I want that saturday night feeling after we won.

Thread Closed 

DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Please?
7th April 2009 10:18 AM
Find all posts by this user
Rod100 Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

i just want the win Big Grin
7th April 2009 10:28 AM
DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Yeah but one brings the other doesn't it obviously I want the 3 points first because then I would feel good? One breeds the other.
7th April 2009 10:34 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

i wouldn`t swap this situation though,..being mid-table without the fear of relegation or the chance of a euro place would be dull as fuck just meaninglessly seeing out the season,..i find it intruiging to discover how well shearer will do after all the talk over the years about him being toon manager,..its now in his hands and he will either fuck it up big time,..or prove to the world that he has the credentials to be a top coach,..never, ever a dull moment at this club like Big Grin
7th April 2009 04:05 PM
joe harvey 69 Offline

Youth Team

You might enjoy it brassy but I bet most on here wouldnt agree.
No way should shearers ability be judged on 8 games, cut the bloke some slack mate.
7th April 2009 04:28 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

joe harvey 69 Wrote:You might enjoy it brassy but I bet most on here wouldnt agree.
No way should shearers ability be judged on 8 games, cut the bloke some slack mate.

a lot of fans will be enjoying it joe,..i would guess about 90% of fans before shearers appointment would have predicted relegation,..now it must be 50/50 or possibly 60/40 in favour of us staying up, without us being in this precarious position then shearer would never have been appointed, the buzz around the place is tremendous now,...with calder/hughts noses pushed out and wise on his bike, its like a dream come true.

I haven`t got a hard on yet like, but i do feel fairly aroused at the thought of us climbing out of the bottom three and the mackems and fuckin hopefully fat sam being dragged back down there,..its interesting, evryones talking about the options,..the black clouds hopefully will begin to disperse by 7.30pm on saturday night
7th April 2009 04:47 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Id sooner have nowt to play for myself like. Its sickening thinking your club will go down after the years we have been in this league.
7th April 2009 05:36 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

rotti Wrote:Id sooner have nowt to play for myself like. Its sickening thinking your club will go down after the years we have been in this league.

yes but, the thing is if we go down , we go down, simple as,...!! ashley fucked up and many thought like myself that he couldn`t give a fuck either way,...his appointment of shearer and sacking of wise proves that he does give a fuck, and only a few weeks ago saying that hughton would see us thru to the end of the season and that was that, no new appointments etc.!!

He has pinned his hopes on shears to get us to safety, but has left it far too late and given Al a mountain to climb,...fuckin derrrrrr!!!,...we deserve to go down, ashley deserves to go down i mean,..he`s like a blind man trying to cross a minefield with no legs, but has brought the whole fuckin lot on himself,...what a fuckin fat idiot Rolleyes
7th April 2009 06:00 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Quote:proves that he does give a fuck

I think all he gives a fuck about is the millions he is going to lose on his investment m8.IF we go down i hope he loses a fortune in the process.
7th April 2009 06:41 PM
joe harvey 69 Offline

Youth Team

Lets pray that big al can get the players to care as much as he does, saturday's game will tell us if we have a fighting chance, get beat and its all over I think, tho saying that a draw isnt much help either. Cmon lads give us 3 points at stoke and let us have dumfs sat night feeling after we win.
7th April 2009 07:56 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

thats why im getting pissed now off for 3 days and going to enjoy my time and have good feelings by sat it could well gone by 5pm

im going to spend some money as well..

fuck it

its all mine she getting nowt for a change....lol
7th April 2009 08:06 PM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter

I dreamt last night that we were drawing 0-0 at Stoke and in the final 5 minutes they had a shot that took a huge deflection and flew past HarperSad
8th April 2009 01:25 AM
DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Shite dreamer ain't ya? That was a nightmare old stocking!
8th April 2009 10:12 AM

Thread Closed