Woodgate thinks we'll stay up

Thread Closed 

Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
18th April 2009 01:55 AM
Find all posts by this user
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Well if we get beat of spurs and others around us win with the games we have left we are more or less certainties to go down.
(This post was last modified: 18th April 2009 02:22 AM by rotti.)
18th April 2009 02:16 AM
mixersix Offline

Youth Team

Evening Tex, I wouldnt have thought old Johnny boy cared that much for his former club and him being a smoggie too. It is nice to hear good things from former players as usually they slag us off, it cheers you up a bit. I hope he's right but I still want a result against the owld bin lids on sunday.
18th April 2009 02:20 AM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

I have always like Woodgate. I would take my daughter to the training ground so she could get the players autographs, and even if he was in a taxi he would stop and chat with the kids. More than can be said for some of the other players.
18th April 2009 12:32 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Texasmag Wrote:I have always like Woodgate. I would take my daughter to the training ground so she could get the players autographs, and even if he was in a taxi he would stop and chat with the kids. More than can be said for some of the other players.

he probably wanted to get in your knicks lass Wink
18th April 2009 12:39 PM
Dean20m Offline

Reserve Team

Texasmag Wrote:I have always like Woodgate. I would take my daughter to the training ground so she could get the players autographs, and even if he was in a taxi he would stop and chat with the kids. More than can be said for some of the other players.

i.e. fucking Shearer, took my little cousin down a few times and he never once even looked like signing one.
Shaka, PAvel and Warren Barton were awesome with the kids, Lee Clarke was good too, and Sir Les
18th April 2009 12:45 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Dean20m Wrote:i.e. fucking Shearer, took my little cousin down a few times and he never once even looked like signing one.

that doesn`t suprise me, he`s not what he seems apparantly,..my ma`s friend was a one of those strange old bats who reads peoples fuckin stars and that,...yes, a witch, thats what i meant,...anyhow, she said that shearer had a bad aura and very sly eyes Big Grin
18th April 2009 12:51 PM
Mick Mahoney Offline

Youth Team

Dean20m Wrote:i.e. fucking Shearer, took my little cousin down a few times and he never once even looked like signing one.
Shaka, PAvel and Warren Barton were awesome with the kids, Lee Clarke was good too, and Sir Les

worst player i came across was Malcolm Macdonald, we were playing Leeds away 1975 and Supamac was first off the bus pushed me out of the way and refused to sign any autographs. Norman Hunter had seen what happened and made a fuss of me, talked to my Dad for 10 mins went away and came back with all the Leeds team autographs
18th April 2009 01:00 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

Brassneck Wrote:he probably wanted to get in your knicks lass Wink

He's spoken for Nutty!Big Grin

Shearer always stopped when we were there. Signed for every kid.
Shambles, Dyer, Given would not sign unless that had to, and by that I mean they had to stop cos they had a car in front of them.
18th April 2009 01:01 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

i would never sign shag all for no snotty kid,..only smart young fanny would get my autograph, on their tits or arse if they were game,
18th April 2009 01:04 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

Why would they want your autograph Nutty?
18th April 2009 01:33 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Texasmag Wrote:Why would they want your autograph Nutty?

i meant if i were famous ,..but i must say when i was on holiday in my younger days several girlys have asked to take my photograph like

Cool
18th April 2009 01:43 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

Brassneck Wrote:i meant if i were famous ,..but i must say when i was on holiday in my younger days several girlys have asked to take my photograph like

Cool

RolleyesBig Grin
18th April 2009 01:57 PM
Dean20m Offline

Reserve Team

Brassneck Wrote:i meant if i were famous ,..but i must say when i was on holiday in my younger days several girlys have asked to take my photograph like

Cool

You weren't at disneyland were ya mate

[Image: 52720668_29b3616630.jpg?v=0]
18th April 2009 02:01 PM
Dean20m Offline

Reserve Team

I thought it was funny, lol
18th April 2009 02:33 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Dean20m Wrote:I thought it was funny, lol

Big Grin

sorry mate, i chuckled at it and then forgot...CUNT:mad:
18th April 2009 02:34 PM
Dean20m Offline

Reserve Team

haha, good photo tho
18th April 2009 03:00 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

Most of the players I've met over the years have been alright to be fair, Ian Rush was one of the best, a proper gent. Robbie Savage is alright as well, he can take the piss out of himself better than anyone else does, although he's a bit dim, but alright. I bumped into Bellamy once in Cardiff as well, he was pretty decent to be fair.

Mickey Thomas was a good laugh, but the oddest encounter I had was with Carlos Edwards, formerly of Wrexham and Luton but now with the Mackems. I don't want to cast aspersions on the man, or even get myself or the board into trouble, but me and my mate bumped into him outside the all night Tesco in Wrexham one night around two in the morning after a night on the piss. He was sound enough, and signed my mates packet of doughnuts ("Eh, Carlos, sign me donughts la" Big Grin), but he was off on his way to the taxi rank with an incredibly rough young lady, who looked as though she may have had a school uniform in her wardrobe for more than reasons of kinkyness, shall we say.
18th April 2009 03:01 PM

Thread Closed