Stoke game is our biggest for years!

Thread Closed 

14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

There is no doubt about it this game is massive! SUnderland are 3 points above us and a 2 goal defeat against Man United and a win for us would see us go above them on goal difference. Blackburn also play Liverpool so assuming they lose that we will be within 2 points of them again and 3 points of Stoke. With 3 winnable home games to come our survival will be right in our own hands.

If we lose however it all becomes far harder. I think its between us and the Mackems for that final spot now...
4th April 2009 08:41 PM
Find all posts by this user
Brassneck

Unregistered

aye, and young beatties knocking them in mind,..fuck me colo will need to watch him like
4th April 2009 08:45 PM
joe harvey 69 Offline

Youth Team

If Bassong and S Taylor are fit Collicini should be dropped as he has been terrible since the new year, Stoke would target him as a weak link and they would destroy him with the high ball.
4th April 2009 08:56 PM
toonarmy09 Offline

Reserve Team

the biggest threat next week is them fucking long thro ins is wor defence good enough to cope with them .......personally i divvant think so

get beat next week and i cant see a way back
4th April 2009 10:23 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

If Shearer can give them all an almighty kick up the arse, which I believe he will, then will Stoke's back line be able to cope with Owen and Martins bombing at them? Stoke are a fucking awful team in many ways, just because we aren't very good, doesn't mean that Stoke are Barcelona either. I'm sure they fancy this game a hell of a lot less then they did a week ago.

They have Amdy Faye in their team for fucks sake. Amdy Faye!
5th April 2009 01:52 PM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

We were robbed in the 2-2 draw against Stoke earlier in the season. They were lucky to pull us back after our two goal lead. With a bit of fire up their arses I believe we can turn them over.

If ever there was a must win game. .... This is it.
5th April 2009 02:03 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

just had a thought,..fuckin Beattie will be gunning for a goal, didn`t he used to clean shearers boots at southampton,?? i`m sure.

But fuck Beattie, we should play three strikers and just set our stall out to attack the cunts if Beattie gets a hat-trick we`ll score four,..we need goals or we are history,.. get martins and carrol on with owen in the hole and see how they handle that
5th April 2009 02:07 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Dont think the stoke game is a make or break result aslong as the mackems/boro dont win either.

I think we should attack/attack/attack against them IF we are going down give it a fucking go you cunts.
5th April 2009 02:31 PM

Thread Closed