Weekly NUSC Statement

Thread Closed 
Weekly NUSC Statement

richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

rotti Wrote:And that lads is the real reason fans dont like them. i take it richy you have got your membership paid in full.

Aye.

And do they "tell" people what to do?

Did they force people to go to said protest and are they now forcing people to go support the team?

No. It's just a suggestion. Based on what the majority of their members say. If more people joined, they'd have a wider range of opinions to choose from, and would speaking on behalf of a lot more fans.

If they kept quiet and said fuck all, people would say they don't do anything. They honestly can't win.
27th March 2009 01:15 PM
Find all posts by this user
De Sade Offline

Youth Team
Weekly NUSC Statement

Lambias is the public face. Who do you think is sitting in these fans forums every other month meeting the fans.
27th March 2009 01:16 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

The reason they are being slagged off has nowt to do with Lambias they as Flip has stated have jumped on the bandwaggon of the kids who were chanting for Ashley's head when KK walked.

These are the same fans who were slagged off on here for being charva's but its them who made Ashley stop going to the games and him putting the club up for sale.

What exactly have the NUSC done apart from what Flips states offering Ashley an olive branch, that would have made that Lambias laugh.
27th March 2009 01:19 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

De Sade Wrote:He's loving it that fans are more concerned about slagging other fans off than worrying about the likes of him and his shennanigans.

Loving it.

The fans are more concerned about relegation !!!!

Whos fault is that??
27th March 2009 01:20 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

Quote:If they kept quiet and said fuck all, people would say they don't do anything

But they dont do anything what the hell have they done bar getting a few more memberships in, Tell me please what power have they got to hold against the club, fuck all.
27th March 2009 01:21 PM
De Sade Offline

Youth Team
Weekly NUSC Statement

He's laughing as they get little support, the only organised resistance and fans would rather slag it than the regime.

He's laughing his cock off
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

richyNUFC Wrote:Aye.

And do they "tell" people what to do?

Did they force people to go to said protest and are they now forcing people to go support the team?

No. It's just a suggestion. Based on what the majority of their members say. If more people joined, they'd have a wider range of opinions to choose from, and would speaking on behalf of a lot more fans.

If they kept quiet and said fuck all, people would say they don't do anything. They honestly can't win.

yes, but what they say is 90% shit mate. I cannot forgive that "olive branch" to Ashley bollocks a few months back. That was the turning point. Up until then Ashley was public enemy number one. Then the media is full of "NUFC fans willing to forgive Ashley" crap.

I wish they would keep their mouths shut.

They started with a clear Ashley out agenda. Since then they have flip flopped about being contrary and the latest thing is some such crap about joining the board? Under whose regime exactly?

That statement at the top of the board says it all. It has more slippery guff in it than a Peter Mandelson press conference.

"When the dust settles on this nightmare season that will be the time for supporters to decide if they want to pay their money and put their faith in whoever is running the club."

What the fuck does that mean? Are they for the fat cunt or against him?

I'm all for a NUFC protest group, but one with some balls, conviction and unequivocal views. If these lot are so great how come so many of us think they are full of shite?
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

rotti Wrote:But they dont do anything what the hell have they done bar getting a few more memberships in, Tell me please what power have they got to hold against the club, fuck all.

They have no power.

But if they had more members then there's more chance the board would listen to them. 300 members isn't going to get them anywhere. So fair play for trying to get a few more in.
27th March 2009 01:22 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

The_Flaming_Lip Wrote:?

I'm all for a NUFC protest group, but one with some balls, conviction and unequivocal views. If these lot are so great how come so many of us think they are full of shite?

Joni up and tell them that then. Their opinion has changed so much because of the members...if more member with your opinion joined then I think that message would get accross.
27th March 2009 01:23 PM
De Sade Offline

Youth Team
Weekly NUSC Statement

rotti Wrote:But they dont do anything what the hell have they done bar getting a few more memberships in, Tell me please what power have they got to hold against the club, fuck all.

The more people that join it and who can then influence it's agenda the more power it gets, if 50'000 joined it would have a fair bit power but most would rather slag it off.
That's why he's laughing

Loving it.
27th March 2009 01:24 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

De Sade Wrote:The more people that join it and who can then influence it's agenda the more power it gets, if 50'000 joined it would have a fair bit power but most would rather slag it off.

Exactly.
27th March 2009 01:25 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

Even if they had 30k members richy what power would they have against the club unless they were going to really do something about it.

They have no power simply because Ashley owns the club 100% and unless the fans dont go to the games on masse which wont happen they cant do anything.

Sorry like but its pointless this as you cant be swayed and either can we about NUSC unless they actually do something meaningful.
27th March 2009 01:27 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

richyNUFC Wrote:Joni up and tell them that then. Their opinion has changed so much because of the members...if more member with your opinion joined then I think that message would get accross.

they have their own agenda. And it seems to be pretty transparent to some of us. the die is cast, the names are on the letter heads, they have their little power trip sorted.

Personally speaking I would have a lot more sympathy with a protest group. But this would be no "supporters club". It would be a protest group pure and simple. No £10 membership fees, no ego trippers. A clear agenda.
27th March 2009 01:29 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

rotti Wrote:Even if they had 30k members richy what power would they have against the club unless they were going to really do something about it.

They have no power simply because Ashley owns the club 100% and unless the fans dont go to the games on masse which wont happen they cant do anything.

Sorry like but its pointless this as you cant be swayed and either can we about NUSC unless they actually do something meaningful.

If 30k pissed off fans joined I'm sure they could come up with a lot of ways of protesting.

