True Faith

Thread Closed 
True Faith

Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter
True Faith

Spot on

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
11th July 2011 07:42 AM
Find all posts by this user
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
RE: True Faith

hehe...bless him....I bet he's had loads of sleepless nights writing that article in his head

I also bet he had a crackin time at most of the matches last season.....probblies more so than the 5 years before Ashley bought us
11th July 2011 07:52 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(11th July 2011 07:52 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.hehe...bless him....I bet he's had loads of sleepless nights writing that article in his head

I also bet he had a crackin time at most of the matches last season.....probblies more so than the 5 years before Ashley bought us

I had a feeling you might be hurt by the criticism of Ashley, well, at least you admire and respect him.
11th July 2011 07:57 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

Hurt?...no

Tired?....yes

I've supported the team for the last few decades largely ignoring who runs the club or how it is being ran. Nowadays you just can't get away from people who ignore all the positives on the pitch (my seat faces the pitch you realise..it doesn't face the directors box) and get all upset about something that is in fact no worse than it was before Ashley took over

Thick fuckers like you confuse that kind of support for the team as support for Ashley.....thick fuckers like you need to stop pointing the finger at fans who just want to pay their money and take their chance each season. Unless of course you are one of the REALLY thick fuckers that thinks you have got a God given right to support a succesfull football team?
(This post was last modified: 11th July 2011 08:05 AM by McCreery.)
11th July 2011 08:03 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(11th July 2011 08:03 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Hurt?...no

Tired?....yes

I've supported the team for the last few decades largely ignoring who runs the club or how it is being ran. Nowadays you just can't get away from people who ignore all the positives on the pitch (my seat faces the pitch you realise..it doesn't face the directors box) and get all upset about something that is in fact no worse than it was before Ashley took over

Thick fuckers like you confuse that kind of support for the team as support for Ashley.....thick fuckers like you need to stop pointing the finger at fans who just want to pay their money and take their chance each season. Unless of course you are one of the REALLY thick fuckers that thinks you have got a God given right to support a succesfull football team?

You always defend Ashley when he gets criticism, you thick fucker.
11th July 2011 08:39 AM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

someones touchy this morning
11th July 2011 08:39 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

I think he must be on his rags tino
11th July 2011 08:50 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(11th July 2011 08:50 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I think he must be on his rags tino

ahahahahaha......Ashley supporter
11th July 2011 08:59 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

my favourite part of the article is this bit.....

Without the benefit of the club’s accounts in front of me, I can, only at best come up with some uneducated guesswork and questions but here goes:

hehehe....fuckin hell
11th July 2011 09:02 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(11th July 2011 09:02 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.my favourite part of the article is this bit.....

Without the benefit of the club’s accounts in front of me, I can, only at best come up with some uneducated guesswork and questions but here goes:

hehehe....fuckin hell

What about the questions he asks, any thoughts on those?
11th July 2011 09:10 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

If he gets the answers he wants will it improve us on the pitch?
11th July 2011 09:12 AM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

If you only support the team, then why get your knickers in a twist, when you read someone having a go at Ashley?
11th July 2011 09:16 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(11th July 2011 09:12 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If he gets the answers he wants will it improve us on the pitch?

No, because as he says in the article Ashley does not give a fuck about the supporters or spending any money.This will continue to be the case until he fucks off, but it will not stop me from posting stuff like this on here, and my own thoughts.

I think it is a fair article, and one i thought i would post up for people to have a debate.

fuck knows why i bothered
11th July 2011 09:24 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

because half the shite about him destroying the club just doesn't add up when you see what's happening on the pitch

yous fuckers are obssesed with the cunt whilst ignoring the fact that if we hadn't conceded a last minute goal in the last game of the season we would have finished 9th........now fuckin like it or not, if we'd finished 9th in any of the past 8 or 9 seasons I would have been happy enough but to be in with a genuine shout of finishing 9th in your first season back up was fuckin brilliant....added to that the results against the mackems and the crackin game against arsenal amongst others, I fail to see what actual damage is being done by the fat fucker despite what the likes of you, JM, rotti, Chris, tino etc like to bore us to tears with everyday
(This post was last modified: 11th July 2011 09:27 AM by McCreery.)
11th July 2011 09:25 AM
robleesheed Offline

Youth Team

That article is absolutely spot on!
11th July 2011 09:26 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(11th July 2011 09:24 AM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11th July 2011 09:12 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If he gets the answers he wants will it improve us on the pitch?

