Big Sam's Mental Health

Thread Closed 
Big Sam's Mental Health

something_witty Offline

Reserve Team
Big Sam's Mental Health

I'm seriously concerned about Big Sam's health (I'm really not). I think they should check him out because in the same week that he has declared himself to be a prime candidate for Real and Inter he has told everyone that he is better than Arsene Wenger.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

lets weigh it up. You have arsenal who, on their day, everyone likes to watch and for years now have successfully produced copious amounts of great young players. Or we have Blackburn who hoof the ball and hope El Hadji Diouf pushes the keeper over so they can score with the only good youth player he has signed at any club being Jose Enrique, but it needed someone else to bring the best out of him.

He should seek help
19th September 2010 12:16 PM
Find all posts by this user
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite
RE: Big Sam's Mental Health

Nahhh he's just a cunt nothing more..
19th September 2010 12:29 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Hehehehehehe.

"does he use sports science to the extent that I do? No chance"

Fucking he'll, what's going on here?? Why the fuck aren't there a wagon full of scathing journalists enroute to Ewood Park to torture that deranged bastard ?

I have heard nothing like his ramblings this week, it's totally offit.

Am gobsmackex.
19th September 2010 12:35 PM
furrygiblets Offline

Reserve Team

He's just a cunt who believes in his own hype
19th September 2010 01:08 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

He can take his Sports Science, and he can shove that Sports Science up his arse.

No Sam, Wenger doesn't spend as much time with that fancy bollocks as you do...he's too busy being better than you.
20th September 2010 10:15 AM
Jinkyjim Offline

Chairman

Blackburn manager Sam Allardyce has continued his extraordinary public breakdown by insisting he is the perfect candidate to play Freddie Mercury in an upcoming film about Queen.

Allardyce, who left the world of football open-mouthed in disbelief on Friday when he claimed that he could manage Real Madrid despite presiding over a style of play that is the footballing equivalent of a backstreet abortion, has issued a come and get me plea to Brian May and Roger Taylor, who are overseeing the project.

“Much like me, Freddie was a man’s man,” said Allardyce. “He was a performer, a showman. Why do you think twenty odd thousand people come to Ewood Park every other week?”

“It sure as shit isn’t for the football, I can guarantee you that. They come to see me strutting around the technical area in the same way that Freddie used to strut around the stage.”

Allardyce has urged May and Taylor to reconsider the decision to cast Sacha Baron Cohen in the role of Freddie Mercury, something he considers would be a huge mistake.

“Sacha is a Girl’s name for starters,” He insisted. “It would be an insult to Freddie’s memory.”

“There’s only two people on this Earth who could exude the required high levels of masculinity to do Freddie’s memory justice. One’s me, the other’s Tom Selleck.”

[Image: sam_allardyce.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 21st September 2010 08:31 AM by Jinkyjim.)
21st September 2010 08:27 AM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Hahaha
21st September 2010 08:45 AM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

Big Grin
21st September 2010 09:08 AM
Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

He won nowt as a player and he's won nowt as a manager, he's a mediocre manager simples.
21st September 2010 11:33 AM

Thread Closed