Wor Tel

Thread Closed 
Wor Tel

tino Offline

First Team Regular
Wor Tel

.com claiming paper talk of player asking for him to be brought in to give guideance and leadership
24th March 2009 12:24 PM
Find all posts by this user
huntface Offline

First Team Starter
Wor Tel

Wasn't it Butt on saturday who said that we need guidance?
24th March 2009 12:35 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular
Wor Tel

We need something better than what weve currently got, if paying El Tel a million quid to stay in premier league is what MA has to do, then so be it.
24th March 2009 12:36 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter
Wor Tel

Forgive my sceptecism but will El Tel be playing in midfield in place of Butt then?

How is having him around going to suddenly make all our dross in midfield any better?
24th March 2009 01:00 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular
Wor Tel

i fully expect Boro to take his services to support Southgate if hes available

they can make these decisions, we cant
24th March 2009 01:03 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular
Wor Tel

Cos Gazza's coming with him.
24th March 2009 01:03 PM
Pablo Offline

First Team Starter
Wor Tel

Would be a huge step up on Hughton and Calderwood. Actually a huge step up on Kinnear IMHO. A proven European coach and rescued Boro from relegation when Bryan Robson turned out to be fucking clueless.

I heard a journalist on Talkshite earlier say that there is zero chance of this happening because Venables turned the full time job down and Ashley is too pig headed to go back to him again now we are firmly in the shit

Just about sums Ashley up
24th March 2009 03:47 PM
omenator2

Unregistered

Wor Tel

sky sources said this morning that el tel was not coming to the toon
24th March 2009 03:50 PM
adam Offline

Youth Team
Wor Tel

A guy in the pub last night was on about his son who plays for Sunderland academy. Said them and boro knock it about quite well but the Newcastle kids are taught to just hoof it up the pitch to the big lads. Apparently we just field 'bigger lads' then everyone else and try to win by muscling them out. Doesn't sound like this next generation of kids is going to be playing sexy football does it!
24th March 2009 04:09 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Wor Tel

adam Wrote:A guy in the pub last night was on about his son who plays for Sunderland academy. Said them and boro knock it about quite well but the Newcastle kids are taught to just hoof it up the pitch to the big lads. Apparently we just field 'bigger lads' then everyone else and try to win by muscling them out. Doesn't sound like this next generation of kids is going to be playing sexy football does it!

Sounds like a mackem/smog having a pop at us for a change.

:horse:
24th March 2009 09:53 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter
Wor Tel

I couldn't give a fuck if the entire youth squad have been been rogering the pope, they're not going to save us from relegation.

Brown envelope terry might.
24th March 2009 09:57 PM
adam Offline

Youth Team
Wor Tel

I watched a short clip on his phone of his young lad playing, it did show that the Newcastle lads were just being overly physical.

It's got nothing to do with anything really, and this guy isn't a football fan in any way. It's just his son is particularly good and he goes to watch him. It's still a shame that the newcastle youth set up doesn't concentrate on pass and move etc, but more on HOOF tactics.
25th March 2009 12:08 AM

Thread Closed