We are back?

Wooohooooo. it was shit on rivals.

Hello all Smile
23rd March 2009 12:26 AM
Find all posts by this user
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
We are back?

Sorry like m8 but Kens board is ok it was good enough when we thought we have nowhere else to go.

He is a good lad who could of said fuck you lot but he didnt. There are some idiots that go on there but its still a decent board.
23rd March 2009 01:02 AM
omenator2

Unregistered

We are back?

yeah ken is spot on, he didn't have to give me permission to point to the addy to his site
23rd March 2009 01:04 AM
Shepherdsaslug Offline

Youth Team
We are back?

Aye well there was a foul smell on the rivals site probably left behind by that toothless kid basher tramp. That saying you don't know what you had until it's gone is so true. Imagine the satisfaction it would give him and cunts like if "the padded cell" fell to bits. Sad If banning orca and shingles stops all the infighting the fine so be it I'd rather have the board without them than no board to post on at all. And I'm almost certain that 100% of our member hate Ashley and his minions and not daft enough to buy into his propaganda. LONG LIVE TOTT.CO.UK Cool
(This post was last modified: 23rd March 2009 04:29 AM by Shepherdsaslug.)
23rd March 2009 01:28 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
We are back?

rotti Wrote:Sorry like m8 but Kens board is ok it was good enough when we thought we have nowhere else to go.

He is a good lad who could of said fuck you lot but he didnt. There are some idiots that go on there but its still a decent board.

the idiots from other clubs is what makes it shit.
23rd March 2009 01:00 PM
mikeydad Offline

Reserve Team
We are back?

Shepherdsaslug Wrote:Aye well there was a foul smell on the rivals site probably left behind by that toothless kid basher tramp. That saying you don't know what you had until it's gone is so true. Imagine the satisfaction it would give him and cunts like if "the padded cell" fell to bits. Sad If banning orca and shingles stops all the infighting the fine so be it I'd rather have the board without them than no board to post on at all. And I'm almost certain that 100% of our member hate Ashley and his minions and not daft enough to buy into his propaganda. LONG LIVE TOTT.CO.UK Cool

Spot on!!
25th March 2009 08:45 AM

Thread Closed