Sorry But

Thread Closed 
Sorry But

Ossett1 Offline

Youth Team
Sorry But

I think we are fucked.

We are going down (and it breaks my heart)

The person to blame is Mike Ashley. Mismanagement, Total disregard for the fans opinions, Getting Keegan so pissed off he had to leave, Bringing in the poisoned dwarf, Ignorance and stupidity have brought a once great club, my club, to it's knees.

I have never felt so low as I feel tonight.

The euphoria of Shearer, I thought it would never work, gave us hope but sorry again, it is just a publicity stunt.

We are doomed lads and lasses and I hope it costs Ashley millions.
5th April 2009 12:09 AM
Find all posts by this user
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Sorry But

Exactly as i feel m8 and like yourself i hope Ashley loses a fortune in the process.
5th April 2009 12:36 AM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Sorry But

we go down, we go up again. C'est la vie mes amies. Some of us have seen it all before. Last time we went down, we come back with the best side we had for 40 years.
Personally I can't see Al walking if we go down. That to me would be a step forward.

It's called being a Geordie.
5th April 2009 01:49 AM
nunthorpe mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Sorry But

If we can win the three home games and get a point at Stoke or Spurs I think we'll survive
As lip say's some of us have seen it all before and we will allways support the toon no matter what
It's what geordies do, and makes us special Big Grin
5th April 2009 07:45 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Sorry But

Difference is we have an owner who wont invest in players and the little fact its much much harder to get promoted again.

You cant compare the last time we came up to what could happen next season IF we go down.

I do think if we go down Shearer will stay he wont want to leave knowing he was in charge when we got relegated.

I always had a fear a Geordie would be in charge if we ever got relegated.
5th April 2009 09:38 AM

Thread Closed