Fat Fucking Sam at it again

Thread Closed 

robleesheed Offline

Youth Team

This knacka is beyond funny now, he needs fucking carting away!
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
22nd April 2011 05:53 AM
Find all posts by this user
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Fat Fucking Sam at it again

Quote:“I suffered two hugely disappointing times in the last few years,” said Allardyce. “The disappointment for me was not being allowed by two clubs now to do for them what I did for Bolton.

“That was the aim, particularly for Newcastle, because that was the bigger club - the club that could give me the tools and the backing to get to the next level of the Champions League.

Yes Sam the aim was to turn Newcastle from an attacking footballing team into a team of anti-footballing cloggers with the mindset of the perpetual plucky underdogs. You're a one-trick pony with a vastly inflated opinion of himself. Now go do everyone a favour and fuck off and manage in Japan or somewhere.
22nd April 2011 06:30 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

he says he improved ev ery team he managed......WRONG!!!
22nd April 2011 08:32 AM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

For such a massive head he`s got a tiny Brain!
22nd April 2011 08:40 AM
Cal

Unregistered

He's quite simply a cunt
22nd April 2011 08:47 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Oh dear
22nd April 2011 09:11 AM
steadyboopbop Offline

Reserve Team

ive had a season ticket for 18 years now and come renewal time ive often ummed and arred thinking is it worth it etc ..but i can honestly say if fat sam hadnt been sacked i definatly wouldnt have renewed , his brand of football was up there with the worst ive seen ..
22nd April 2011 10:20 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Souness was worse
22nd April 2011 10:29 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

agreed, because sourmess was give far too much time and way too much money
22nd April 2011 02:50 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(22nd April 2011 06:30 AM)lipsquid Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Quote:“I suffered two hugely disappointing times in the last few years,” said Allardyce. “The disappointment for me was not being allowed by two clubs now to do for them what I did for Bolton.

“That was the aim, particularly for Newcastle, because that was the bigger club - the club that could give me the tools and the backing to get to the next level of the Champions League.

Yes Sam the aim was to turn Newcastle from an attacking footballing team into a team of anti-footballing cloggers with the mindset of the perpetual plucky underdogs. You're a one-trick pony with a vastly inflated opinion of himself. Now go do everyone a favour and fuck off and manage in Japan or somewhere.

I think the thing that rankles most with me is that his cronies in the press - who are only his "mates" because he is friendly with Ferguson - never criticise the fat useless fraud.

I have never hated a manager of NUFC as much as that fucking man. Even that moustachioed bastard Souness.
22nd April 2011 03:16 PM

Thread Closed