Shay Given

Thread Closed 
Shay Given

Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular
Shay Given

Looks like he's been given the cold shoulder.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
10th July 2010 11:11 PM
Find all posts by this user
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
RE: Shay Given

didn't read it. couldn't care less.
10th July 2010 11:17 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

hahaha the deserter will get what he deserves.
10th July 2010 11:28 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

That's exactly what I thought Darkie.
11th July 2010 01:48 AM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Given will be their number 1
11th July 2010 02:41 AM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite

He will go to either Manusa or Arsenal..
11th July 2010 07:09 AM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Nope he's staying and he's their number 1, a know this as a fact.
11th July 2010 09:28 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Who gives a fuck about the rat. I hope its true mind and he ends up at Blackburn or some other shit club.
11th July 2010 09:53 AM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(11th July 2010 09:53 AM)rotti Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Who gives a fuck about the rat. I hope its true mind and he ends up at Blackburn or some other shit club.

SNAP m8.. what goes around comes around and i hope he gets his by way of being dropped. the fuckin snake for wot he is.................
11th July 2010 10:35 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Exactly m8. Its different if he didn't want to leave but the club sold him but we all know he got his manager to spout a load of shit in the media.

A very good keeper but a rat all the same.
11th July 2010 10:51 AM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Would have him back in a shot.
11th July 2010 10:53 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Will never happen
11th July 2010 11:04 AM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

viana with more of his insider knowledge
11th July 2010 11:22 AM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

undoubted quality keeper possibilly one of the best 5 in uk at least.. its his greed and sneaky typical way's that lost him some fans at nufc and the way he went about getting his move aswell as the terrible timing of the move.

lower than a rattlesnakes arse...........

said it b4 and i will say it again i hope he snaps his ligaments in training..
11th July 2010 11:23 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(11th July 2010 10:35 AM)jack Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11th July 2010 09:53 AM)rotti Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Who gives a fuck about the rat. I hope its true mind and he ends up at Blackburn or some other shit club.

SNAP m8.. what goes around comes around and i hope he gets his by way of being dropped. the fuckin snake for wot he is.................

professional footballers move clubs...it's what they do

Given gave years of loyal service to us and he was basically given one false promise after another

I bet none of yous who slag him would stay in a job where it was run in the same way NUFC has over the past few years........If a similar job came up with the same or even more money was available you'd be off like a fuckin shot, so what makes Given any different

Newcastle has been a joke of a club for years and there has been many a written word on here slagging the club and it's owners because of the state it's in.............Given wants to get away from the joke after putting up with it for 10 years and he suddenly becomes a rat and a snake

So fuck he didn't come out and ask for a transfer himself....his representative did....thats what they get paid for

The fans who stay away because of the way the club is ran get praised on here.....when a player does it he's called worse than shit

I'd have him back in a heartbeat if the deal was right
(This post was last modified: 11th July 2010 11:25 AM by McCreery.)
11th July 2010 11:24 AM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Good post mac bang on.
It's the fickleness of the fans. Yet Owen was right to leave u's I'm some fans view after being an expensive flop.
Given cost 1.5m and gave us 10 great years and became out best keeper ever.
(11th July 2010 11:48 AM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Good post mac bang on.
It's the fickleness of the fans. Yet Owen was right to leave us In some fans view after being an expensive flop.
Given cost 1.5m and gave us 10 great years and became our best keeper ever.
(This post was last modified: 11th July 2010 11:50 AM by viana45.)
11th July 2010 11:48 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(11th July 2010 11:24 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.professional footballers move clubs...it's what they do

Given gave years of loyal service to us and he was basically given one false promise after another

I bet none of yous who slag him would stay in a job where it was run in the same way NUFC has over the past few years........If a similar job came up with the same or even more money was available you'd be off like a fuckin shot, so what makes Given any different

Newcastle has been a joke of a club for years and there has been many a written word on here slagging the club and it's owners because of the state it's in.............Given wants to get away from the joke after putting up with it for 10 years and he suddenly becomes a rat and a snake

So fuck he didn't come out and ask for a transfer himself....his representative did....thats what they get paid for

I'd have him back in a heartbeat if the deal was right

Fucking spot on Mac

Given wanted to know where the club was heading under fat cunt.Nowhere was the obvious answer.

