Kenny Dalgleish - what went wrong?

Thread Closed 

Rod100 Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

he inherited one of the most exciting teams that has ever graced the PL and sytematically destroyed it.

he got rid of all flair, guile and skill; replacing with utter shite, has beens and never was's. fucking garry brady and des hamilton for a start.

why? why did he do it? its not like we were skint at the time, we were maybe one or two players short of having an awesome team. he spunked a load of money on shite.

did he just not like us? have an axe to grind? that is the only possible reason i can think of.

he had us playing the most dour, horrible football, yet when i watch liverpool play under him now they are trying to place decent stuff and knock the ball about - such is the anfield tradition Rolleyes - you'd think it was a different person managing such is the change in style.

in short, what i am trying to say, is that the man is an utter cunt. i cant abide the fucking porridge wog and this associated renewed anfield love in.

ffs they were utter shite for years n'arl.
22nd May 2011 09:15 AM
Find all posts by this user
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Kenny Dalgleish - what went wrong?

He sold our best players.
And brought in the cast of 'last of the summer wine'.
That's what went wrong.
22nd May 2011 09:18 AM
Rod100 Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(22nd May 2011 09:18 AM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He sold our best players.
That's what went wrong.

im well aware of what he did - im trying to work out why?

he could have been a legend here given the team he inherited.
22nd May 2011 09:20 AM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Why?
Because he's a shit manager.
He'll do alrite at the dippers cos he has the fans on his side.
One thing he won't have though is lots of money.
22nd May 2011 09:22 AM
Rod100 Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(22nd May 2011 09:22 AM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Why?
Because he's a shit manager.
He'll do alrite at the dippers cos he has the fans on his side.
One thing he won't have though is lots of money.

his record since has taken charge is pretty shit hot. he has them playing football - something he didnt do here.

i think it runs deeper than that - i think he just wanted to ufck us. and he did.
22nd May 2011 09:27 AM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

Dalglish is the worst mamger in Newcastles history and before people start shouting, Dinnis, Smith, Ardiles etc then the reason I say this is because Dalglish took over and great team (a million miles away from what we were used to) and also had great money to spend. He was so negative it was unbelievable, sold Ginola etc and brought in Des Hamilton, Andersson plus a whole load of his mates well past their sell by date. Terrible football and the same old shite at every post match interview - I couldn`t ask anything more from the Boys etc.
A fucking Wanker, his love affair at eh Bin dippers won`t last because he actually is a shit manager and will eventually end up in free fall.
22nd May 2011 10:04 AM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

sold Ginola and bought Speed

world class for wales class

and wholly agree Jason, he wont take them far and his European record is awful and thats where the money is
(This post was last modified: 22nd May 2011 11:17 AM by tino.)
22nd May 2011 11:16 AM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(22nd May 2011 09:20 AM)Rod100 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(22nd May 2011 09:18 AM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He sold our best players.
That's what went wrong.

and it has took you how long to wonder why?

he is history...
22nd May 2011 12:18 PM
Rod100 Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(22nd May 2011 12:18 PM)jack Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(22nd May 2011 09:20 AM)Rod100 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
That's what went wrong.

and it has took you how long to wonder why?

he is history...

actually jack ive wondered for a long time and still do. he is revered the world over but ufcked us up the arse - why?
22nd May 2011 08:02 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

I think what he's done very well so far at Liverpool is not being Roy Hodgson or Rafa Benitez.

And why is his time at Newcastle glossed over? He was simply abysmal.

And if you look at Blackburn, all that money spent and he needed an Andy Cole off day to win the league.
22nd May 2011 08:17 PM
bignes Offline

Youth Team

On one side he brought in crap, however we had no reserves so i think he went for quantity rather than quality

enoughs been said on his signings although i dont think gui'varch is a very fair on, the guy only played 1 game and scored 1 goal. With Dalglish he would have done well!

Ask yourselves this

Dog Leash or Fat Sam??
22nd May 2011 08:42 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

And the daft fucking MP's in Liverpool are trying to get the jock cunt knighted. Fucking knighted for what him and his wife are cunts.
22nd May 2011 09:07 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

I`d have him Ig-nited the Bastard.
22nd May 2011 09:15 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(22nd May 2011 08:42 PM)bignes Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.On one side he brought in crap, however we had no reserves so i think he went for quantity rather than quality

enoughs been said on his signings although i dont think gui'varch is a very fair on, the guy only played 1 game and scored 1 goal. With Dalglish he would have done well!

Ask yourselves this

Dog Leash or Fat Sam??

most hated in this order

1. sourmess
2. dogleash
3. allershyte
24th May 2011 09:04 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

(22nd May 2011 09:22 AM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He'll do alrite at the dippers cos he has the fans on his side.

That's what makes a good manager???

So, if us fans all got behind JFK and got on his side, he'd have done 'alright'?
25th May 2011 10:07 AM

Thread Closed