Nolan and R Taylor

Thread Closed 
Nolan and R Taylor

Woods Offline

Youth Team
Nolan and R Taylor

shocking signings these 2...waste of money,time and a nufc shirt..anyone agree?
4th April 2009 10:00 PM
Find all posts by this user
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nolan and R Taylor

Both been total gash so far

Nolan has been a huge disappointment for me like.
4th April 2009 10:04 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
Nolan and R Taylor

totally agree woods.... don't want to sound like i'm blowing my own trumpet like but i said as soon as we signed Nolan that i had my doubts, why would bolton let him leave if he was that good? He is a lardarse who can't move around the pitch and can't pass... i will be majorly surprised if either R Taylor or Nolan are starting againts Stoke, i think Shearer has seen enough, aswell as Coloccini.
4th April 2009 10:07 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Nolan and R Taylor

they haven`t impressed me much either,..now i know we all make mistakes, but that error by ryan taylor against manure was so fuckin costly, just boot the ball out of the stadium, no need to chest a ball back to the keeper when its only bounced about a foot off the ground Rolleyes,....and then Nolans sending off for the tackle on anichebe, i will never ever understand what he was trying to prove like, there was no danger at all.

Generally they have not improved the team at all
4th April 2009 10:12 PM
Woods Offline

Youth Team
Nolan and R Taylor

aye too true lads..we got nowt in central midfield atm...we got nobody who can put a good delivery into the box either..
4th April 2009 10:14 PM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nolan and R Taylor

For me i start with Guthrie and Barton in centre mid.
4th April 2009 10:23 PM
toonarmy09 Offline

Reserve Team
Nolan and R Taylor

we have to get used to them kind of signings cos ashley wont invest in any fucker half decent
4th April 2009 10:26 PM
Woods Offline

Youth Team
Nolan and R Taylor

owen getting no service cause we got nobody who can put a good cross into the box...
4th April 2009 10:36 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
Nolan and R Taylor

i think everyone on here says the same thing, Guthrie and Barton in centre mid, Butt and Nolan have less pace than a snail and they can't pass the ball properly.
4th April 2009 10:38 PM
mixersix Offline

Youth Team
Nolan and R Taylor

Nolan, total utter shite, a fucking imposter, Taylor wtf , total waste of space crosser of a ball? av seen more crosses from a Muslim. Guttierez (whatever the fuck you want to call him) Heedless chicken . Collo fuckin chini the only ever present in the squad ? how I wish I was wrong with that fact. Butt ran his tits off but then again its a toss up between him and Geremi as to who can beat a snail . That my friends is what Big Al has to pick from. Duff? well , lives up to his name and that leaves Guthrie.and Barton. One coming back from Injury, the other coming back from an assault course. There lies a problem lads and lasses. I'm digging my Grandma up to help, does she play midfield or defence or does she shoot Shola ?

Pick the bones out of that .

I had a Biblical story to tell , about a manager who was Christened ' The Messiah' he walked away.

Then there was the second coming he returned, who then was crucified by a Wise man. He walked away.

Then came God. Only the God can save us and thats with the parcel of shite he has at his hands Good luck Al Please dont walk away

Her endeth my drunken sermon Good night to you all

TOON TOON
4th April 2009 11:39 PM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter
Nolan and R Taylor

Championship players,Confused
5th April 2009 08:16 AM
gb58 Offline

Youth Team
Nolan and R Taylor

mixersix Wrote:Nolan, total utter shite, a fucking imposter, Taylor wtf , total waste of space crosser of a ball? av seen more crosses from a Muslim. Guttierez (whatever the fuck you want to call him) Heedless chicken . Collo fuckin chini the only ever present in the squad ? how I wish I was wrong with that fact. Butt ran his tits off but then again its a toss up between him and Geremi as to who can beat a snail . That my friends is what Big Al has to pick from. Duff? well , lives up to his name and that leaves Guthrie.and Barton. One coming back from Injury, the other coming back from an assault course. There lies a problem lads and lasses. I'm digging my Grandma up to help, does she play midfield or defence or does she shoot Shola ?

Pick the bones out of that .

I had a Biblical story to tell , about a manager who was Christened ' The Messiah' he walked away.

Then there was the second coming he returned, who then was crucified by a Wise man. He walked away.

Then came God. Only the God can save us and thats with the parcel of shite he has at his hands Good luck Al Please dont walk away

Her endeth my drunken sermon Good night to you all

TOON TOON

Brilliant post, that. Spot on. Even the biblical bit!!
5th April 2009 09:33 AM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Nolan and R Taylor

Brilliant post!
5th April 2009 11:58 AM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman
Nolan and R Taylor

Ha ha, that what was a tremendous post Mixersix. Truly inspirational Big Grin