I remember Given getting interviewed after the Stoke City cup match when Keegan's return was announced, he was overjoyed smiling from ear to ear.

Shay is one of many NUFC legends that Ashley has shit on, imho.
11th July 2010 12:01 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

Still a fuckin rat. Could easily have seen out the season the slimy cunt.

Viana you're one of the most fickle fans on here.

You're only on yer high horse cos he's a fellow pikey.
11th July 2010 12:11 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

If he was so pissed off, why did he keep signing big fat contracts? If he wanted to leave so badly, why not just put a request in through the proper channels, instead of drip feeding his dissatisfaction through his brief? Remember, he was angling for a move 3 months before his lawyer's statement. Of course though, if he'd demanded a transfer he wouldn't get his cut of the fee would he??
Excellent keeper undoubtedly, but even stopping another 3 months until end of season could have made a difference. I wouldn't want to see him injured, but it wouldn't bother me either way if he ended up at Barcelona or Barrow tbh.
11th July 2010 12:15 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Spot on ks. Great post.
Although I hope your better at delivering the post, rather than posting rubbish on here.
11th July 2010 12:35 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

I think most people would agree with me.

You are blinded by the fact he's Irish, as is always the case with you.
11th July 2010 12:56 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Agree Al im sure if Given wasn't Irish Viana wouldn't be sticking up for him. Ven bang on m8 about this

Quote:If he was so pissed off, why did he keep signing big fat contracts? If he wanted to leave so badly, why not just put a request in through the proper channels, instead of drip feeding his dissatisfaction through his brief? Remember, he was angling for a move 3 months before his lawyer's statement. Of course though, if he'd demanded a transfer he wouldn't get his cut of the fee would he??
11th July 2010 01:33 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

not really much to get blinded by on this occasion though....

Professional footballer trades joke of a club for the richest club in the world shocker

for fucks sake he hasn't shagged any of your wives or owt.......he made a career decision to move from a club we have all been pissed off with to one that was about to go places

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
11th July 2010 01:36 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Quote:It is not the first time that the Irishman, who has played 91 times for his country, has voiced his unhappiness at the club. Back in 2000 Given submitted a written transfer request after failing to reclaim his place in the starting line-up following a thigh injury, and three years ago he questioned the direction of Newcastle under Sir John Hall and Freddy Shepherd, before Mike Ashley took over the club in May 2007.

Yet as Ven states it didn't stop him signing his big fat contracts did it. The fact is it was the timing of his departure that gets on my nerves not really the fact he wanted to be away. I reckon Shay Given is more than 1 point a better keeper than harper.
11th July 2010 01:41 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

(11th July 2010 12:56 PM)King Sentinel I Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I think most people would agree with me.

You are blinded by the fact he's Irish, as is always the case with you.

I think my extreme criticism of Carr, hughton and certainly Leon best show this isn't the case.
Just a bitterness certainly people have with me being Irish. All a bit elementary and child like.
11th July 2010 02:21 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

Shay Given is not a people person. Tbh he couldn't give two hoots about the fans. I know that from experience.
11th July 2010 02:23 PM
Geordie_leg Offline

First Team Regular

Yes but the ones you mentioned are black or look like shrek

racist much ?
11th July 2010 02:24 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Some narrow minded people on this board which I suppose doesn't surprise me. Or maybe just immature or who have never been out of the north east I'm not sure. But grow up.
11th July 2010 02:34 PM
Geordie_leg Offline

First Team Regular

(11th July 2010 02:34 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Some narrow minded people on this board which I suppose doesn't surprise me. Or maybe just immature or who have never been out of the north east I'm not sure. But grow up.

Yeah TexNana
11th July 2010 02:37 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

Do you like hospital food GL?
11th July 2010 02:41 PM

Thread Closed