As it is, they have 300 members, with a lot of differing opinions.
27th March 2009 01:30 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

rotti Wrote:Even if they had 30k members richy what power would they have against the club unless they were going to really do something about it.

spot on rotti. if these lot were more proactive and militant then they would have my support.

me and you start one. Big Grin
27th March 2009 01:30 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

It comes down to the fact that the majority of fans seem to think that something should be done in way of a protest but can't be fucking arsed.

This business about paying the tenner is bollocks. You didn't have to pay a tenner to go to the organised protest.

People say the protest was a load of bollocks. It was. Cause nobody turned up. As I said, you didn't have to part with your £10, but could still have gone to the protest or whatever it was called, which had tv cameras etc there, and if people went with Ashley Out banners etc, that would have looked far better on the news.
27th March 2009 01:33 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

The_Flaming_Lip Wrote:spot on rotti. if these lot were more proactive and militant then they would have my support.

me and you start one. Big Grin

Gan for it.
27th March 2009 01:34 PM
omenator2

Unregistered

Weekly NUSC Statement

thing is though with all this democracy bollocks, have anyone actually read their minutes, they need two members of the commitee to carry a motion. So all they need is two out of the head honchos to carry a motion and its set in stone

that is not a democracy to me
27th March 2009 01:36 PM
De Sade Offline

Youth Team
Weekly NUSC Statement

The more people that join the more the agenda becomes what the majority of fans want.

Llambias is scathing of the Nusc because he knows he'd have a real problem if the membership rocketed. It's been easy for him to belittle them and have other fans snigger at them. It suits his purpose.

Nuscs agenda can be influenced from the inside if enough join but no most would rather slag it off

He's still loving it.
27th March 2009 01:40 PM
omenator2

Unregistered

Weekly NUSC Statement

how can it be what the majority want when they only need 2 commitee members to pass a motion. So the two people who set the thing up can put it in the direction they want by carrying or rejecting any motion they like or dont like and the majority can go fuck itself
27th March 2009 01:42 PM
De Sade Offline

Youth Team
Weekly NUSC Statement

He's loving your ignorance, loving it.
27th March 2009 01:44 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

De Sade Wrote:Nuscs agenda can be influenced from the inside if enough join but no most would rather slag it off

It should be influenced from the inside - it could also be that, as FLip says, the people at the top make their decisions based on their own opinion.

I reckon though, that they will listen, and that it will be influenced from the inside, but we'll never know as nobody signs up.
27th March 2009 01:44 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

omenator Wrote:how can it be what the majority want when they only need 2 commitee members to pass a motion. So the two people who set the thing up can put it in the direction they want by carrying or rejecting any motion they like or dont like and the majority can go fuck itself

Aye.

But they will listen to the majority. Especially if the majority is thousands of members. The members, the more they can affect the commitee members.

If, say 20000 members have same opinion, and those 2 commitee members spout a load of shite which goes against the majority, then they'd lose their backing. They wouldn't want that would they.
27th March 2009 01:46 PM
omenator2

Unregistered

Weekly NUSC Statement

De Sade Wrote:He's loving your ignorance, loving it.

right heres your chance

explain to me how a group like this where a motion only needs two commitee (not regular members) to pass it can be influenced from the inside?
27th March 2009 01:47 PM
omenator2

Unregistered

Weekly NUSC Statement

and richy that is what is happening now, they are losing members not gaining new ones
27th March 2009 01:48 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

omenator Wrote:right heres your chance

explain to me how a group like this where a motion only needs two commitee (not regular members) to pass it can be influenced from the inside?

Because those two commitee members would be stupid if they went against the majority. The NUSC would then lose it's backing and cease to exist as a respectable group. They HAVE to go with the majority.
(This post was last modified: 27th March 2009 01:51 PM by richyNUFC.)
27th March 2009 01:48 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

omenator Wrote:and richy that is what is happening now, they are losing members not gaining new ones

Are they really losing members? I'm sure it's more that people are losing interest in them, rather than cancelling their membership.

But even if they're losing members, it's because they're currently useless because nobody else is joining. What's the point in a supporter's group which only has 300 members.
27th March 2009 01:50 PM
omenator2

Unregistered

Weekly NUSC Statement

yeah mate, like someone pointed out on this thread, why should you pay £10 for a plastic card, car sticker and a badge

When you can follow them for free since they don't charge to go to their "public events"

Also got people dropping out as they keep changing their stance every couple of weeks without holding meetings with their members
27th March 2009 01:53 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Weekly NUSC Statement

omenator Wrote:yeah mate, like someone pointed out on this thread, why should you pay £10 for a plastic card, car sticker and a badge

When you can follow them for free since they don't charge to go to their "public events"

Also got people dropping out as they keep changing their stance every couple of weeks without holding meetings with their members

Exactly, and nobody went to this event. Didn't cost nowt, a great opportunity to throw up a few Ashley Out banners and fuck all happened.

Aye BBC ran a report about "angry Newcastle fans" protesting, but it looked piss weak on the news, and it was. There was no anger at all.

And I'm sure most people could afford £10, I mean, they no longer get their pie and pint in the ground, and that probably cost the best part of a tenner these days.....there you go, 2 match days without your pint and there's your tenner.
27th March 2009 01:57 PM
De Sade Offline

Youth Team
Weekly NUSC Statement

Like I say when people would rather slag the only organised fans group off than join and influence them then Llambias' job is done.

I'll bet he never thought it would be so easy.

Loving it,loving you.
27th March 2009 01:57 PM

Thread Closed