And our supporters are called fickle

Thread Closed 

Venegoor Offline

Captain

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

It was only a friendly ffs! I suppose their lot booing, makes them 'demanding', whilst us doing it would be 'fickle' or 'deluded'. Must be hell not winning owt for 6 years.
31st July 2011 06:15 PM
Find all posts by this user
Wally McFool Offline

Reserve Team
RE: And our supporters are called fickle

Lets hope the cunts are still booing in a couple of weeks time.
31st July 2011 06:31 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

So much suffering last term? Pfft!
31st July 2011 06:45 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(31st July 2011 06:15 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

It was only a friendly ffs! I suppose their lot booing, makes them 'demanding', whilst us doing it would be 'fickle' or 'deluded'. Must be hell not winning owt for 6 years.

Yes, Arsenal fans are a little demanding of Wenger. What I will say in their defence though is that before he showed up they had had a decent side under Graham not so long before so its not like Wenger is their saviour or anything.

And it wasn't that long ago when a Bobby Robson side was given a poor reception in the last game of a season....fans can be funny fuckers, that's for sure.
31st July 2011 09:50 PM

Thread Closed