No, because as he says in the article Ashley does not give a fuck about the supporters or spending any money.This will continue to be the case until he fucks off, but it will not stop me from posting stuff like this on here, and my own thoughts.

I think it is a fair article, and one i thought i would post up for people to have a debate.

do you need a cuddle
11th July 2011 09:26 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(11th July 2011 09:26 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11th July 2011 09:24 AM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

do you need a cuddle

Not from a cum soaked Ashley lover no
11th July 2011 09:27 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

hehee....obsessed I tells yee
11th July 2011 09:28 AM
Stoner Offline

First Team Regular

(11th July 2011 09:24 AM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.i thought i would post up for people to have a debate.

Isnt 'a debate' exactly what you're getting, Chris?
11th July 2011 09:32 AM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

I can't see anyone debating the points raised in the article... the ones regarding where the fuck is the Carroll money?
11th July 2011 09:34 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(11th July 2011 09:32 AM)Stoner Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11th July 2011 09:24 AM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.i thought i would post up for people to have a debate.

Isnt 'a debate' exactly what you're getting, Chris?

Depends what you call a debate, do you have any thoughts on the article?
11th July 2011 09:35 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(11th July 2011 09:34 AM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I can't see anyone debating the points raised in the article... the ones regarding where the fuck is the Carroll money?

get yourself away then.........I'm all ears
(This post was last modified: 11th July 2011 09:41 AM by McCreery.)
11th July 2011 09:39 AM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

I agree with the points raised in the article. if you have nothing to say against the points raised, then you must agree with em.
11th July 2011 09:51 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

brilliant....very well debated
11th July 2011 09:56 AM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

Ah yes. True Faith. The publication that berated and belittled fans who dared to criticise Allardyce. Well I lost faith in that fanzine, true or otherwise, at that moment.

As for their criticisms of Ashley. Well yes, most of what they state is true. The point is.....so what? Publications like themselves want to be able to carp without the responsibility. Now that is all well and good on forums like this, but a money making scheme like theirs should have a bit more about them, tapping into the love of NuFC as a way into people's pockets - a bit like Ashley and Shepherd before him.

So moan ad nauseum True Faith - without pointing out we had the most entertaining season for years last season - but please back this up with a bit of positive action. To misquote the great John Lydon, get off your arse and do something.... but they won't. Cos it's easy money flogging papers to the converted without actually doing anything constructive.
11th July 2011 10:02 AM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

I've got nothing to add to the points raised in the article, as i agree with every single one of them.

do you even know what a debate is?
11th July 2011 10:04 AM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

There's something that always stumps me, "As above, the club is planning to remove further liabilities from the payroll in the form of Alan Smith (£60Kpw), Xisco (£60Kpw), Leon Best (U/K), Nile Ranger (U/K) and the strong likelihood of Jose Enrique (£30Kpw) and Joey Barton (£60Kpw) leaving, why is the club unable to be competitive with its offer of wages to new players, i.e. Daniel Sturridge, Charles N’Zogbia? Removing those players from the payroll could free up a further e.£3m pa from the payroll."

It isn't as simple as removing them, they have to want to leave, a club has to want to buy them, then a club and the player have to agree terms.
(11th July 2011 10:04 AM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I've got nothing to add to the points raised in the article, as i agree with every single one of them.

do you even know what a debate is?

I know how to mass-debate if that's any use
(This post was last modified: 11th July 2011 10:07 AM by The Lewis.)
11th July 2011 10:06 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

Bob....don't turn into an arsehole just cos I'm sick of hearing what a terrible state our club is in......even though it's not
11th July 2011 10:07 AM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

it bloody well is.
11th July 2011 10:10 AM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

How can you say that? Our training ground just got undersoil heatingBig Grin