is to be applauded. Then he gets incredibly jammy with one of the greatest bunch of youngsters all maturing at exactly the same time.

So we are led to Man U as we have known them for the last 10 years. His "skill" is to simply outbid all other clubs and cherry pick the best players around, who of course want to join the self perpetuating band wagon.

Ferdinand - £30 million
Rooney - £25.6 million
Veron - £28.1 million
Ronaldo - £12.24 million
Anderson - £18 million
Hargreaves - £17 million
Carrick - £18.6 million

I mean come on. That is not genius buying up the flavour of the month. And the Jock tart fucks up big style when he buys in one season wonders like Veron and Berbatov and virtually writes them off.

That's £60m spending fuck ups on TWO players. If Ashley gave that to Big Al to spend over the summer we would all cream our fucking selves.

Football is fucked while the "big 4" circus is allowed to continue hoovering up all the cash and players. Some of them have nearly 200 players on their books ffs! How the hell can anyone else compete.

Personally I've reached the stage where I'd be more than happy if the "big 4" fucked off to play permanently in their Euro Super League and let their "fans" watch in bars from Jeddah to Kuala Lumpur.

I am bored shitless with the Champs League which is now the FA Cup mark 2, and I am starting to get bored shitless with the media and pathetic plastic fans.

So fuck Ferguson, the jock drunk spastic, fuck Benitez, the Spanish blustering pooftah and fuck everything to do with modern football and the way its like watching the Harlem fucking Globetrotters.

my thoughts nearly exactly
18th April 2009 12:14 PM
Mick Mahoney Offline

Youth Team

The_Flaming_Lip Wrote:he is overrated and living from past glories. Building his first good side with Cantona etc is to be applauded. Then he gets incredibly jammy with one of the greatest bunch of youngsters all maturing at exactly the same time.

Ferdinand - £30 million
Rooney - £25.6 million
Veron - £28.1 million
Ronaldo - £12.24 million
Anderson - £18 million
Hargreaves - £17 million
Carrick - £18.6 million

Agreed, spoken like a man who watched football from the terraces before 1994
18th April 2009 01:23 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

Mick Mahoney Wrote:Agreed, spoken like a man who watched football from the terraces before 1994

1977 first match. Derby at home. "Charlie George is a puff"!
18th April 2009 02:09 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

Man Utd do not have money. They have over a billion pounds worth of debt to service and the interest on various loans held against the club amounts to millions.

Last season they won the Prem and the Champions League, and have still made a loss. Once Taggart gets pensioned off, one slightly dodgy season, like finishing fifth, could well set a chain of events in motion that could fuck them up big time. No empire lasts forever.
18th April 2009 03:12 PM

Thread Closed