£35m wasnt enough, they told liverpool to fuck off

CARROLL WANTS TO GO.

No point keeping him here.
31st January 2011 05:36 PM
Find all posts by this user
toonarmy10 Offline

Reserve Team
RE: pardew you lying bastard

he is the manager he should have said stright out as he has been telling us not for sale liverfool look elsewhere
31st January 2011 05:42 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

Erm, when he tells us, he tells the whole nation.

Liverpool just decided to take no notice. They also went slightly crazy and spent too much.
31st January 2011 05:43 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

This is Carroll's fault. Not Pardew.
31st January 2011 05:54 PM
Wally McFool Offline

Reserve Team

(31st January 2011 05:54 PM)The Steve Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.This is Carroll's fault. Not Pardew.

I dont blame AC for this. Its daft money and the whole move has been engineered by the FCB as making AC ask for a transfer shows. (read somewhere that Ashley avoids paying Carroll 6 million quid image rights etc if AC asked for a move)

The thing that bothers me is not that AC has practically been sold, but that we all know that Ashley will spend peanuts in replacing him and will pocket most of the proceeds for himself.

Pardew is just the FCB's slimy mouthpiece. Full of shit just like that other Ashley puppet JFK.
(This post was last modified: 31st January 2011 06:09 PM by Wally McFool.)
31st January 2011 06:06 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Pardews not to blame for this at all,..i knew it was daft of him to constantly tell us that Carroll was definatley not for sale, and then ashley to sell and make him look like a fuckin knob,..but he was not to know that carroll would want to leave
31st January 2011 06:07 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

carrol probably doesnt want to leave but we wont pay him what they will
(This post was last modified: 31st January 2011 06:10 PM by tino.)
31st January 2011 06:08 PM
lundypete Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

If the reports are to be believed (!) Ashley turned down the second offer: but then Carroll handed in a transfer request.

If thats whats happened, then Ashley and Pardew have been as good as their word, and it down to Carroll. Who, I thought, wanted to emulate his idol, Shearere. Who is a legend precisely because he chose his club over his bank balance. So Carroll has fallen at the first hurdle in my mind.
31st January 2011 06:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Brassneck

Unregistered

(31st January 2011 06:08 PM)tino Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.carrol probably doesnt want to leave but we wont pay him what they will

so he does want to leave
31st January 2011 06:13 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

Well white men are always shit at hurdles.
(This post was last modified: 31st January 2011 06:15 PM by richyNUFC.)
31st January 2011 06:15 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

go to work tomorow and work alongside someone earning 4 times your salary and try not to want it
31st January 2011 06:15 PM
rodofgod Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(31st January 2011 06:13 PM)lundypete Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If the reports are to be believed (!) Ashley turned down the second offer: but then Carroll handed in a transfer request.

If thats whats happened, then Ashley and Pardew have been as good as their word, and it down to Carroll. Who, I thought, wanted to emulate his idol, Shearere. Who is a legend precisely because he chose his club over his bank balance. So Carroll has fallen at the first hurdle in my mind.

hehehe, would that be the same Shearer who had to be the highest paid player at the club written into his contract?? Confused
31st January 2011 06:16 PM
lundypete Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(31st January 2011 06:15 PM)tino Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.go to work tomorow and work alongside someone earning 4 times your salary and try not to want it

And would you change your allegiance to your club for more money? Its in the blood, or it isnt. It would appear that its not in Carrolls. I am shocked.
31st January 2011 06:18 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(31st January 2011 06:13 PM)lundypete Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If the reports are to be believed (!) Ashley turned down the second offer: but then Carroll handed in a transfer request.

Precisely.
31st January 2011 06:18 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

agreed

carrolls not worthy of tieing shearers bootlaces when it comes to loyalty,..when shearer said he loved the club,..he meant he loved the club

Carroll has sold out and sold us all down the river (tyne),..i am flaberghasted,.never thought in a million years he would put a transfer request in, feel so disappointed in the lad like
31st January 2011 06:19 PM
lundypete Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(31st January 2011 06:16 PM)rodofgod Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.hehehe, would that be the same Shearer who had to be the highest paid player at the club written into his contract?? Confused

The very one. We all know he ruled the roost with us: fair enough, but I have no doubt he would have been paid more, won more honours, had a greater marketing value elsewhere. But he didnt.
31st January 2011 06:20 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(31st January 2011 06:20 PM)lundypete Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(31st January 2011 06:16 PM)rodofgod Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.hehehe, would that be the same Shearer who had to be the highest paid player at the club written into his contract?? Confused

The very one. We all know he ruled the roost with us: fair enough, but I have no doubt he would have been paid more, won more honours, had a greater marketing value elsewhere. But he didnt.

Again, precisely.
31st January 2011 06:22 PM

Thread Closed