shearer could be f**kin useless for all we know...

Thread Closed 

Brassneck

Unregistered

Silent Bob Wrote:If it was JFK or Hughton, we'd have been spanked 5-0 or more.

and how the fuck do you work that out like,??..we could have drawn against manure if taylor hadn`t fucked up, and we had arsenal on the ropes early on in that game, if martins had scored the penalty who knows??

Lads who were at the match have said there was no chances created today,...that in itself tells me we didn`t play well at all
4th April 2009 08:04 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

That's why Shearers been brought in man, cause they are not upto it. are you for fucking real or what?
4th April 2009 08:05 PM
Find all posts by this user
Brassneck

Unregistered

tino Wrote:it was his first game FFS

i wasn`t fuckin criticising shearer man Rolleyes,..i wish these people would read the posts instead of just going off the title of the thread and thinking i`m slagging shearer off,..nobody knows how good he`s going to be, not even shearer himself, he could still flop big time
4th April 2009 08:08 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

We didnt have a chance today lads we might aswel packed the midfield and had Martins upfront on his own.
4th April 2009 08:09 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

I knew what you meant Nutty and you could be correct look at Roy Keane a class player but a shite manager.
4th April 2009 08:10 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Silent Bob Wrote:That's why Shearers been brought in man, cause they are not upto it. are you for fucking real or what?

your fucking not,..the performance today was worse than under hughton, thats what i`m saying you thick fuck,..yet your saying we played fairly well..FFS Rolleyes
4th April 2009 08:10 PM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

actually we did create a few, plus owen 'scored'.

And that was against a rejuvinated chelsea side.

Im hopefull of beating stoke next week.
4th April 2009 08:11 PM
omenator2

Unregistered

erm 5-1 liverpool springs to mind brassy
4th April 2009 08:11 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

To be fair nutty for the 1st 60 mins they did ok but as soon as they scored it was game over.
4th April 2009 08:12 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

Brassneck Wrote:your fucking not,..the performance today was worse than under hughton, thats what i`m saying you thick fuck,..yet your saying we played fairly well..FFS Rolleyes

Aye too keep the fucking score down you fucking wingnut.

tell you what Nutty you just get back too collecting trolleys or whatever it is you do.
4th April 2009 08:13 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

rotti Wrote:To be fair nutty for the 1st 60 mins they did ok but as soon as they scored it was game over.

That's my point. when JFK and Hughton were calling the shots, we would leak a goal, then that would open the flood gates.

Shearer in charge, and 2 mistakes by Colo fucked it up for us. we done well too keep the score down.
4th April 2009 08:14 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

omenator Wrote:erm 5-1 liverpool springs to mind brassy

YES, and what did you expect we had no beye, bassong , and enrique went off at half time,..fuckin hell om that hammering was well expected WinkWink
4th April 2009 08:15 PM
omenator2

Unregistered

aye and how many did we have out for this match?
4th April 2009 08:16 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

omenator Wrote:aye and how many did we have out for this match?

as well as Beye playing centre back
4th April 2009 08:16 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Silent Bob Wrote:Aye too keep the fucking score down you fucking wingnut.

tell you what Nutty you just get back too collecting trolleys or whatever it is you do.

and you continue pulling on your cock then,..you fuckin PERV..!!

Smile
4th April 2009 08:17 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

That games gone lads we really need points now we are fucking garbage can you see points coming when we cant score a goal. We have won one game since Xmas its not looking good and as ive said how many players have been through a relegation battle not many.
4th April 2009 08:17 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

omenator Wrote:aye and how many did we have out for this match?

bassong,... thats it!!

arr surely yous aren`t including steve taylor as being a miss..??,..fuckin hell you lot have called him worse than shyte all season Rolleyes
4th April 2009 08:21 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

Brassneck Wrote:and you continue pulling on your cock then,..you fuckin PERV..!!

Smile

Ah you just fuck off back too your new lass
[Image: blow-up-doll-in-bondage.jpg]
4th April 2009 08:21 PM
omenator2

Unregistered

Brassneck Wrote:bassong,... thats it!!

arr surely yous aren`t including steve taylor as being a miss..??,..fuckin hell you lot have called him worse than shyte all season Rolleyes

actually you will find i've been slating colochini not taylor all season
4th April 2009 08:22 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

nutty thats the point m8 thats how bad that Colo is when people are hoping for Taylor back.

