What a horrible

Thread Closed 
What a horrible

Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
What a horrible

Start to a week. Fuckin unbelievable knowing we wont be actually buying any significant players.
I'm sure this man wants to banish all optimism from the supporters.

And what about all those players who played their hearts out last season only to be told they are going to have to fight harder than ever just to stop up.
Our only hope is that the team spirit shown last season stops with us, that none of our good players leave and hopefully we bring in 2 or 3 decent loan signing's.

Great.
10th May 2010 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
RE: What a horrible

(10th May 2010 12:11 PM)Tinosghost Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Start to a week. Fuckin unbelievable knowing we wont be actually buying any significant players.
I'm sure this man wants to banish all optimism from the supporters.

And what about all those players who played their hearts out last season only to be told they are going to have to fight harder than ever just to stop up.
Our only hope is that the team spirit shown last season stops with us, that none of our good players leave and hopefully we bring in 2 or 3 decent loan signing's.

Great.

He definitely wants to banish optimism.

Or as the statement puts it, the media myth of our high expectations.

I think we can survive with the current squad, I said that a while ago. It'll be tough but I think they're capable. Add a few loans and freebies and we'll have an even better chance.

Not ideal, but if this is Ashley's plan to get his money and fuck off then I'm fine with it.
10th May 2010 12:15 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Long time to be in the wilderness though isn't Rich?
10th May 2010 12:17 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

Of course it is.

Like I said, not ideal.

I'd love him to fuck off tomorrow, but it's not going to happen is it?
10th May 2010 12:18 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Sadly not.

I do worry a bit about the long term future of the club. Not necessaraly finanically...just the direction the club will head in.
10th May 2010 12:19 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

Depends who Ashley sells to.
10th May 2010 12:21 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

every small step he "APPEAR'S" to have made towards putting right the wrong's he has done has gone in one statement.
i find it hard to fathom his train of thought, because he seem's intent on alianating himself from the club he own's every time he opens his fat gob. he had a terrific oppurtunity this close season to put right the mess he created by just keeping his gob shut and allowing CH to strenthen in a couple of area's. but oh fucking no what an anti climax to a terrific season this is. all we seem to be able to look forward to now is a monumental struggle and getting slaughtered off the likes of chelsea,manure,arsenal,spurs,man city, and hope to pick up a morsel or to from the rest to keep us in the premiership.
WHO THE FUCK ADVISES HIM?
10th May 2010 12:25 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

(10th May 2010 12:25 PM)jack Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.every small step he "APPEAR'S" to have made towards putting right the wrong's he has done has gone in one statement.
i find it hard to fathom his train of thought, because he seem's intent on alianating himself from the club he own's every time he opens his fat gob. he had a terrific oppurtunity this close season to put right the mess he created by just keeping his gob shut and allowing CH to strenthen in a couple of area's. but oh fucking no what an anti climax to a terrific season this is. all we seem to be able to look forward to now is a monumental struggle and getting slaughtered off the likes of chelsea,manure,arsenal,spurs,man city, and hope to pick up a morsel or to from the rest to keep us in the premiership.

He doesn't care about us.

He wants his money back, and if that means keeping us as a shite PL side for the next 5 years then that's what he'll do. Spending little, and using profits to pay himself off as much as possible.

He could have took a gamble, spent loads, and attempted to get us into Europe.

But if that failed, as it so easily could, then he'd never get his money back, and that's all he cares about.
10th May 2010 12:29 PM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

I'd love to know what his employees think when the final statement is set for release. I bet they cringe everytime they read it first.

It's unbelievable this. I hope to god it is a massive smokescreen. But I know it's not. The fat lump isn't that clever. God I hate the cunt.
10th May 2010 01:26 PM
Pablo Offline

First Team Starter

(10th May 2010 01:26 PM)Tinosghost Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I hope to god it is a massive smokescreen.

Clutching at straws Tino?
10th May 2010 01:30 PM
BIFFAPOTAMUS Offline

Youth Team

(10th May 2010 12:25 PM)jack Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.every small step he "APPEAR'S" to have made towards putting right the wrong's he has done has gone in one statement.

Derek 'Mr Football' Llambias. Prior to that 'Honest' Dennis Wise and Tony
Mr Chelsea' Jiminez. He chose to ignore advice and recommendations from Mr Kevin Keegan.
10th May 2010 02:33 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

Optimism has been shot. Hope has been diminished.

All we're left with is pride I'm afraid.

And by the end of next season that may all have been eroded too.

See Wigans score v Chelsea yesterday, that'll be us against every team in the top 7 of the premier league.

We won a frankly poor Championship this season, we are miles off being even a mediocre Premier League club.

Next season will be the 28th year I've followed NUFC and I cant think of one,not one, where hopes for the following season have been extinguished a week after the last one ended.
10th May 2010 02:56 PM
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

"See Wigans score v Chelsea yesterday, that'll be us against every team in the top 7 of the premier league"

i can very well see that being the case unfortunatly
10th May 2010 03:05 PM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(10th May 2010 01:30 PM)Pablo Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(10th May 2010 01:26 PM)Tinosghost Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I hope to god it is a massive smokescreen.

Clutching at straws Tino?

I think i am mate.
11th May 2010 12:25 AM

Thread Closed