Away support last night.

Thread Closed 
Away support last night.

Venegoor Offline

Captain
Away support last night.

A handful in the pub, and a quick glance up there before I took my seat in the Gallowgate gods. Do any of the fuckers wear their colours? What the fuck do they do with the 4 trillion shirts they sell every week? Sell them on to African villages?
20th April 2011 06:45 PM
Find all posts by this user
something_witty Offline

Reserve Team
RE: Away support last night.

Green and gold til the club is sold
20th April 2011 06:53 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

who probably use it to wipe their arses

hey,..just had a thought,..why don`t clubs market their own bog roll,.y`kna with the club crest on it, away fans ca n purchase a pack and wipe their fuckin arses with the team they hates club crest??/...fuckin brilliant,..the could do some tv ads

our could be " amillion geordies every day, have a good stiff shite and say "wheys kheys are theyse""
20th April 2011 06:56 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

(20th April 2011 06:53 PM)something_witty Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Green and gold til the club is sold

dont tell that to jinky, he'll be walking round like this next....
[Image: cartoon-irishman.jpg]

Big Grin
20th April 2011 07:10 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

(20th April 2011 06:45 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.A handful in the pub, and a quick glance up there before I took my seat in the Gallowgate gods. Do any of the fuckers wear their colours? What the fuck do they do with the 4 trillion shirts they sell every week? Sell them on to African villages?

Lets be honest, If you were one of the most hated supports in the country, would you advertise the fact by wearing colours..
20th April 2011 07:37 PM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Shite fans, they were sick to death of us in level 7 du du du du yaya toure (doing the poznan) haha
20th April 2011 08:42 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(20th April 2011 07:37 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(20th April 2011 06:45 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.A handful in the pub, and a quick glance up there before I took my seat in the Gallowgate gods. Do any of the fuckers wear their colours? What the fuck do they do with the 4 trillion shirts they sell every week? Sell them on to African villages?

Lets be honest, If you were one of the most hated supports in the country, would you advertise the fact by wearing colours..

Smile
21st April 2011 07:11 AM

Thread Closed