Thing is id have Taylor over that argi cunt everytime as he will give it 100% because he supports the toon.
4th April 2009 08:23 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

omenator Wrote:actually you will find i've been slating colochini not taylor all season

i`ll take your word for that,..the bindippers caught us just after the wigan match when all went tits up, the defence was looking pretty fuckin good prior to that, most teams would have hammered us that day
4th April 2009 08:27 PM
takemedrunkimhome Offline

Reserve Team

right first off it was chelsea no one except for myself and dumf thought we were genuinly going to win. I cant believe some people are saying we will be going down

I have a sneaking suspicion that shearer didnt expect us to win either and used this as an opportunity to see what the players could do and to keep the score down as much as possible. He will now have a full 90 mins of competitive football and a full week of training to assess who is up for the fight and who isn't

I am expecting to see some changes against stoke including tactics. The other factor is dowie as he has had experience of a premier league relegation fight and will know what is needed of the players will also have experience of the likes of stoke from the championship days

Think colochini has had his chance under shearer if taylor and bassong are back then they will be the CB pairing with beye at RB and r.taylor on the bench where he belongs

Personally think this was a one off performance under this management team and we will see a completely different performance against stoke ending in a 3-0 win

keep tha faith
4th April 2009 08:30 PM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

rotti Wrote:nutty thats the point m8 thats how bad that Colo is when people are hoping for Taylor back.

Thing is id have Taylor over that argi cunt everytime as he will give it 100% because he supports the toon.

I too have slated tayls in the past but i know right now what he must be feeling, exactly the same as us.

He needs to start v stoke ahead of colo.
4th April 2009 08:33 PM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

takemedrunkimhome Wrote:right first off it was chelsea no one except for myself and dumf thought we were genuinly going to win. I cant believe some people are saying we will be going down

I have a sneaking suspicion that shearer didnt expect us to win either and used this as an opportunity to see what the players could do and to keep the score down as much as possible. He will now have a full 90 mins of competitive football and a full week of training to assess who is up for the fight and who isn't

I am expecting to see some changes against stoke including tactics. The other factor is dowie as he has had experience of a premier league relegation fight and will know what is needed of the players will also have experience of the likes of stoke from the championship days

Think colochini has had his chance under shearer if taylor and bassong are back then they will be the CB pairing with beye at RB and r.taylor on the bench where he belongs

Personally think this was a one off performance under this management team and we will see a completely different performance against stoke ending in a 3-0 win

keep tha faith

Couldnt of said it better.

Excellent post mate.
4th April 2009 08:34 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

How many mistakes has Colo made this season compared too Taylor?

then you have too remember Taylor has chipped in with a few goals too.
4th April 2009 08:34 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

takemedrunkimhome Wrote:right first off it was chelsea no one except for myself and dumf thought we were genuinly going to win. I cant believe some people are saying we will be going down

keep tha faith

whos saying were going down like???...Ohhhh and i hate that saying "keep the faith" by the way, really boils my piss that doesRolleyes

Shearer may succeed in his mission, on the other hand he may not, all i was saying in this thread was that it is a learning curve for himself, he`s probably sat in his mansion with his subbutteo pitch and tried a few things out like,..but he won`t know untill he has the first victory under his belt that he will cut the mustard as a premiership manager, he may lose all 7, but then again hughton probably would have as well,....its going to be very interesting though
4th April 2009 08:41 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

did we fuck create any chances, which clear cut chances did we create?
4th April 2009 08:57 PM
De Sade Offline

Youth Team

If we didn't create ANY chances then how did Michael Owen score a perfectly good goal (that was wrongly not given)
5th April 2009 10:06 AM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

Colo is fucking shite..

whats with us spending shit loads on centre backs and turning oot shite

doomsong bramble ect..
5th April 2009 10:11 AM
De Sade Offline

Youth Team

It does appear he's not cut out for the Premiership.

When he got caught for the first one Shearer turned to Dowie and said "all over the fucking place"

Injuries permitting I think that will be the last we see of him in black and white.
5th April 2009 10:15 AM

Thread Closed