I've got a dumph feeling about Sat

Thread Closed 

rotti Offline

First Team Regular

As they say lads you cant polish a turd and we have a load of turds playing for us. Sorry but it was always going to happen we were playing Chelsea, i cant believe anyone thought we would win.

Ashley deserves whatever happens IF we go down because believe me i cannot think of how we will survive. the players have no fight how many of them have been in a relegation fight before not many i bet.
4th April 2009 07:42 PM
Find all posts by this user
merton7 Offline

Youth Team

You are so right about the lack of fight. Having just watched motd, and seen Liverpool, the whole team had such passion and determination to get that final goal - none of that was obvious in our team
4th April 2009 10:13 PM
toonarmy09 Offline

Reserve Team

and isnt it this season the parachute payments gets halfed so ashley going to lose a fucking fortune and if we go doon i hope the fat cunt does lose millions let him suffer like we are
4th April 2009 10:30 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

that's the only crumb of comfort about going down ashley will lose loads of money but it isn't worth it compared to how we will feel if we stay up.
4th April 2009 10:41 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

£30m+ i think the Parachute payment is along with the sale of the big players he is going to make a good few quid.

Along with the money he has raked in on player sales to date id like to know how much he is short of his initial investment without the debt included.
5th April 2009 09:48 AM

Thread Closed